What's new

Should Telegram be responsible for the number of scam accounts on their platform?

I think so, telegram should be responsible for the numbers of scams. I have came across two posts on bizdustry.thr post says how to make $100 on telegram a day. That's not even possible it's totally a scam to say away from.

As good as Telegram is as a platform, the volume of scam reports it generates is alarming, and I don't believe the Telegram team is doing enough to combat the reaper threat. Telegram is my favourite chat app due to its extensive functionality and ability to conduct online lessons.

On no account should any social media platform be held for illegal activities. This things will eventually happen as far as life continues and not just on a particular media platform but including others, so the blame hies to those who fall victims to these scammers because we've been told in one way or the other how to escape being scammed.

Unfortunately, Telegram is also a popular platform for scammers ... These scammers ask to access your Coinbase account, so they can use ... Scammers can spoof phone numbers. I will blame telegram because its Dere job to scrutinize everyone on their platform to know if they are real or not.

I think telegram have started deleting account of suspected scammers. So many account that chatted me up on my telegram have been deleted and this is what I recover recently. They were unknown people who discussed about Investment.

Present telegram is the favorite place of scammers, lot of scams happened through telegram, and telegram must sure take the responsibility to control these type scams,because worldwide they introduced telegram, so they need to verify all users, if they caught anyone trying to scam others, then immediately terminate those accounts, in this way they reduce some scams in their platform.

Telegram actually has a unique selling point of making everything open so I think people need to be aware of that and also take care of what they are interacting with.

I honestly believe that there are a lot of things that they should be doing better in order to prevent this kind of scams from happening but then it is a social media platform.

Even though Telegram can adopt measures to tackle the problem of fraudulent identities on its network, it is entirely the platform's and its users' obligation to avoid and control these dangers.

Telegram is a very good social platform, There have been an increase in scam accounts on Telegram, everytime you would see a deleted account, each time their scam do not work through. And I think Telegram should be able to do something about it.

People know that telegram does not have much rules and regulations and it does not care about the well-being of the uses and that is why they take advantage of it to scam people.

I think so, even if it is a social platform in a certain decentralized way at some point it will have to take care of this and all the black market that is forming there, at any time otherwise it could have legal consequences I think.

I think to some extent yes, they should be responsible for security and stopping accounts like these from even being made. But there is always going to be those scammers that find ways in and abuse the system until caught. And then they rinse and repeat with a new account. It's scary stuff.

All Telegram can really do, is ban these accounts, IP ban them maybe and so on.

There is no doubt that telegram has become the home for many scammers and if you want to work on telegram channels, you need to be very sceptical of some scheme.

Telegram has become the go-to social Media platform in order to promote cryptocurrencies and to converse with people about cryptocurrencies as well. Many of the online platforms that do involve cryptocurrencies such as exchanges and PTC sites have a telegram account that is linked to the official web page which users can access in order to gain information about the website and any future events that may occur in the coming weeks.

However as much as this has been used as a legitimate way for these creators to reach out to the people making use of their websites, it has also been a way for many people to create scam accounts where they impersonate the original website and obtain people's information or the cryptocurrencies and this can be very detrimental to the funds that they are holding.

My opinion the number of these accounts have increased drastically on telegram and I believe that telegram should have a system whereby they ensure or verify all of the accounts that are being created in order to minimise these scam. Surely a platform such as this one should have security measures in order to ensure the safety of those that are using it. Do you think that telegram should be held accountable for the cryptocurrency scam accounts that are constantly present on their platform?
I would not say that Telegram should be responsible for all the scam activities of cryptocurrency on their social network but they should have a way of controlling it.

Telegram should be responsible for the number of scam accounts on their platforms. They should be able to check the activities going on and transactions carried out on their platforms. I'm afraid that very soon everyone would think of telegram as a scam platform if they don't do something about.

We cannot hold telegram for any scam accounts on their platform. This is peculiar not only to telegram alone but to other social media as well.
Public should just be wary of any deals and investigate the handlers in all social media. Not all handlers are genuine.

Telegram don't have control of the content of conversations on its platform. It is the responsibility of the user to be observant and careful. There is a report feature where users can report suspicious accounts for telegram to take action. Users are responsible for those scam accounts and being scammed on telegram.

Personally, I don't think it's going to be something feasible to blame telegram for the scam account that's operational on the platform because it is just like the same thing that is happening on Facebook in which scam accounts are allowed to operate but get banned when it's reported. If you find any scam account, you should have been reported and they are going to have it banned or blocked.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back