Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2019
USD
$3.0900USD
Biznotes
One was "exact match domains" probably mentioned in another thread. In that situation, someone gets a name that matches the targeted term. It's done with any extension, though probably the .com would be the most desirable in the US. An example would be: CheapSportingGoods.biz for the term "cheap sporting goods".

O.K., another shortcut was something I found on this get rich quick video. Basically, you would post an article to Digg that targets your key phrase. What happens next is that the Digg would go up in Google search results and also your site at some point.

Many holders prefer the full name just because shortcuts could have many senses and the owner wants that exact sense to be used this is in most cases.

Google wants to prevent spammers from using these shortcuts to rank pages that don’t offer value to searchers. Therefore, they’ve gone to great lengths to make shortcuts useless and in some cases harmful to your website.

In the past article directories and link directories worked really well for backlinks, however, these days link and article directories do not work. However, I believe exact search match still works but rather than the domain alone, the search querries need to appear on multiple places on your webpage to get into result page.

In the past article directories and link directories worked really well for backlinks, however, these days link and article directories do not work. However, I believe exact search match still works but rather than the domain alone, the search querries need to appear on multiple places on your webpage to get into result page.
I wouldn't use it anyway. It's not worth it to trick people. I think giving them good content and a lot of it is the only way to go.

I wouldn't use it anyway. It's not worth it to trick people. I think giving them good content and a lot of it is the only way to go.
I started learning SEO in 2013 but a lot of articles that I wrote before 2013 (when I did not have knowledge and skills in SEO) rank well on search engines. That's because these articles are unique. When they say content is king, they don'tr say without a reason.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back