Not open for further replies.

Alexandoy

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Aug 10, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In our country the government is extending support to the rice farmers. The harvest is bought at a higher price than in the market so that the farmers can earn moire. There is also subsidy in the planting materials which gives the farmer double benefit.Now the farmer can earn almost double of what he usually earns. If you own the land then your earnings can leave you something for your savings even if you have 4 children in the family.

In my country the government is supporting the rice farmers. The harvest is bought at a higher price than in the market so that the farmers can earn more.

In our country the government is extending support to the rice farmers. The harvest is bought at a higher price than in the market so that the farmers can earn moire. There is also subsidy in the planting materials which gives the farmer double benefit.Now the farmer can earn almost double of what he usually earns. If you own the land then your earnings can leave you something for your savings even if you have 4 children in the family.
That's resounding development in your country. But are you a farmer?? In my own country, if you don't engage in farming. I don't think that person can survive the current hardship that has left many helpless.

Yes, Rice farming is very profitable yet many people are not looking towards it. If the government can help passionate farmers get parcel of land and fertilizer, then it could lead to growth of GDP.

I think rice needs a specific environment to grow, I don t think it can grow in all countries. For sure it can be profitable, every business is profitable with or without the government support.

That's resounding development in your country. But are you a farmer?? In my own country, if you don't engage in farming. I don't think that person can survive the current hardship that has left many helpless.
I am just a backyard farmer although I have friends who are farmers and I am also involved in some activities on farming. There is a contest here called ToFarm which is a script writing contest about farming. The 3 winners are given seed money to make the films. It is a noble project by the owner of a fertilizer company which I was part of before. Our worry is that farmers are getting old here and there are no young farmers. How can the farms feed us if there are no more farmers?

I will talk about my country.
rice farming needs the land who have enough water that we can water the rice crop twice in a week.
So if your land is compatible to these conditions you should must grow rice crop.
And don't be afraid from selling.
Rice demand can never decrease anywhere in the world because a lot of things are made of rice so if you are forming the rice they will must sell in a good price and if you are government is working you then it is good for you that you will get the original price of rice and also subsidy.

I am just a backyard farmer although I have friends who are farmers and I am also involved in some activities on farming. There is a contest here called ToFarm which is a script writing contest about farming. The 3 winners are given seed money to make the films. It is a noble project by the owner of a fertilizer company which I was part of before. Our worry is that farmers are getting old here and there are no young farmers. How can the farms feed us if there are no more farmers?
Chaii, that means government need to train more farmers to replace the old farmers. So food produces can still be available for the people to feed on.

I think you are right because rice farming needs more machinery and equipment and if the government provide them , then things would be okay

I think you are right because rice farming needs more machinery and equipment and if the government provide them , then things would be okay
Yeah, it needs machinery and modern equipments to facilitate it. In order to produce large quantities to return higher profit over some period of time.

That's a good development in your country. With this type of investment on farmers, it will help and encourage more people to go into farming most especially for the youth. And again there will be more food in the society

That's a good development in your country. With this type of investment on farmers, it will help and encourage more people to go into farming most especially for the youth. And again there will be more food in the society
Yes, I agree with your thoughts, it will generate more food in the organization. Only if more individuals gonna venture into it, and government also helping out with the necessary tools, and equipments, pest control services to facilitate agriculture.

Rice farming received some form of support from our government here In terms of free fertilizer distribution to the local farmers.
The government here is engaging in a protectionist policy for our rice farmers here by shutting down our land borders to prevent both import and smuggling of rice from neighboring countries. This has led to the astronomical increase in the price of rice here.

Definitely, with government support, the business will flow as regards preventing importation, support as regards finance and tools coupled with the fact that the rice does not become costly.

Rice is one of the foods that are in high demand , thus government support those in rice farming because they don't want to be importing rice in the country

Rice business is profitable in l countries. But to start this business you need piece of land and budget. And if government is not supporting then it's not big issue. If you have enough knowledge about this business you can earn from it on your behalf.

Rice business is profitable in l countries. But to start this business you need piece of land and budget. And if government is not supporting then it's not big issue. If you have enough knowledge about this business you can earn from it on your behalf.
You are right with the piece of land and the soil should be fit for rice farming. For an urbanite it is not easy to go into farming if you have no background as a farmer. My brother did that after retiring from his job. He bought a land in the rural province to go into farming. But his farm did not give him a good harvest that later on he just hired people to do the farming for him. Fortunately he also earned a profit by that scheme. His share of the revenue is still good enough for his livelihood.

You are right with the piece of land and the soil should be fit for rice farming. For an urbanite it is not easy to go into farming if you have no background as a farmer. My brother did that after retiring from his job. He bought a land in the rural province to go into farming. But his farm did not give him a good harvest that later on he just hired people to do the farming for him. Fortunately he also earned a profit by that scheme. His share of the revenue is still good enough for his livelihood.
Exactly... Government support is not necessary. He should have enough budget to hire people and to invest in the harvesting . But if you don't have a farmer background but have knowledge or interest then you can learn more about this business and can start it easily.

Government support is very necessary to succeed in rice farming because it is highly risky and capital intensive and requires technical knowledge.

In my country, previously there were large tracts of land used for rice cultivation, worked and managed by their own owners. Now after the political changes, there is less land worked and the government is in charge of supporting and training new workers in rice cultivation and in other areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back