Sarath is bullish on Bitcoin

Lens

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jun 21, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In an interview with Bloomberg on Wednesday, Sarath Ratanavadi, the CEO of the electrical company Gulf Energy Development and the second-richest man in Thailand, said that his company intends to engage more in the cryptocurrency sector to generate new revenue streams.

In an interview with Bloomberg on Wednesday, Sarath Ratanavadi, the CEO of the electrical company Gulf Energy Development and the second-richest man in Thailand, said that his company intends to engage more in the cryptocurrency sector to generate new revenue streams.
That will be interesting because since Sarath is a big fish, his diversification into bitcoin will most likely bring liquidity to the bitcoin market. So it is a good move, and also a win win thing because he as well will be generating new streams of income for himself and company.

This is a good determination. He have seen the future of cryptocurrency. Even ellon musk invested $1 billion on bitcoin last year

Unlike the stock market which is largely dependent on business and industry, Cryptocurrency revenue generation is nonproductive. It is just speculative revenue.

Thailand is gaining a lot of traction in cryptocurrency and I'm not surprised by the achievement that is recorded in the country. Being bullish on bitcoin by Sarath is a good gesture.

Thailand is gaining a lot of traction in cryptocurrency and I'm not surprised by the achievement that is recorded in the country. Being bullish on bitcoin by Sarath is a good gesture.
I hope that Thailand goes ahead with its adoption as well as many other African Latin American countries etc. It is really good news

I hope that Thailand goes ahead with its adoption as well as many other African Latin American countries etc. It is really good news
Yes it is a good news and I believe that they should do some research on the feasibility of the project before they go ahead adopting it.

Yes it is a good news and I believe that they should do some research on the feasibility of the project before they go ahead adopting it.
Well, it may be that as they adopt, they will discover if it is viable or not and study possible changes or improvements to the project, the important thing is certainly their interest

Unlike the stock market which is largely dependent on business and industry, Cryptocurrency revenue generation is nonproductive. It is just speculative revenue.
It is awfully useful for the Bitcoiners to be bullish on Bitcoin because it is what will change the market sentiment to favour everyone in the Bitcoin network.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back