Selling Membership on Your Site

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
One of the easiest ways to monetize your website, especially online communities like discussion boards or forums, is by offering VIP membership. I have seen this VIP membership upgrade option on a lot of forums where I am active. However, I have never tried this method to monetize my site. Have you done this? What is your experience like?

Alright, of course it is a working strategy to engage your customer. we see most of the websites have selling their products with premium, prime, gold, silver for their customers. we hear most largest business platforms like amazon also selling their products with prime membership. Same as like similar youtube has premium option to their customers. we must clear to make differentiate our customer between ordinary and paid packages that lies the success in our strategy.

I have just recently opened up a general discussion forum again after I had to close the one I had from 2009 - 2017 due to not being able to afford the costs of the hosting which had increased quite a bit. I am now offering user upgrades for a supporter status and I offer incentives to those who choose to purchase the upgrade. I am also looking into ways I can add more incentives to the supporter upgrade as well. It is a great way to monetize your site especially when first starting out.

I have just recently opened up a general discussion forum again after I had to close the one I had from 2009 - 2017 due to not being able to afford the costs of the hosting which had increased quite a bit. I am now offering user upgrades for a supporter status and I offer incentives to those who choose to purchase the upgrade. I am also looking into ways I can add more incentives to the supporter upgrade as well. It is a great way to monetize your site especially when first starting out.
I have not done this on my forums. How likely are you to get VIP members on your forum? What do the VIP members get in return?

Alright, of course it is a working strategy to engage your customer. we see most of the websites have selling their products with premium, prime, gold, silver for their customers. we hear most largest business platforms like amazon also selling their products with prime membership. Same as like similar youtube has premium option to their customers. we must clear to make differentiate our customer between ordinary and paid packages that lies the success in our strategy.
Yes, offering different packages and memberships can be a successful strategy to engage customers and increase revenue for businesses. By offering premium or paid options, businesses can provide additional benefits or exclusive access to certain features, content, or products, which can be appealing to customers who are willing to pay for it.

One of the easiest ways to monetize your website, especially online communities like discussion boards or forums, is by offering VIP membership. I have seen this VIP membership upgrade option on a lot of forums where I am active. However, I have never tried this method to monetize my site. Have you done this? What is your experience like?
I think a lot of people feel reluctant to join the VIP program because they are not yet making money from it

Providing a VIP membership is an excellent method to monetise your business, particularly for internet communities such as discussion forums or forums. VIP membership can provide unique access to premium material, services, and privileges that normal members do not have. It might involve access to a secret forum, special material, discount offers, and other perks.

VIP membership can be provided as a monthly subscription in which members pay a monthly or annual price, or as a one-time payment for lifelong access. You may also provide several levels of VIP membership with varied levels of access and rewards to appeal to different sorts of consumers.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back