Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
I've seen a lot new businesses here in my country where people are into the construction and design of iron burglary doors. They have professional who design and make such doors. They put in good work and make something nice.

Have considered this kind of business?

Selling of iron burglary doors can be a good business but I don't see any difference from welding business. People need their properties secure so welders don't actually lack customers.

Selling of iron burglary doors can be a good business but I don't see any difference from welding business. People need their properties secure so welders don't actually lack customers.

It's the level of professionalism of a welder that set him apart from the crowd. There are so many people in the welding business but not all of them are into good iron doors construction. Most of them just do the minimal jobs of a welder.

I do not see profitability in a business like iron burglary doors in the age of smart lockers. You can use smart lockers and easily control these locks through an app on your phone. You can even check for unusual activities remotely. I think this would be a better business model.

The business of iron is a thing of the old for developed countries. They are no longer make use of it. It's the age of technology and smart lock is the trend. If you go to hotels, it's what they use in modern worlds.

For developing countries, I wouldn't rule off the business of iron doors not being a good business idea because it sell there which makes relevant.

The business of iron is a thing of the old for developed countries. They are no longer make use of it. It's the age of technology and smart lock is the trend. If you go to hotels, it's what they use in modern worlds.

For developing countries, I wouldn't rule off the business of iron doors not being a good business idea because it sell there which makes relevant.

I'm living in Nigeria, so yes we are among the developing countries even though we are supposedly the giant of Africa. The business of constructing and selling iron doors is very lucrative here. Most new houses in residential areas are built with iron doors.

I've never heard of such a thing, but I'm sure there are doors you can get installed that would impede robberies and break-ins. I imagine there is good money in this field, but you need to be able to produce the doors, and that's going to cost a lot of money and you probably would need a factory or a workshop to where you can build these doors.

You will also need to do rigorous testing on the doors to make sure they are able to stop a burglar. That also costs money. So I imagine it'd be good to get into, but could cost you a lot of money.

I've seen a lot new businesses here in my country where people are into the construction and design of iron burglary doors. They have professional who design and make such doors. They put in good work and make something nice.

Have considered this kind of business?

These kind of doors are very popular in our country. This is because such kind of doors make people feel safe. These doors gained much popularity several decades ago in our country. However, using such kind of doors do not guarantee safety, but it helps to make your home much safer to some extent.

I'm living in Nigeria, so yes we are among the developing countries even though we are supposedly the giant of Africa. The business of constructing and selling iron doors is very lucrative here. Most new houses in residential areas are built with iron doors.
I've seen some of the doors on Facebook ads. There are some of them with fancy designs and they looked very strong. When they are made with iron, I expected it to be strong. Developing countries have security issues, hence the use of such iron doors.

I do not see profitability in a business like iron burglary doors in the age of smart lockers. You can use smart lockers and easily control these locks through an app on your phone. You can even check for unusual activities remotely. I think this would be a better business model.

I agree with you. Development has made a lot of businesses not to be the one that you can go into. So, why would I want to get into a business where I won't get the desired profit? Smart lockers has made the use of iron burglary reduce and even those that are into the business of iron burglary are now switching to the other business as well.

These kind of doors are very popular in our country. This is because such kind of doors make people feel safe. These doors gained much popularity several decades ago in our country. However, using such kind of doors do not guarantee safety, but it helps to make your home much safer to some extent.

It is actually for the fact that this kind of business is something that is very popular in my country because most houses that are being built always make use of this door in most of their rooms is the reason why a lot of people are into the business. They are making good profit from selling those iron burglar doors.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back