Should i go for pension or an anuity

Setho

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 24, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The difference between pension and annuity is that pensions can be partly funded by an employer but an anuity is just between the employee and an insurance company. Please

The pension plan here is for the monthly contribution to the pension plan is to be shared equally by the employee and the employer. That is the added benefit of the employee if he works in a company that has 10 or more employees. The pension here from the government is paltry although it would be enough for a single person. Sorry if the retiree has a family to feed because his pension will not suffice with the budget.
  • Affiliate
  • Benefit
  • Currenci
  • Currencies of the world
  • Currency converter by date
  • Discussions
  • Draft
  • Earn money online fast

The difference between pension and annuity is that pensions can be partly funded by an employer but an anuity is just between the employee and an insurance company. Please
Well both are very good, but annuity looks better for those working for government or some private companies.

Pension is good for business owners and entrepreneurs, so if you work in government or private company that runs the scheme, then go for annuity. Otherwise do pension.

Is not everyone that has opportunity of going for anuity, remember some people work for them selves, this categories of people without doubt must go for pension because pension and anuity to them is just same

I find that type of annuity pension interesting. I don't know how feasible it might be to have both pensions. I mean that I have my government pension, but if there is the remote possibility of having a separate pension, with a company and myself as a worker, it would be very good. More benefit in the future.

Expect both as a reward for steadfast, and your dedication during your work course. Pension comes first before gratuity follows up. You don't have to select any one as option because you must surely get them all.

Going for pension is the best for any worker who has good plans after his retirement, if I am a retiree I will prefer to go for pension scheme than anuity. Pension assist retiee to take care of their families after retirement form work, that's the best decision for any retiree who has good plans for his future.

If you do, consider taking your pension payments. You may not want to go through the work and cost of finding the best annuity. If you don't have enough retirement income to cover your costs, then putting money into an annuity may be a way for you to earn some more money that you would otherwise have

Both are great and great but the annual priority is good for those who work in private companies and the pension is good for those who are business people and those who do business because they can grow their business even more with it. And they can make more profit and I think they are both fine but there are more and more ways to do it. Some people like the first way, some like the second way.

Annuity to me is more preferable because you decide how much money to put in and you choose the exact contract that you sign. You have the ability to authorize what your payments look like.

I think pension is better than annuity because anuity is just like an agreement between you and the firm, so it can be broken but a pension can't be broken, pension is like from your earnings so it can't be broken, moreover in a nutshell pension is a must.

As you can see, while there are some differences between pensions and annuities, the purpose of both is the same: to provide steady retirement income that you can't outlive. If you don't have a pension and are interested in guaranteed income for life, an annuity may be the right option for you

The most common type of annuity plan works like the reverse of a typical pure life insurance policy. In a pure life insurance plan, also known as a term insurance plan, a person pays premiums during the policy period and the beneficiary (often the family) gets the sum assured under the policy in case the insured dies during the policy period. In an annuity plan, however, a person pays either a lump sum or regular installments in the accumulation period and gets regular payments as long as he/she

According to my own point of view when it comes to pension and anuity I believe it's best for you to go for pension because pension can be found in any organisation and also pension is being paid every month and it is half of your salary that which everyone knows and everyone understand

They both are good and then it is important to have any coming in regularly. I think it is best to have pension because of the way it is paid in most countries. In my country a lump sum which is 50% the total sum is paid and then the paid is monthly over 12 years.

The purpose of both is the same: to provide steady retirement income that you can't outlive. If you don't have a pension and are interested in guaranteed income for life, an annuity may be the right option for you

Both pension and annuity are compensation for a job well done after retirement just that annuity is between you and your company that you have been saving with while pension does not necessarily mean you have to have saved money for it

I have never heard of annuity before but from your explanation, I will prefer pension. Rather than going for annuity, I can easily go for personal saving. I only need to discipline myself in order not to frustrate the activites.
Post automatically merged:

I have never heard of annuity before but from your explanation, I will prefer pension. Rather than going for annuity, I can easily go for personal saving. I only need to discipline myself in order not to frustrate the activites.

You should probably ho for pension , pension pension more preferable than annuity, in pension you don't have to save money and you will get all your entitlement and benefit in full while in annuity you have ti be saving part of your salary .

You can choose anyone you want between the two, pension is good and annuity at the same time is also good. The choice depends on the employee or the person in question. So I cannot say this one is better than that one, anyone you choose, you're good to go.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back