Shops using bitcoin

Ehizzy1

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 7, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
We all know that bitcoin flunctuates so with the rate of bitcoin flunctuation day by day, then its been used by shops and market places for buying and selling of different products ,
do you think the prices of goods can be affected by bitcoin price reduction , then taking away the profit to be incurred on the product

I don't think the price can be affected, since before doing any transaction in the shop you will be told the amount of bitcoin to be deposited..that's how they operate..

Bitcoin is just an option of payment that is not even globally accepted yet, so I doubt its reduction in price can affect the price of goods.

I don't think the price can be affected, since before doing any transaction in the shop you will be told the amount of bitcoin to be deposited..that's how they operate..
I mean the flunctuation in the price of bitcoin can it affect the price , like if the price of the products is $3 and the price fluctuates and drops to $2.70 It might affect the gains

I mean the flunctuation in the price of bitcoin can it affect the price , like if the price of the products is $3 and the price fluctuates and drops to $2.70 It might affect the price
that's why I said they will check the current price of bitcoin before telling you the amount of bitcoin to deposit to get the goods bought

it isn't accepted yet but it's easy, just exchange your cryptos for real cash or $ and shop normally.

that's why I said they will check the current price of bitcoin before telling you the amount of bitcoin to deposit to get the goods bought
What if you check the current price and the price falls quickly how would you be able to handle that

We all know that bitcoin flunctuates so with the rate of bitcoin flunctuation day by day, then its been used by shops and market places for buying and selling of different products ,
do you think the prices of goods can be affected by bitcoin price reduction , then taking away the profit to be incurred on the product

most shops use an automatic computer connected to the BTC price. when they ask you for the price, be sure it is the right one on the btc market.

most shops use an automatic computer connected to the BTC price. when they ask you for the price, be sure it is the right one on the btc market.
that's great but in which country do we can find those shops? here in my countries it's prohibited if you talk about crypto lol

More online spending with Bitcoin at the moment. I thought Burger King accepts bitcoin currencies and others are following. Around 11 big major companies are and most are fast food outlet. I thing that bitcoin and real cash are the same prices and they wouldn't make more money or in their case rip off people.

I understand what i meant is that what if the price fluctuates as at the beginning of the transaction between the seller and the buyer then would it not affect the profit

What if you check the current price and the price falls quickly how would you be able to handle that
You don't get it..no matter what bitcoin may fall but it will still rise..and you are only looking at the bad side what if it rises at the end of the transaction, will they gain or loose

Shops can accept bitcoin because they can easily change it immediately if they feel it volatile in nature to their own local currency m

I believe that the volatility won't affect the shop as the user will pay Bitcoin equivalent of the charge which will be easily converted.

I believe that the volatility won't affect the shop as the user will pay Bitcoin equivalent of the charge which will be easily converted.
It is true that many shops that accept Crypto currency may also want to take the risk to hold them with hope for a rise , it is another business.

That's actually the reason why most shops don't accept bitcoin. But now there are certain apps and services that allow merchants to accept bitcoin and get paid in fiat. The bitcoin is instantly exchanged to fiat when someone makes a payment at that shop and this way merchants don't have to worry about the fluctuations of bitcoin

Nice update, I hope some offline shops in my vicinity can opt for paying for merchandise with Bitcoin or any other Cryptocurrency, it could've been more amazing.

Nice update, I hope some offline shops in my vicinity can opt for paying for merchandise with Bitcoin or any other Cryptocurrency, it could've been more amazing.
On the contrary I won't want this because I have to lose some portion to fees each time I carry out transaction

There is no how you will run bitcoin transaction and you won't pay charges. Shops will benefit very well from it if they knows how to play their games

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back