What's new

Salary or hourly?

Deleted member 403

Do you prefer being paid by salary (fixed monthly payment), by the hour (fixed hourly amount), or contract (by the job)? And, please explain why. I prefer being paid by the hour as it's more of a incentive to work overtime.

Hourly pay is best for me. I am a discipline person when it comes to saving , so I do not worry about spending my money without having any reasonable savings . Oftentimes I hear people say, they find it hard to save when been paid hourly. Well, such is not my ordeal as I am able to save more than when paid monthly in form of salary. Monthly salary gets exhausted in no time because you already have a long list of things to wish to do when the months ends.

I prefers the hourly payment for an online job because I already have an offline job that pays a fixed monthly payment, a fixed monthly payment where you don't get anything aside your meagre salary.

I prefer the hourly pay to the salary. Because with the hourly pay I can save better and settle my debts faster. I don't have a better saving culture when collecting salaries, it's easier for me with hourly pay.

I think I would prefer the hourly payment as I'm not a type of guy who has enough patient to wait until the month ends before finally receiving payment. As I would have already had a lot of dept on my neck before then, the hourly payment would definitely be more appropriate for me.

Hourly employees can significantly ratchet up their weekly pay by lobbying for extra hours. After all, employers naturally wish to give additional hours to their hungriest of staffers. Furthermore, some hourly employees have the fortune of working for companies that pay employees double their regular hourly rate for working on holidays.
Cons
On the downside, some companies keep costs down by disallowing hourly employees from working overtime. Hourly employees can sometimes fall short of their traditional 40-hour workweeks if business is slow and they are dismissed early. Hourly employees seldom enjoy the bonuses, insurance plans, and retirement plans that are traditionally afforded to salaried employees.

I prefer a month salary because, because I have already have my own business that paying me a day money but if see a legit work or business to pay me a month salary, I will like it so that if I collect my money at end of month I will use for something meaningful.

I prefer being payed hourly, because
With that you can get incentive for working extra hours and you can as well choose to be absent for some hours if you already meet up with target and no query will be given

I prefer being paid monthly cause this will help me plan my time and money. Though there wouldn’t be any extra money for work done overtime but it’s still much better for me. This will also allow me work multiple jobs provided the daily requirements have been met

Do you prefer being paid by salary (fixed monthly payment), by the hour (fixed hourly amount), or contract (by the job)? And, please explain why. I prefer being paid by the hour as it's more of a incentive to work overtime.
I prefer being paid a salary, I will have something to look forward to and properly plan on it's usage.

Hourly will likely be spent immediately and saving may be a challenge.

I would prefer that if the hourly wage is high but if not, I would rather be a freelancer who can work on my own pace and be paid higher. That is why I planned giving up my 8-5 job to earn better and in a flexible way.

I also prefer receiving my emolument on service rendered hourly, although every business has it different unique terms of capability based on payment of staffs working under them, it is a well known fact that there is no such wasted time in a fixed hourly payment, in that every added hour to work usually attract additional money to be received. However, if the only available conditions of my working place, doesn't allows for fixed hourly payment, i would prefer being paid on contract basis as a second choice.

Hourly payment is better I think. I can rake care of my daily needs with it and save some too. I don't like waiting for a whole month before being paid, I would be in huge debt before then.

I am used to being paid a fixed monthly salary with a fixed working period of 8 hours. In excess of the 8 hours in a day will be charged as overtime which is computed as 150% of the regular hourly rate. I have worked in big companies before. I don't know the ongoing standard in online work because the contracts I got before was a monthly contract for a fixed number of posts per day.

Hourly earning is major reason while I am still posting Bizdustry in the mid night when everyone else has sleep.

I prefer hourly earns as it helps some to gauge the amount someone can earn in a day at both minimum and maximum level.

I prefer hourly earns as it helps to project into the nearest and determine amount of cash I determine to earn.

Personally I like my salary, as you say it is a fixed monthly payment, because the daily payment or the hourly payment is not enough, I would have to wait two or three days to buy a food item. On the other hand, I have the opportunity to work overtime, which is well paid, because I work only part time.

I think that for me the best option would be the monthly payment, that way I can make a budget and organize myself knowing exactly how much money I will have during the month

I prefer the fixed monthly payment as I like to budget the money for expenses and some savings. In that way, I will know how much I can spend. Because I don't think I'm disciplined enough and might overspend if I chose the hourly pay.

I prefer fixed monthly salary because it will help me to be disciplined in spending money knowing fully well that is what I have to depend on for the rest of the month I will budget wisely.... if I'm to earn hourly I'm very sure I will end up spending the money on useless stuffs

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back