What's new

Salary or hourly?

Hourly pay and fixed monthly pay have their advantages and disadvantages. one of the major advantages of being paid on monthly basis is that you can easily plan your financial expenditure very well.

It will also make you to be very disciplined in terms of expenditures and other things. Being paid hourly also have advantages because you will work very hard in order to make good amount of money on daily basis.

Over here there is no standard payment for both private and government business organisation . If you are thinking of getting your payment on daily basis you might not likely realise a reasonable amount of money at the end of the. Monthly payment is the most suitable for me as it would be given in bulk

I'm not a type of guy who has enough patient to wait until the month ends before finally receiving payment. As I would have already had a lot of dept on my neck before then, the hourly payment would definitely be more appropriate for me.

I'm not a type of guy who has enough patient to wait until the month ends before finally receiving payment. As I would have already had a lot of dept on my neck before then, the hourly payment would definitely be more appropriate for me.
Waiting for the month to end in order to receive your salary to me is not a good idea,that's why I don't have the mindset to work for the government I'd rather learn a skillset that will fetch me a considerable amount of money.

I value hourly compensation more than salary.
I can save more and pay off my debts more quickly thanks to hourly wages.
With hourly compensation, it's simpler for me to save because I don't have a better culture of doing so when I receive salary.

I value hourly compensation more than salary.
I can save more and pay off my debts more quickly thanks to hourly wages.
With hourly compensation, it's simpler for me to save because I don't have a better culture of doing so when I receive salary.
That's true,a lot of people will like to be paid hourly, even me too I will be much appreciated to be paid hourly,a lot of people will also like that that's why I don't like government work.

A salary earner receives a fixed amount of pay regardless of the number of hours worked, therefore they are compensated whether or not they put in any effort. They won't be paid more to make up for working overtime, though, but they can frequently bank those hours. Only the hours worked are taken into account when paying hourly workers.

From what you are saving I think a lot of people will like to be paid hourly, but for me I don't really like that, I think it will be a good idea to be paid at the end of the month.

I prefer monthly salary than hourly salary because it would help me to spend my money wisely and also help me to save money. So I prefer monthly salary to hourly salary

I think hourly rates are better because as you see in many freelancing websites the clients are paying in hourly rates, it shows the value of the skill that the freelancers have.

I always try to view jobs assume certain kind of task and that is why I like to be paid based on the kind of job I am doing all based on the output that I am going to bring out to the company.

Salary shouldn't be paid hourly over here because it is not the standard system. Monthly is the best and I will still choose to accept payments on a weekly basis if that is what opportunity demands.

Over here there is no standard payment for both private and government business organisation . If you are thinking of getting your payment on daily basis you might not likely realise a reasonable amount of money at the end of the. Monthly payment is the most suitable for me as it would be given in bulk

The only people who tend to receive payments on daily basis in here are labours who work and receive wages daily. Other than that, majority of the people are salaried persons who receive salaries each month.

The only people who tend to receive payments on daily basis in here are labours who work and receive wages daily. Other than that, majority of the people are salaried persons who receive salaries each month.
Mostly the government workers and those working in the private sector are entitled to monthly salary. The laborers works daily and earns daily because it is not an official employment from the government.

I believe that the salary is better because it gives one the laxity to earn even if you are not present in some working days.
Where as , hourly pay is dependent on your level of productivity and persistence.

i prefer hourly, it will motivate me to do more and it will also help me to plan my finances on time and i can also switch to other paid jobs and do them at intervals
i prefer hourly, it will motivate me to do more and it will also help me to plan my finances on time and i can also switch to other paid jobs and do them at intervals

I prefer been paid hourly. I think Salary payment is exploitation. I am a very disciplined person when it comes to money, I believe I would be able to save well. If I ever work overtime, I would get the value for that.

Fixed monthly salary is good option because from this way you can plan your whole month but in hourly fixed payment you did not get enough money to plan
I think I will prefer monthly salary to hourly salary because you tend to spend your money on things that are not reasonable when you get your money out early but you will spend it well when you get your money at the end of every month

With monthly salary, they would overwork you beyond capacity and still pay you the àgreed amount. That's because you don't have any option. But with hourly pay, if they decide to overwork you, they know they are going to pay for the extra hour. I prefer hourly work.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back