What's new

should the business give it's employees free stuff as gifts?

That is what is happening in most of our country but I see that as nonsense because everyone has to work not to be assisted, even you want to make a bonus to your employees, it should be either in cash or tangible package.

Giving free things to employees is one of the best way the company could encourage his employees. I have seen so many companies in my area doing this over time.
Actually it's cool to give out free stuffs to employees as a company but in some circumstances I can't advise because some employees may takes that as an excuse in some certain situations to takes advantage of the company.

Giving gifts or bonus to employees by the employers is one of the best ways in which most companies uses in motivating and encouraging their workers to keep working hard for the company.

Yes definitely it should because every employee deserve to be happy and treated with love, because he or she is the reason behind the company success,so as such the person so be appreciated
Probably, when you treat your employees with love, they will definitely work very hard in order to make sure that your business succeeds. It is very important that from time to time employers give free gift and bonuses to their employees.

in ethical of Conduct Requires an Worker Blessing Approach No matter how well-meaning or well-intentioned a blessing, the potential exists for impropriety or the appearance of impropriety o be display.. For endowments to workers, there are other rules it has For blessings related to a particular event.

This will be a nice ideas. It will make employees happy and at the end of it all it will definitely increase cooperation and togetherness in a business . Employers should try as much as possible to do anything that would help their business either directly or indirectly.

This will be a nice ideas. It will make employees happy and at the end of it all it will definitely increase cooperation and togetherness in a business . Employers should try as much as possible to do anything that would help their business either directly or indirectly.
Probably, it will enhance close relationship and effectiveness in the business environment. this is one of the things some business owners should try as much as possible to do. In a business environment where there is togetherness the workflow will be very fast and effective.

Probably, it will enhance close relationship and effectiveness in the business environment. this is one of the things some business owners should try as much as possible to do. In a business environment where there is togetherness the workflow will be very fast and effective.
Seriously I have seen so many employers that treat their employees badly. Maybe in their subconscious thinking they believe that by treating them badly they will be respected. To me this is a sign of immaturity and insecurity. A normal employers should look for opportunities to cooperate with employees to get the business to the next level.

Seriously I have seen so many employers that treat their employees badly. Maybe in their subconscious thinking they believe that by treating them badly they will be respected. To me this is a sign of immaturity and insecurity. A normal employers should look for opportunities to cooperate with employees to get the business to the next level.
Anybody who thinks that he or she will get respect by treating others badly is not really a matured person. You need to put a business environment that is conducive for your workers in order to be successful in business. It is also important for you to put boundaries and discipline in your business venture so that your workers will not behave anyhow.

It might be an excellent innovation for a business to start giving gifts to it's customers. However, there should be a limit to it and it should only be given to loyal customers.

Anybody who thinks that he or she will get respect by treating others badly is not really a matured person. You need to put a business environment that is conducive for your workers in order to be successful in business. It is also important for you to put boundaries and discipline in your business venture so that your workers will not behave anyhow.
Boundries is very important and no matter how simple you might appear and even how good you could be , a lot of people will always likes to take advantage. But I am so surprised how people would want to take advantage of a business owner.

If the business has a lot of money that they will like to give out then giving out free things to your employees is definitely one of the ways that you can be able to boost their morale in order to work more.

Boundries is very important and no matter how simple you might appear and even how good you could be , a lot of people will always likes to take advantage. But I am so surprised how people would want to take advantage of a business owner.
So, I don't even blame business owners that are very strict because if you don't set boundaries and discipline in your business your workers might take you for granted and it will affect your business badly. But it is also important to relate with your workers but setting boundaries is a must.

I don't have any problem with this, intact I support it. But this should be done when it is absolutely necessary and should not be every time. If this is done every time it might affect the business negatively. It depends on the business though.

I don't have any problem with this, intact I support it. But this should be done when it is absolutely necessary and should not be every time. If this is done every time it might affect the business negatively. It depends on the business though.
It is not out of place if a business organization decides to reward it's employees with gifts and other rewards. It will even serve as motivation for them to keep working hard

It is not out of place if a business organization decides to reward it's employees with gifts and other rewards. It will even serve as motivation for them to keep working hard
It will serve as a source of encouragement and motivation to employees, bit how many employers and business owners are likely to give their employees bonuses and free stuff ?

They are not obligated to do that but can be done as an act of encouragement and reward to motivate the workers to put more efforts to their work.

Yes, a business owner can give his employees or workers free gifts or stuffs at times to make it look like appreciation and also motivate or encourage them to put more effort on the business.

Since the employees are working hard for the benefits of the company, I believe giving them gift will be a positive motivation to them to keep working harder for the progress of the business.

Yes, a business owner can give his employees or workers free gifts or stuffs at times to make it look like appreciation and also motivate or encourage them to put more effort on the business.
The reason why I will always encouraged this is because it will definitely brings happiness in the faces of employees and at the same time promote unity in any business . Any business organisation that have the ability should do it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back