Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I have collected stuff all of my life. Though I don't have anything that's worth a lot, I still would consider starting a collection of items that may be worth more than my other collections. I think it'd be fun to sell collectibles. I have some stuff I could probably make money off of, but I'm one of those collectors who rarely likes to get rid of my collection, even if it's worth a lot of money.

I have collected stuff all of my life. Though I don't have anything that's worth a lot, I still would consider starting a collection of items that may be worth more than my other collections. I think it'd be fun to sell collectibles. I have some stuff I could probably make money off of, but I'm one of those collectors who rarely likes to get rid of my collection, even if it's worth a lot of money.
I have never thought of making money from this way in my life. Also, I am not the kind of person who is interested in selling anything. I don't like selling.

First and foremost, you need to see if the collectibles you are trying to sell have any commercial value. Not all items have commercial values. You also need skills to sell.

The most important thing is for you to actually be collecting something that have financial value which is going to make it possible for you to sell it, otherwise it is going to be a complete waste of time because no one is going to buy it from you.

I have never thought of making money from this way in my life. Also, I am not the kind of person who is interested in selling anything. I don't like selling.

You don't like selling? You don't sell your products or even services? How do you survive? I mean we are all literally selling one thing or another and we do this even without knowing that we are into the business of selling. So, if you say you don't sell anything, how then do you pay your bills?

First and foremost, you need to see if the collectibles you are trying to sell have any commercial value. Not all items have commercial values. You also need skills to sell.

This is the most important thing whenever anyone is interested is being involved in the business of selling collectibles. This is because you will have to collect something that is going to worth something to another person who is going to be interested in playing a particular amount of money for it. You are definitely going to look for a market where you can be able to sell those collectibles.

That's a given. Not everything you own will be worth a lot, it's why it's good to see what everything is worth before making and decisions. The thing with collectibles though, is that their worth can sometimes be unpredictable, but there are sites and places you can look to evaluate the worth of certain items. But with any job, it takes time and work to do.

The most important thing is for you to actually be collecting something that have financial value which is going to make it possible for you to sell it, otherwise it is going to be a complete waste of time because no one is going to buy it from you.
Not necessarily true. Many people collect items with little to no value at the start, and as time goes on, that object might be worth a lot more. Of course there's a chance of that worth not being much, but there has been many collectibles, new and old that become worth a lot of money.

Not necessarily true. Many people collect items with little to no value at the start, and as time goes on, that object might be worth a lot more. Of course there's a chance of that worth not being much, but there has been many collectibles, new and old that become worth a lot of money.

True! What I have been able to make out this kind of collecting behaviour is that most of them collect based on their instinct that whatever they are getting now is most likely going to become valuable in the future. If it goes as they planned in few years time, they will reap but if it doesn't, they will not lose much because they didn't pay much collecting the items in the beginning.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back