What's new

RIF becomes very strict.

I think that those word limits are totally justified. Any thread less than 60 words will not be enough to convey enough points that can be taken forward to have a discussion on the topic. You need that much information to be conveyed to carry on with a discussion thread. And even replies and post have to be clear and make sense. I think that the word limits are justified.

These could be attainable, 30 words could be 2 sentences and a thread post could be in one paragraph. But if you like to have additional points yu may make it two paragraphs or more. The one I mean is the snowflakes.

30 words for comments and 60 words for threads is ideal and not so much so everyone that has Knowledge of different websites can earn from the website.
Because credit a user 0.01 $ for just one word like Thanks for the tip seems not logic and could cause penalities to the forum not looking SEO friendly and not something coherent as work.

If someone does not like to post 30 words for a reply and 60 words minimum for a topic they can opt for upgrade/VIP and can earn for small posts too.

If someone does not like to post 30 words for a reply and 60 words minimum for a topic they can opt for upgrade/VIP and can earn for small posts too.
Yes, that is an option. It's a paid option and many would not be comfortable going for it. One would like to pay only if one is sure that they can optimise their earnings using the benefits provided by these upgrades. If one is under time constraints, despite having a paid upgraded status, he/she can not optimise his earnings on a daily basis. Then this might be a loss for such people.

Yes, that is an option. It's a paid option and many would not be comfortable going for it. One would like to pay only if one is sure that they can optimise their earnings using the benefits provided by these upgrades. If one is under time constraints, despite having a paid upgraded status, he/she can not optimise his earnings on a daily basis. Then this might be a loss for such people.
I am busy with different things so I am still not sure whether to upgrade or not and they are also charging 2% now whenever we receive RIF from other user

I think it is not 60 words count for the post thread but 90. For the reply posts 30-word count. But there are still members that do not follow the rules. Their posts might be deleted soon and got back the payments paid to them.
Oh! Seems like I have missed on that update. I was under impression that it's 60 for threads and 30 for posts. I am not much into posting threads, so I might have not realised it. I post replies and they are 30 words or more than that.

I would like to clear the air and like to update that to earn from a comment it should have minimum 30 words and you can look at the number of words in the word counter which is located to the right of the comment/post box and for threads its 60 words.

I really do not think it is strict rules, I see many users commenting insubstantially and commenting to receive the money, comments in which they ask if I use or know something and 20 comments saying I do not know it or I do not use it, so short and insubstantial, that does not attribute anything to the forum and I consider it spam

I was informed that the word count for a post reply is 30 and for the new thread, it is not 90 but 60. I might have overlooked the contents of the post of the site admin. It will be okay for me if the post thread must contain 90 words. I usually post almost 800 words.

Quality posts are very necessary for the sustainability of the forum. When the forum has quality posts, it will draw traffic, and if there is traffic, more advertisers will come. Even here, we expect everyone to create quality posts. We don't expect you to be a PhD holder but we ask you to create readable posts with some substance in it.

I am busy with different things so I am still not sure whether to upgrade or not and they are also charging 2% now whenever we receive RIF from other user
If you are not sure that you would be able to spend more time there and optimise your daily earnings, you should stay away from upgrading yourself there. You will pay the price but still not be able to get the full benefits. This won't be profitable.
I never upgrade my account on any online platforms as I am not sure how much time I can spend online in a particular day.It would all depend on my offline obligations. I might go missing altogether for few days when offline job gets too hectic.
I have never got RIF from others. So, I have not faced those charges.

I think the changes of the platform are fair, it was full of comments of 3-4 words and without saying anything relevant or helping in anything just looking for the quick incentive, I think it is normal that they apply this new rules, the owner will have noticed the lack of quality in the comments.

The admin at RIF is pretty involved with the site and is also active at other forums like Forum Coin to promote the site. He keeps coming with such updates to keep up with the quality of the forum and to discourage spamming. He also keeps coming up with incentives and offers from time to time to keep users interested there. He is doing good with regulating the site. The site is pretty popular now and going strong.

If you are not sure that you would be able to spend more time there and optimise your daily earnings, you should stay away from upgrading yourself there. You will pay the price but still not be able to get the full benefits. This won't be profitable.
I never upgrade my account on any online platforms as I am not sure how much time I can spend online in a particular day.It would all depend on my offline obligations. I might go missing altogether for few days when offline job gets too hectic.
I have never got RIF from others. So, I have not faced those charges.
I did upgraded today because I don't like to pay tax on my exchanges and till now and have already paid on so many exchanges so if I would have opted for it earlier then I would have saved a lot of money lol

The charges at the time in RIF was necessary. There were lots of low quality posts and I was screaming about them. I personally don't have a problem with those rules.

The charges at the time in RIF was necessary. There were lots of low quality posts and I was screaming about them. I personally don't have a problem with those rules.
I have not seen you there in RIF. maybe you are using another username here in PsoBucks. I am also using another username. I do not use the same username.

There are times when changes become necessary for the website to stay strong like now you can earn max $1 and if they keep paying $2 then it could be tough for the website to survive

That's right, so members must understand that the sources derived from ads and AdSense if none it's so crucial for a site. It's better 10 cents than nothing. The amount will accumulate if one is only hardworking.

If a website does not take these drastic steps then we can expect these websites to close soon and that will be a major blow for us

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back