What's new

Salary or hourly?

I prefer to be paid monthly for offline job because with this i can plan out what I will actually do and the money, if is hourly you might even use it without saving a single penny, but if is online job i prefer minimum payments for online job.to me it actually depends on the arrangements of an individual or both parties.you can decide which one is suitable for you depending on your life arrangements and planning.
Post automatically merged:

I prefer to be paid monthly for offline job because with this i can plan out what I will actually do and the money, if is hourly you might even use it without saving a single penny, but if is online job i prefer minimum payments for online job.to me it actually depends on the arrangements of an individual or both parties.you can decide which one is suitable for you depending on your life arrangements and planning.

Most case. Normally salary pays more on the grounds that hourly ordinarily doesn't pay that much, yet on the off chance that you go hourly extra time you get more cash while pay in the event that you work at home as well as throughout the end of the week, your compensation is a similar except if the agreement says it will pay you for the hours you worked for more than 40 hrs as additional time customized to hours.

Compensation presumably has a superior bundle as in excursion n medical advantages, however in the event that you need to additional time and work on ends of the week and it doesn't get paid additional at that point hourly is better obviously.

I realize some hourly representatives are as yet needed to work since some exacting spots resemble you can just work 8 hours per day however individuals with great mindset would complete everything even in the wake of punching out of that 8 hours.

Wage is always better than salary in my own opinion. A discipline person will know how much he needs to save and spend per day. There are at times, that an employee will want to solve an urgent issue. He doesn't need to wait till the end of the month.

Usually monthly salary is preferred because it is a fixed payment.bit for part time job or extra earning it would be better to do an hourly work so whenever one gets the time he/she could do work at anytime either it could be day or evening or night.

I prefer hourly payment because I believe I can even earn more than I would in salaries job .if I can work overtime, and again there is compensation for every single hour of work unlike salaried job

If you’re in a well compensated field with lots of overtime, you could make more than if you earned the same official pay on a salaries basis. Hourly employees are are often also to achieve better work-life balance than salaried employees

I prefer salary because salaries earners enjoy the security of steady paycheck and they tend to put in higher overall income than hourly workers. And they typicallyly have access to benefits package, bonuses and paid vacation time .

If you want the financial security then you should get a salary. But hourly earning puts you much more in control. And you get to do much better with the savings. If you earn a lot your priority should be saving and investing the money. This approach frees you from financial worry sooner or later. And even better is that approach where salary can be properly adjusted once you start saving.

I prefer hourly payment than salary payment, as far as it is a good rent, it will help me to solve my financial problems quickly than waiting for monthly payment, So I prefer hourly payment because is the best.

I think being paid hourly will make me a little frivolous in spending since my budget may be 24 hourly. However, monthly salaries helps to be more disciplined with spending and I think it makes it easier for me to save.

I think being paid hourly will make me a little frivolous in spending since my budget may be 24 hourly. However, monthly salaries helps to be more disciplined with spending and I think it makes it easier for me to save.
Exactly been paid hourly will make you want to be on the frivolous side while been on a salary would make you plan how you spend every dime. But, been paid hourly helps you tackle emergency needs which been on a salary keeps you on the dry side and on a tendency to go borrowing

I do prefer contract payment if am rendering service to a client. Reason is that, I am the one to get the task done given to me by the client, and there might be change in price actions of materials or raw materials to get the task completed. So it is what I face in the market structure that will determine the bills of the client.

I would prefer monthly salary to that of hourly wages. It might some time to accumulate much of the hourly wages in order to be able to use it for activities like investment. Even if you don't have the patience to be accumulating such money, you might end up always spending every thing in no time.

I prefer to be paid hourly. When I'm paid hourly, I would want to work for more extra hours. That apart, I will be able to raise more money in savings account because I will be saving money more frequently than I normally do. An establishment can also have a financial problem in the future, therefore an hourly payment will help me so as not to be indebted by my organization if there's a financial crisis.

According to a Department of Labor doctrine known as the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), hourly employees eligible for overtime are classified as "non-exempt," while hourly workers ineligible for overtime pay are classified as "exempt." According to the U.S. Department of Labor's Wage and Hour Division.

Do you prefer being paid by salary (fixed monthly payment), by the hour (fixed hourly amount), or contract (by the job)? And, please explain why. I prefer being paid by the hour as it's more of a incentive to work overtime.
I love your view as regard the incentive of working overtime and get paid for it. This is lovely however, salary work helps some to have his pay in buck which could be used to settle some things that demand huge amount. Some people get paid hourly and ended up squandering everything.

I prefer salary
Reason being that I'll be able to do much with it at the end of the month but hourly I'll spend it daily without investing.

Hourly payment is much better than fix monthly payment because you can receive it on daily basis and fulfill your requirements easily. But the disadvantage of this i think is that at the end of retirement no graduity or pension fund received. In my country monthly payments are given to employees. But in textile sector with fix salary people can do over time work and they get it at the end of month in lum sum.

Concerning choosing between hourly or salary payment. Well, everyone has a payment that best suite their needs and plans. I prefer receiving my pay hourly because with that one can work overtime and receive some incentives, you determine and set target for how many hours you want to get payes for rather than collecting a fixed amount for every month. You also have time to yourself and make plans to pay back those times you didnt work to earn

Salaried employees enjoy the security of steady pay checks and they tend to pull in higher overall income than hourly workers and they typically have greater access to benefit packages, bonuses and paid vacation time. It is important to consider your desired job field and the type of work you'll be doing before deciding whether salary or hourly

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back