What's new

Should i go for pension or an anuity

I think the annuity will be better because it evolve your company and the insurance company as well that two companies right ..

So the money would be a huge one when it time for you to receive it,so I will advice you to go for annuity,because to me I think it is the best and if am the one in your shoe now I will surely go for annuity..
The difference between pension and annuity is that pensions can be partly funded by an employer but an anuity is just between the employee and an insurance company. Please

Pension and Annuity are good but I would prefer Annuity especially if I am a government worker or working in a private firm without an organized organizational structure. Most government employees especially in Nigeria usually complain about late payment of their pension plans, some of them don't even receive it at all. But with annuity, one would know that it is between himself and the insurance company.

Pension is the good option because you have a chance to safe for a log time and in your retirement time you can utilized such type of saving like pension to make your own business.and this is the good option because with this you established the futur of your kids and get more benefits from that.

In the event that you do, think about taking your annuity installments. You might not have any desire to experience the work and cost of finding the best annuity. In the event that you need more retirement pay to take care of your expenses, at that point placing cash into an annuity might be a route for you to bring in some more cash that you would somehow have.

As should be obvious, while there are a few contrasts among benefits and annuities, the motivation behind both is the equivalent: to give consistent retirement pay that you can't outlast. In the event that you don't have a benefits and are keen on ensured pay forever, an annuity might be the correct alternative for you.

As you can see, while there are some differences between pensions and salutations, they both have the same goal: to provide a permanent retirement income that you can't take advantage of. If you do not have a pension and you are interested in a guaranteed income, an invoice may be the right choice for you.
Post automatically merged:

As you can see, while there are some differences between pensions and salutations, they both have the same goal: to provide a permanent retirement income that you can't take advantage of. If you do not have a pension and you are interested in a guaranteed income, an invoice may be the right choice for you.

To my best of knowledge pension is good when you have worked for the full years of your service. It's so discouraging now a days that you have worked for the number of years and the government will refuse to pay you what belongs to you. Pension is your right after over 30 years of service to the government.

In making a choice between pension and anuity, I will go for pension. In broad terms, the main difference between an annuity and a pension is that you buy an annuity after retirement to provide you with a guaranteed regular income, whereas you save into a pension pot throughout your life. My reason to go in for pension is that except an individual has a well planned out financial capacity, such individual may not be able to afford an Anuity on retirement, but will rather have a stable ground from his pension having saved all through his life to be entitled to a pension.

I think pension is better and prefareble, cos in some countries pensioners are well taken care of,they pay them as at when due, they make sure they always pay them every month, am telling you, bro so please go for pension, you will earn more from it, that's is my contribution.

Choosing between pension or annuity lies in the hands of the person preparing for retirement but personally I would go for a pension plan because I'm comfortable with it and I also feel very secure.

Starting a business brings out many different emotions in entrepreneurs, including passion, excitement, and impatience. We have what we think is a great business idea, so we want to get started, hit the ground running, and see progress immediately. It's often difficult to stop speeding ahead and take the process step-by-step, especially when some of the steps are tedious. However, it's very important to take time to identify your motivation before starting a business.

Well it all depends on the decision of the person in position, as for me I believe it is better to go for pension than to go for annuity this is because some insurance company and not reliable.

I prefer pension as compared to anuity, a third party in a business builds it's credibility, so I can easily get my funds as at due with the appropriate bodies

As for me I prefer going for pension this is because my pensions will be arranged between me and my company. But insurance company has too many rules and regulation.

It is better for you to go for pension because pension is popular and pension I understandable by everyone. Anuity is some how risky and it is just between you and the insurance company

You can choose anyone you want between the two, pension is good and annuity at the same time is also good. The choice depends on the employee or the person in question. So I cannot say this one is better than that one, anyone you choose, you're good to go.
as a worker pension is the best for you you don't have to go for any other form of payments but pension this is well-known and required by the government of a particular nation for workers.

The difference between pension and annuity is that pensions can be partly funded by an employer but an anuity is just between the employee and an insurance company. Please
In these present world , you dont need to wait until you retired before planning for the life after your retirement, I prefer annuity than pension, in the sense that I want to be using part of my salary to prepare myself before I retired.

Pension is better off for government workers. While a private worker in my opinion should go for an annuity. Combining both for a government worker would be more effective even.

If you're capable of going for both the pension and annuity,it will be more profitable and the income would be in a larger rate.

I think that a pension fund can be a good idea. Whilst an anuity does work in certain situations i think that there is a lot more uncertainty with it from a legal standing. Is there a difference in teh payout terms of these two?

I think that a pension fund can be a good idea. Whilst an anuity does work in certain situations i think that there is a lot more uncertainty with it from a legal standing. Is there a difference in teh payout terms of these two?
It is better for you to go for pension because pension is the best for every worker and every worker who goes for pension never regret it because he or she end up enjoying the scheme after retirement.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back