What's new

should the business give it's employees free stuff as gifts?

Of course there should be limit if not they too would be behaving as though they are the manager and wouldn't take you seriously most times. It's good be friends outside the office but not within the business environment.
There are different levels of relationship. when I say relationship I am not talking about romantic relationship but a relationship that involves Harmony and cooperation in the business environment.

There are different levels of relationship. when I say relationship I am not talking about romantic relationship but a relationship that involves Harmony and cooperation in the business environment.
Well, that's exactly the kind of relationship that's needed in the business or organization. It should just be anything but not something that would interfere with the managers decisions.

I believe businesses should give free stuff and gifts to the employees. There are two benefits to giving free stuff, one, you can keep your staff motivated, and two you can have beta testers for your products. based on the feedback received from your employees you can improve yopur products before selling them to the market.

Gifts can help boost employee morale and show that you are appreciative of your employees while strengthening your professional relationship.

There is absolutely no harm in gifting your employees. These things are termed incentives of the job. When a company can afford it, I do not think they should spare such acts of kindness. It often encourages employees to put more effort into whatever it is that they do. People love things that they think are free. Even as little as a pen lightens a person's day.

This is part of the programs that's involved in the end of the year parties in our company. The company makes sure to appreciate workers with gifts at the end of year. Everyone who gets such free gifts will always be happy with the management and they will put in more efforts to seeing the business go well.

This is part of the programs that's involved in the end of the year parties in our company. The company makes sure to appreciate workers with gifts at the end of year. Everyone who gets such free gifts will always be happy with the management and they will put in more efforts to seeing the business go well.

There are many companies that offer bonuses. However, they also offer gifts as well under many circumstances. This happens when the employee performs better and surpass the target. Having said that, this may also encourage other employees to work and make things better for themselves and the company as well.

There are many companies that offer bonuses. However, they also offer gifts as well under many circumstances. This happens when the employee performs better and surpass the target. Having said that, this may also encourage other employees to work and make things better for themselves and the company as well.

Offering your workers bonuses from time to time is something that is always going to encourage and motivate them to work harder. This is because they know that their work is been appreciated by the management with the bonuses they are being paid, even after they have received their salaries. Getting a physical gift feels good as well.

Businesses and companies can decide to give their employees free stuff as gifts if they can afford to cater for it but if they can't, they are not obligated to do it. It's not part of why they hired anyone. If they pay their workers salaries, they have been excellent in their obligations.

It's really one way to raise their morale and create a good business relationship with your employees. But just like you said, it's something that's common to big companies and corporations.

I can actually tell you that it is big companies that usually have a good way of appreciating their workers that are always of the habit of doing this kind of a thing. I have actually seen some companies that you expect to show more appreciation towards their workers but they are never doing that at all. Activision Blizzard is a very good example of such company.

Well in my workplace it used to happen. So, providing employees with occasional free gifts can be a great way for a business to show appreciation and boost morale. It doesn't have to be extravagant; even small tokens of appreciation like gift cards, company-branded merchandise, or a catered lunch can go a long way in making employees

Who in this world doesn't like free stuffs? Even when you were little, you were always happy when you were rewarded with a gift for achieving something. The same principle should be applied to workers in order to motivate the workers.

You just sounded like me completely and that's something that I love so much. Everyone likes to get free stuffs, gifts or money, I think free money is the height of it. Although, it's expected that the person does something that the company will value so they can be open to giving the worker something in return.

Offering your workers bonuses from time to time is something that is always going to encourage and motivate them to work harder. This is because they know that their work is been appreciated by the management with the bonuses they are being paid, even after they have received their salaries. Getting a physical gift feels good as well.

I think that there are many people who could relate to this. There are so many people who receive bonuses and when employees see other employees receiving bonuses, then this could also encourage other employees as well. So, this could be a motivational factor for almost all the people.

I think that there are many people who could relate to this. There are so many people who receive bonuses and when employees see other employees receiving bonuses, then this could also encourage other employees as well. So, this could be a motivational factor for almost all the people.

Employees are already very used to their salaries, it's not like they don't value being paid that but they know that it's something that's certain. But when it comes to being paid bonuses, they don't have any control in it and that's why whenever they see a pattern in how they will get it, they put more effort in seeing that happen.

Employees are already very used to their salaries, it's not like they don't value being paid that but they know that it's something that's certain. But when it comes to being paid bonuses, they don't have any control in it and that's why whenever they see a pattern in how they will get it, they put more effort in seeing that happen.

There are many business organisations where employee receive salary. However, offering bonuses may motivate them all the time. In case if an employee is not even encouraged, then they may not even bother performing. I worked in a company where you will become eligible to get a bonus if you sell products to 90 different customers in the same day. Can you believe it? Under such circumstances, no one would be encouraged because it is not possible to produce 90 sales in a day.

There are many business organisations where employee receive salary. However, offering bonuses may motivate them all the time. In case if an employee is not even encouraged, then they may not even bother performing. I worked in a company where you will become eligible to get a bonus if you sell products to 90 different customers in the same day. Can you believe it? Under such circumstances, no one would be encouraged because it is not possible to produce 90 sales in a day.

Are you kidding me right now? Like seriously, what kind of bonus receiving terms is that? To sell products to 90 different customers in the same day to be be become eligible to get a bonus? They should eat their bonus. I'm definitely not going to interested in doing that.

I think it depends on the business. I think a business owner or boss giving out free stuff to their employees is cool. But I doubt it happens all that often. I can see promotions and bonuses being a thing, but gifts I wouldn't expect to happen often. But, you're free to do this if you want. It's cool to support your employees in a way that makes them happy. Gifting them things on special occasions will help motivate them in their work and maybe even make improve on their work sometimes.

I think it depends on the business. I think a business owner or boss giving out free stuff to their employees is cool. But I doubt it happens all that often. I can see promotions and bonuses being a thing, but gifts I wouldn't expect to happen often. But, you're free to do this if you want. It's cool to support your employees in a way that makes them happy. Gifting them things on special occasions will help motivate them in their work and maybe even make improve on their work sometimes.

The things that are expected of a business to do are the things that should be a priority for them especially when it comes to bonuses and incentives that is going to help and motivate their workers to work apart from the salaries that they are being paid. But when it comes to gifting them, it's not mandatory for businesses to do that unless they feel like and nobody can actually question them for not doing it at all.

Gifts are gifts for a reason. My boss always use the award system to gift workers at our working place and it has always worked wonders. I do not think that it is necessary rewarding all staff members as the management can pick a few staff members that they feel are worthy of this gesture.

Gifts are gifts for a reason. My boss always use the award system to gift workers at our working place and it has always worked wonders. I do not think that it is necessary rewarding all staff members as the management can pick a few staff members that they feel are worthy of this gesture.

As a business owner, there is an extent my employee is going to be dedicated and committed to working for me, it is always going to put me in the mood of appreciating that particular employee in a very special way and gifting the person is one of the ways I can always appreciate that employee.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back