RIF becomes very strict.

Etini

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The admin of RIF just released new rules yesterday and I think the rules are very strict for members of that forum.

There is now a minimum word count of 60 words per thread for 2 cents. And 30 words per comment for 1 cent.

Are we going to see a ghost town soon?

I like these rules and it will put an end to the custom where users were posting very small comments and threads just to earn

It was expected and admin was hinting that from past 2 months. It'll have a bigger impact on the website because users that were posting smaller posts will leave the website
Post automatically merged:

It was expected and admin was hinting that from past 2 months. It'll have a bigger impact on the website because users that were posting smaller posts will leave the website

I also made a few mistakes by posting a thread of 50 words and not earning for that but it's ok, all this will help the website in getting content that will be helpful for the readers.

The admin of RIF just released new rules yesterday and I think the rules are very strict for members of that forum.

There is now a minimum word count of 60 words per thread for 2 cents. And 30 words per comment for 1 cent.

Are we going to see a ghost town soon?
Well, not really as strict as you think it is. If someone cares for what they post, it wouldn't be an issue in general. Content should never be short all the time, just because it is easier to reply with 4-5 word sentences. Actual discussion needs actual content.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
The level of recklessness on that platform was too much. I am happy that there is a little bit of sanity on the site.

The level of recklessness on that platform was too much. I am happy that there is a little bit of sanity on the site.
What do you mean by "recklessness"? I'm not active on that forum, therefore I'm not informed of their rules and regulations.

Many users were posting very short comments on the website so this is why the admin took these steps and they already took suggestions from the community before implementing it.

Do you think all your posts on the Referral Index forum makes sense? What do you exactly mean my recklessness? At one post you are disappointed about the changes and on next you are happy. It's confusing brother.

I don't see any problem with these rules. The admin of any forum has to make sure that the quality of forum is maintained. These will help to have quality postings and people will not spam the sites with short meaningless posts. I know that many other forums have word limits and they are still going strong.

Put yourself in place of admin and just paying someone 5 $ for just reply by : This is a nice website. It looks like promising app. And then he reachs payout and request for getting paid. Did you pay the money for sentences like this that doesn't add any value? If the answer is yes then admin will remove post limit and do this. If the answer is no and I know your answer is no, then this is admin having totally reason.

Do you think all your posts on the Referral Index forum makes sense? What do you exactly mean my recklessness? At one post you are disappointed about the changes and on next you are happy. It's confusing brother.
He is talking about the general user on there that don't care to post quality. Not you directly. There are plenty of users regardless of platform, that try to post as much as they can to get a target income from a site, without attempting to clear up any mistakes they make, or to be direct in their writing when explaining things.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
Generally speaking, I am against rules for word count. Some questions demand a short answer. For example, if the question is "what did you have for your lunch." There is no need to write long posts. However, it is also true that when there are no rules for word count, a lot of members start abusing it by replying short even on posts that demand investigative answers.

I think it is not 60 words count for the post thread but 90. For the reply posts 30-word count. But there are still members that do not follow the rules. Their posts might be deleted soon and got back the payments paid to them.

It was discussed for a long time that we need to add a word count to posts so that users can stick with posting little longer comments and threads so now we have it

I don't see any problem with these rules. The admin of any forum has to make sure that the quality of forum is maintained. These will help to have quality postings and people will not spam the sites with short meaningless posts. I know that many other forums have word limits and they are still going strong.
All those rules makes sense to me and there is a solid reason behind these rules and a stepping stone in the right direction.

@Spider, 30 words are too few to consider a burden. It becomes a burden if your post will be removed because the word count is below 30. Those who continue writing replies below 30 words will suffer in the long run.

I am fine with the new changes and it will help the website to keep away users that post short comments and threads and will help to control spam to a level

All those rules makes sense to me and there is a solid reason behind these rules and a stepping stone in the right direction.
Yes, the admin there is quite involved and taking all steps keeping a long term in vision. He has to run a quality forum to stay in the market for long..I think 30 words is not too much to ask for.

@Spider, 30 words are too few to consider a burden. It becomes a burden if your post will be removed because the word count is below 30. Those who continue writing replies below 30 words will suffer in the long run.
30 words for comments and 60 words for threads is ideal and not so much so everyone that has Knowledge of different websites can earn from the website.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back