What's new

Shops using bitcoin

Me i don't really fancy crypto as a means of payment because of the fluctuation. For instance you pick an item and after wardsward the amount is converted from naira to btc and you pay. Some days later, btc drops but naira still dy, when you pick the same item and the price is converted to naira it will drop there by causing reduction in price.

I've heard some stores online are making use of Cryptocurrency and as such they're accepting crypto payment method. That's worthwhile to see that BTC and other Cryptocurrencies are growing, which has seen its adoption rise.

I don't and can't see how things prices will or can affect Bitcoin price in any way. These are different areas as th Bitcoin is not an official exchange medium at the moment

The prices of goods in the shop cannot be affected by the drop in price of the Bitcoin just before payment. It is the business owner that will suffer loss in exchange if the Bitcoin drops in value

We all know that bitcoin flunctuates so with the rate of bitcoin flunctuation day by day, then its been used by shops and market places for buying and selling of different products ,
do you think the prices of goods can be affected by bitcoin price reduction , then taking away the profit to be incurred on the product
Huh...i wont agree that crypto currency is being used for buying and selling, the aim of satochi was to make bitcoin a digital gold, so its better all crypto remain as a digital gold.

I have never purchased anything using bitcoin. However, I have checked the sites where they accept bitcoins. But these sites do not list their products for btc, they list for usd.

I have not seen any shop using bitcoin as a form of payment offline but I think there are some that uses them online and it is dependent on the country.

I don’t think prices of goods can be affected by the rate of bitcoin and crypto exchange rather it can bring the sellers or companies more profit

Me i don't really fancy crypto as a means of payment because of the fluctuation. For instance you pick an item and after wardsward the amount is converted from naira to btc and you pay. Some days later, btc drops but naira still dy, when you pick the same item and the price is converted to naira it will drop there by causing reduction in price.
I have the same opinion with using crypto as payment and the crux is the unstable value. It can be likened to the dollar that today the loaf of bread costs 25 cents and tomorrow it becomes 27 then on the next day it can be 28 and followed by another day that the price of a bread loaf is down to 20. Isn't that crazy?

Bitcoin is the highest crypto currency in the world currently, it is the most used crypto currency when it comes to accepting payments. I think lots of online stores accept bitcoin more than any other crypto currency as exchange

If the shops are accepting bitcoin as a means of payment for their goods I don't see why it should affect the value of the commodity they sell.

If the shops are accepting bitcoin as a means of payment for their goods I don't see why it should affect the value of the commodity they sell.
It is not affecting the commodity but the price of the good . If they fail to convert it to stable coin , they will lose money due to the Volatile nature of bitcoin, thus affecting the value of the commodity sold

Some shops accepting bitcoin has partnership with some payment platforms that help them to process their payment into stable coins or reinvest it for them on profitable coins.

It is not affecting the commodity but the price of the good. If they fail to convert it to stable coin, they will lose money due to the Volatile nature of bitcoin, thus affecting the value of the commodity sold
That isn't the customer's problem, if they choose to accept bitcoin as a means of payment knowing full well about the volatility, their inability to convert it to a liquid fund shouldn't be reflective of the price of the commodity they sell.

That isn't the customer's problem, if they choose to accept bitcoin as a means of payment knowing full well about the volatility, their inability to convert it to a liquid fund shouldn't be reflective of the price of the commodity they sell.
Here I mean those who do not really want to accept it but because it is now a legal tender in the country , they are thus forced to accept it.

As the prices of commodities are being fixed by the seller, I don't think bitcoin volatility can affect the price since it's just a means of payment.

Here we do not have shops and merchants that accept bitcoin, however, I can use bitcoin to buy products and services online. I have bought domains and hosting using bitcoins

Well, I do not see the price of Bitcoin affecting the price of other goods. However, I have heard about the price of fiat currencies (especially dollar) affecting the price of many different commodities in my country like oil and petrol, but I do not know if this is the truth.

I do not think that the prices of goods can be affected with the introduction of bitcoin for payments of goods and services when shopping.

There are no shops that accept bitcoin in my town. however, even if there were shops that accepted bitcoins I would no longer use bitcoin to buy goods and services.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back