What's new

Rice farming is profitable with government support

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a lot of folks who have their farm space and also people power can consider farming rice or any other grains. I think depending on the amount of efforts that you do, it works out. I have seen that it would be pretty interesting for those who have background of the village life style or farming lifestyle. You would be able to do it lot easier.

As for my own country
rice farming needs the land who have enough water that we can water the rice crop twice in a week.
So if your land is compatible to these conditions you should must grow rice crop.
And don't be afraid from selling.
Rice demand can never decrease anywhere in the world because a lot of things are made of rice so if you are forming the rice they will must sell in a good price and if you are government is working you then it is good for you that you will get the original price of rice and also subsidy.

In our country the government is extending support to the rice farmers. The harvest is bought at a higher price than in the market so that the farmers can earn moire. There is also subsidy in the planting materials which gives the farmer double benefit.Now the farmer can earn almost double of what he usually earns. If you own the land then your earnings can leave you something for your savings even if you have 4 children in the fami

Yes rice business is not a business an individual can venture in without government subvention. A farmer will need subvention and loans from government to increase his productivity. If all these are I place, rice business will be attractive to farmers.

Very true but one can't always wait for government all the time. Most time when government (Nigerian govt) releases funds to the farmers through central bank,it is very difficult for them to receive this support. That's when the banks will make it very difficult for them to receive this support. So what's the essence of helping them in the first place?

In our country the government is extending support to the rice farmers. The harvest is bought at a higher price than in the market so that the farmers can earn moire. There is also subsidy in the planting materials which gives the farmer double benefit.Now the farmer can earn almost double of what he usually earns. If you own the land then your earnings can leave you something for your savings even if you have 4 children in the family.
Its not just rice farming, I think agriculture as a whole would be alot easier and will thrive better with support from the government but unfortunately some countries like mine aren't getting these supports. Majority of the farmers in my country are at the bottom of the social ladder.

The Nigerian government is trying to boost its agriculture industry in several ways:

• Government grants
  • Loans offered at cheap interest rates to farmers
  • Grants and technology given by non-profits
  • Funding from foreign agencies, such as the World Bank
For instance, the Central Bank of Nigeria set up a $130m initiative offering farmers who have at least 1 hectare of land loans at a 9% interest rate, which is below the benchmark interest rate of 14%.

The World Bank has also funded several schemes in Nigeria to help boost agriculture, including centres offering equipment and machines at greatly subsidised hire prices to farmers.

Rice farming is booming in my country. The government of my country even closed borders and banned the importation of foreign rice just to boost the production of local rice.

In our country the government is extending support to the rice farmers. The harvest is bought at a higher price than in the market so that the farmers can earn moire. There is also subsidy in the planting materials which gives the farmer double benefit.Now the farmer can earn almost double of what he usually earns. If you own the land then your earnings can leave you something for your savings even if you have 4 children in the family.
I think government support is very important for rice farming because if a government controls taxes, farmers can get more profit from harvesting And the support of the government in the farming field is very necessary .

When you are going into mechanized farming you need a lot of capital to start and keep running, your profit is guaranteed so if government could assist people in this industry and business it help them alot

rice farmingvor rice business is very profitable even without government support, now that it involves government support it surely is profitable, rice is one of the most consumed food all over the world, it is consumed by almost everybody, it's even some people's best food, with its large volume of consumption making profit from sales is 100% ,it is very profitable.

You're right about this, but in my country when they were importing rice from other countries it was very cheap but immediately the government closed border against importation of rice, it became triple of the older price. It is really so pathetic over here in Nigeria

Rice farming is a very profitable business because of the high demands for rice, though if the government will help more farmers with the basic amenities needed, it will make it easier for the farmers and also ensure more food production in the country.

My country also have stop the importation of rice and is supporting rice farmers but not in the way your country is cos our government is only supporting farmers that are rich and have capacity...kind of a wim win situation whereby the small scale rice farmers hardly have enough profit.

Yes, you're right, rice farming is a very profitable is most part of the world and majority of farmers are not really engaging themselves In it, if the government can support the rice producing farmers with some of the mechanical and storage tools they need. I think the farmer will become a billionaire In just few years

Of course the rice business is very lucrative and lucrative and a lot of people do it and they say we make a lot of money and we make a lot of money from this business. And if the government is with us, this business can be taken to a very high level and a lot more money can be made from it because the government gives us less money from behind and we give it a little more profit beyond that. Are

Government doesn't support in agriculture field in most countries like my own country. But if government support it's farmers then they produce good crops which will be profitable. Mostly countries depends upon their agriculture and they export their crops anf earn much.

Yeah, rice production business is highly profitable with the intervention or support of the government. With the provisions of good farming facilities, good roads and providing loans for the farmers, will go a long way.

Rice farming has always been profitable and the government extending support to the rice farming sector will for sure make it more profitable as grants and loans and even land and farming machineries could be provided to farmers. The government could also take on the responsibility of selling the produce from the farmers.

Yes dear its very profitable and lucrative business. Rice production has increased a lot due to advancement in biotechnology. If govt support the farmers, this will lead to further improvement and development in rice production

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back