Sharing internet for money?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I heard of a program online that allows you to make as much as $200 a month simply allowing people to use your internet. I am not entirely sure how it works. Maybe you are allowing your IP to be borrowed? I don't know, I have to look into it more. Have you ever heard of this? Have you ever tried it?

I'm going to assume it lets others use your bandwidth or just use your internet connection somehow. I don't think I'd ever do something like this though. Sounds like it could be a security risk, especially if you borrow your internet to multiple people.

What is the site? I am curious to see how much you can make from this. I found a site called Honey gain, which uses your internet to create passive income. But, from what I see, it's not much money. The highest you can get is like $180 a month and that requires you to be using multiple IPs just to make it work. Unless there is another site that pays more, I'm all ears.

But for $180 or so a month, I don't see it being that worth it to me. And even so, I wouldn't be able to get that amount, as I am using just 1 IP address and they recommend 10 to make up to $180 a month. That is unless the other site you mention pays more or works differently.

Yes, there are indeed programs and platforms that offer opportunities for individuals to make money by sharing their internet connection. These programs typically work by allowing others to utilize your internet connection as a Wi-Fi hotspot, and in return, you can earn a small income.

This is another simple way to make money on the side. It is best to make sure that you get the services of trusted internet providers as well.

I had a bad experience with these types of sites, it was with a site that many of you will know called Honeygain, for a while it worked fine or so I think, but after a few months survey panels in wich i worked began to ban me because they detected that I was using a proxy or vpn, when I investigated, I realized that it was the application to which I lent my bandwidth that was changing my IP or something like that, I decided to uninstall it and contact the support of the sites that banned me, luckily everything was fixed

I had a bad experience with these types of sites, it was with a site that many of you will know called Honeygain, for a while it worked fine or so I think, but after a few months survey panels in wich i worked began to ban me because they detected that I was using a proxy or vpn, when I investigated, I realized that it was the application to which I lent my bandwidth that was changing my IP or something like that, I decided to uninstall it and contact the support of the sites that banned me, luckily everything was fixed
Oh dude ao you was part of honeygain I was also one of their users but it's takes me ages to reach their cash out threshold and I also experienced something I don't know if You had same that app bring a lot of bucks and virus to my system

Oh dude ao you was part of honeygain I was also one of their users but it's takes me ages to reach their cash out threshold and I also experienced something I don't know if You had same that app bring a lot of bucks and virus to my system
I am not aware that this application infected my devices with any virus, but it really is not worth it, it changes your IP and in many sites will accuse you of using VPN, on the other hand, these apps pay you a pittance to sell them your bandwith, the amount they pay you is not even 2% of what your monthly internet fee costs, honestly it is better to stay away from these sites.

I am not aware that this application infected my devices with any virus, but it really is not worth it, it changes your IP and in many sites will accuse you of using VPN, on the other hand, these apps pay you a pittance to sell them your bandwith, the amount they pay you is not even 2% of what your monthly internet fee costs, honestly it is better to stay away from these sites.
I post here from experience that app do bring viruses it may not be for everyone but I experienced this it's also changed up address that was why I wasn't accepted by forum coin when I was using honeygain they say I use VPN which I didn't,and another factor that scares me away from honeygain was low earning It's better to post on forum and earn rather than waiting for months to reach their payout threshold

Yeah I am leaning towards that assessment as well. The idea of sharing your internet for money sounds good on paper, especially if it is 100% safe and secure. But how are we to know it is safe and secure?

And yeah, the money they seem to pay seems laughable. Especially if you're giving out a lot of your internet. And what is your internet being used for exactly? Who knows.

I have heard of ways you can share your internet with others and you can make money from it but I have never heard of anyone making as much as $200 from it within a month. This could be possible but I have not heard of any one making that much myself.

I have in the past used HoneyGain and also Peer2Profit for this purpose but they are the only ones I know of at this time.

I have heard of ways you can share your internet with others and you can make money from it but I have never heard of anyone making as much as $200 from it within a month. This could be possible but I have not heard of any one making that much myself.

I have in the past used HoneyGain and also Peer2Profit for this purpose but they are the only ones I know of at this time.
HoneyGain was the one I checked out. In order to make $180, it recommends you to have at least 10 IP addresses. I honestly don't know how you get more than 1 and secondly does each additional IP address cost money?

But yeah, doesn't seem like it's worth it for how many IP addresses you need to have. Here's what the HoneyGain site shows:
1690729513753.png

There are a lot of programs that allow you to share your internet bandwith and make money. However, you can benefit from these programs only when you are from high tier countries, possibly from North America, UK and Australia. YOu also need a lot of referrals to earn.

I think some time in the past, I tried this method of earning but it was a total waste. It's only profitable for those who are living in a region that has a free wifi because if you have to make the purchase yourself, then it's not worth it.

I do not think I would subscribe to allow people use my bandwidth. It could cause some security issues for me. As I do not know the content they are using my internet for. And also it makes you keep your system working all through the day...

I heard of a program online that allows you to make as much as $200 a month simply allowing people to use your internet. I am not entirely sure how it works. Maybe you are allowing your IP to be borrowed? I don't know, I have to look into it more. Have you ever heard of this? Have you ever tried it?

I don't think I am familiar with this kind of work opportunity and if I am going to take it down to how internet connection works in my country, if you have allowed people to be connected to your internet so that you get paid, you will most likely be spending more on your internet subscription compared to what you're going to earn from it by the end of the day. Unless those using your internet connection are not using much.

I have not really shared my internet in exchange for money. Though it is a legitimate business. Company such as honeygain is a good platform that connect people who want such job..

I've never heard anything about this kind of means to make money online. By this, you're not expected to do anything and make $200 per month. It doesn't sound realistic to me. It's only scam programs that can promise such earnings for not doing anything.

I have not really shared my internet in exchange for money. Though it is a legitimate business. Company such as honeygain is a good platform that connect people who want such job..

Apart from those who are the 1st teir countries like the United States of America, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, European countries etc that are the one's I know to have benefited from using Honeygain. The rest are just wasting their time.

I think that giving away and sharing the Internet for money is a bad idea. I read reviews that users had their personal data stolen from bank cards, electronic wallets and other accounts, as well as passwords from accounts. I don’t know how they did it, it was also noted that after sharing the Internet, they had a weak Internet connection and signal. And in general, you will not be paid much for this service.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back