Not open for further replies.

Susan06

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Nov 22, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Advice required, I have a problem with spending money, in my pocket and it is gone faster than i can say 100 bucks. What would be a good solution for solving this issue. Would i ultimately have to adapt a money management system for myself.??

The only problem I see is your lack of management and awareness, You should not spend more than necessary. Now if you are spending it because you really need it, it is your economic situation that is critical, as in the case of my country. You must choose your priorities.

it looks like you are currently too extravagant in fulfilling your needs, from now on you should think wisely for the future you must be smart in spending your own money for your needs, don't overpend and spend only for essential needs, you must know that 100 dollars is not a small amount So start learning thrifty.

Yea you need to adapt to a money management system, you need to know how much you spending, on what you spending and how to reduce it. You need to be more prudent

Saving takes discipline. I certainly agree that you should apply some form of money management in your finances but you seriously need to cut all excesses and apply restrain when it comes to spending.

you can make a scheme at a bank to make a card that you can't withdraw money from for 1 year. you can only deposit. whatever happens, that year must pass in order to have access to them :)) every time you make money, you deposit a part there and you will enjoy them all only once in a year.

First of all I don't support saving. I do prefer investment to saving.
Coming to your question , I think having a scale of preference will help you to know what and what you need ,thus reducing what you spent on unnecessary things

To save money is very important as no one knows when hard times may result. No matter how small it is,bit will go a long way.

Coming to your question , I think having a scale of preference will help you to know what and what you need ,thus reducing what you spent on unnecessary things
I do get your point but how do you get your investment capital if you don't save up? I also believe it is better to put your money where it yields some returns but saving up is the first step in my opinion.

Advice required, I have a problem with spending money, in my pocket and it is gone faster than i can say 100 bucks. What would be a good solution for solving this issue. Would i ultimately have to adapt a money management system for myself.??
Hello, currently there are several ways to better control your money, in the App there are different applications to download and you can keep a personal accounting, it is free and very effective for example; Monefi, quick budget, accounting book are very good, this way you can realize unnecessary expenses and give priority to the main ones.

Saving takes discipline. I certainly agree that you should apply some form of money management in your finances but you seriously need to cut all excesses and apply restrain when it comes to spending.
Your words are very wise, discipline, administration and savings must go hand in hand, in that way you will surely be successful. If you comply, you will not spend money unnecessarily

Based on the question he asked , It seems that he already has a source of income , he is only looking for how to save them.
I suggest investment because it yields profits over and over .

You should try and coat your coat according to your size. The reason you are not saving is because you don't have responsible. When you have someone you are taking care of,you won't spend anyhow

Yes thats really something i believe I'm sort if lacking in as the way money just goes even with one or two side hussles it's just not working out. Almost seems like the money just comes and flows out.
The only problem I see is your lack of management and awareness, You should not spend more than necessary. Now if you are spending it because you really need it, it is your economic situation that is critical, as in the case of my country. You must choose your pr
Post automatically merged:

Based on the question he asked , It seems that he already has a source of income , he is only looking for how to save them.
I suggest investment because it yields profits over and over .
And what sort of really small scale investments do you think are possible with some smart part time work considering i live with my parents. Cuz thats the norm here. So that I can rack up a little bit of profit on what little i can make out from my savings

I think you need to have a discipline. Separate your needs and wants. Don't buy stuffs that you don't really need.

I used to have that same experience. The reason why you Spend so easily is because you do not have a writing proper plan for the money.

Savings which is the keeping of something till needed. So saving of money is the keeping of money till when needed. We don't only keep money till when needed but also for some unplanned circumstances and occurrences. And also saving of money also means gathering and keeping of wealth.

The first step to learning how to save money is being able to differentiate between your wants and your needs.
If you cannot get this first step right you can never save money effectively.
So go back to the drawing board and find out those things that keep drawing you back in your aim to save money and cut it out if you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back