What's new

Salary or hourly?

I prefer being paid monthly. That way, the total money comes in at once and then I can make proper use of the money for something else. I don't have to go through the stress of saving my hourly income to it becomes something big

They all have their own pros and cons and so should be chosen based on what works for you. Salary is good because it helps you plan your life and check your spending and also invest. Hourly pay is beautiful because it is flexible and you can decide to stop work when you feel like and that is why I love it.

Personally I would rather go by the hourly payments cause you get to choose the number of hours you want to work and that would afford you the time to do some other things outside your work so you get to control your time.

In my country, almost everyone pay salaries (end of the month), which I think is the best. It allows you a considerable amount of time to plan expenses and savings unlike the hourly salary which requires an insane amount of discipline to avoid lavishing it.

I prefer being paid monthly or by contract. Monthly or contract pay will help me have a budget and cautious of my spending. Also I can easily invest from the monthly pay. Contract pay also preferable.

I would prefer the monthely pay to the salary. Because with the monthely pay I can save better and settle my debts faster. And throught monthly sallery I can make a budget and organize myself and plan my whole month

I prefers the hourly payment for an online job because I already have an offline job that pays a fixed monthly payment, a fixed monthly payment where you don't get anything aside your meagre salary.
Between salary and hourly fixed payment, as for me I would prefer to be paid hourly, reason been that the more you work, the more pay you get, I would love it that way, I Know my pay is direct equivalent to my hours of work

This is very tricky question because many things must be considered before going for either of the two. if there is need to solve s pressing issues, hourly paid is the best. But if you want to save and discipline yourself on how to be prudent, salary must be chosen.

Hourly pay is the best way to get as much money as you can. It is because if you worked for a monthly job. You have to done your work according to the month and you are fixed to the proper time. But in case of Hourly job,it is totally up to you to work as many hours as you can and get a handsome amount.

As for me I prefer been paid hourly because I will focus on how am going to spend money and have plans also fixed so many things and I won't able to have so many debt on me on like salary payment where by debt will swallow up the salary without remaining one naira

I prefer getting paid monthly salary. Hourly pay can be so tempting because I will feel like spending the money as soon as I get it. But with monthly salary, I can budget my money well so that I pay all my bills and expenses while saving some of the money.

Do you prefer being paid by salary (fixed monthly payment), by the hour (fixed hourly amount), or contract (by the job)? And, please explain why. I prefer being paid by the hour as it's more of a incentive to work overtime.
I think so for the person who is bearing the expenses of his family he should have take (monthly )salary because there are many things which we have to pay at the start of month like tution and school fee but on the other hand young people without family may be take hourly

I prefer to be paid hourly. The reason is that am seeing the outcome of my labour immediately other than waiting. That means that money is always with me so I can solve some problems that might be drastic when postponed. Also, if you can be able to put down your hourly payment over a month you will see you actually earn more.

It depends. I have never been a salaried employee always hourly. With hourly you get overtime pay with salaried you don't they can make you work many hours and no extra pay for it.

I prefer to be paid hourly. When I'm paid hourly, I would want to work for more extra hours. That apart, I will be able to raise more money in savings account because I will be saving money more frequently than I normally do. An establishment can also have a financial problem in the future, therefore an hourly payment will help me so as not to be indebted by my organization if there's a financial crisis.
That's good but it may prevent you from saving. You will spending with the aim that you will still collect another money in the nearest hour. But if it is salary, you will be coping with the one you have till you are paid. Remember people spend base on what they have at hand.

I prefer monthly salary because with monthly salary I will be able to plan my expenses well than hourly payment though hourly payment will give the chance of working overtime but same time I won't be able to keep the wages for a month to be able to use it well

Hourly (wages) is preferred to Salary (monthly) pay. Hourly pay allows one to decide the number of working hours and plan on expected pay.
Post automatically merged:

Well, for me it will depend mainly on the nature of the business I would like to start. If the business involved large capital or various technical management skills that I know l can't manage the operations of the business on my own, then l would opt for partnership with documents being signed in the law court.

Salaried employees are usually not paid based on the hours they work; instead, they are paid the same amount each pay period, based on their total salary. An hourly worker, on the other hand, earns a set payment for each hour they work.

Do you prefer being paid by salary (fixed monthly payment), by the hour (fixed hourly amount), or contract (by the job)? And, please explain why. I prefer being paid by the hour as it's more of a incentive to work overtime.
Were on the same shoes in that matter Alex. I prefer to be paid hourly. It motivates me to work hard everyday because i know after a long tiring day working, I will see the fruit of my labor all day long.

These words depends on the individual and the employer. Mostly in a situation whereby the monthly fixed payment isn't regular it makes life difficult (as in the case of Nigeria) but I ll prefer hourly payment in the case of advanced countries whose payments doesn't fail. Hourly payment makes you plan your life very well since all basic needs are done monthly.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back