What's new

Should i go for pension or an anuity

The difference between pension and annuity is that pensions can be partly funded by an employer but an anuity is just between the employee and an insurance company. Please
Ooh... Really. Pension is partially funded by the employee and the company though but av never heard of that annuity. But great to learn about that.

It is better for you to go for pension because pension is the best for every worker and every worker who goes for pension never regret it because he or she end up enjoying the scheme after retirement.
It is very important to have a pension fund as this is the most important financial source that will sustain you in order to be able to live when you are not working.

It is very important to have a pension fund as this is the most important financial source that will sustain you in order to be able to live when you are not working.
is better for you to go for pension because pension is the most popular scheme for workers to save money I don't really know of any other scheme that is more reliable than pension.

The difference between pension and annuity is that pensions can be partly funded by an employer but an anuity is just between the employee and an insurance company. Please
They are two different way to get compensation and I think one can comfortably earn from both especially when he retired from a government job and has been into insurance investment during his service days

It depends on your country and location, which would favour you. In my country, insurance companies are not really that popular and i have seen cases where insurance companies do not pull through when needed, so i think in such situations, pension might be a better option.

Pension is a monthly stipend being paid for retiree after retirement, while annuity link you said is also a pension that is funded by the employer himself, so i believe both schemes are good.

Annuity is much better than Pension because annuity is an income from capital investment that most be paid while pension is a payment to a person that is not more going to work and that payment, mostly is under probability.
Post automatically merged:

Base on my location, I think going for annuity is much better than going for pension because sometimes most people don't usually see there pension.

Last edited:
Well. I think you should go for whichever one pays you the more, if the pension option seems better than the annuity then maybe. But I think the annuity is better.

Base on my location, I think going for annuity is much better than going for pension because sometimes most people don't usually see there pension and there's a lots gain to earn on annuity over pension.

Base on my location, I think going for annuity is much better than going for pension because sometimes most people don't usually see there pension and there's a lots gain to earn on annuity over pension.
It is best to go for pension because this is what all workers go for and it is what is popular, however I will advise you to go for what you know will favour you best.

It is best to go for pension because this is what all workers go for and it is what is popular, however I will advise you to go for what you know will favour you best.
yes its good if you get your pension and its always popular because its make you calm when you get retirement and the pension makes you smile to live its fullest.

In that sense, I think annuity is better than pension in the sense that it's being funded by two bodies which will even make it more guaranteed.

Both of them are simply your reward for the years you dedicated working as a professional for your country's government. You'll get the bought at the right time.

I think government only pay pension first before paying annuity because you cannot go for the two together you only go for one first.

I think government only pay pension first before paying annuity because you cannot go for the two together you only go for one first.
As a work are you go for what everyone is going for which is the pension scheme because it is the only skin I know it is reliable for workers.

I feel you should go for one it should be for annuity. This is because the insurance company has the ability to pay you more.

Both pension and annuity is very good for employee. Just make more research and determine the one that suit you best. With that method you will be able to know the one that good for you

An annuity can be seen as an investment in insurance company as the funds is usually fixed and interest is paid on it, and pension is like a contribution I would go for annity as I would get interest from it

If you do, consider taking your pension payments. You may not want to go through the work and cost of finding the best annuity. If you don't have enough retirement income to cover your costs, then putting money into an annuity may be a way for you to earn some more money that you would otherwise have
I believe the two has their differences and they they both good schemes , annuity is a good retirement scheme which is between you and your insurance company while pension can be partly funded by you,

If you do, consider taking your pension payments. You may not want to go through the work and cost of finding the best annuity. If you don't have enough retirement income to cover your costs, then putting money into an annuity may be a way for you to earn some more money that you would otherwise have
I believe the two has their differences and they they both good schemes , annuity is a good retirement scheme which is between you and your insurance company while pension can be partly funded by you,

You should always go for pension because pension is generally accepted and people trust pension because of how reliable they are over the years.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back