What's new

Review - I received 20$ from Honeygain after 1 month

Honey gain app is a data sucking application that will suck and exhausted you data without gaining anything in th process, Honey gain is paying but the data they cinsume on people's phone is too much to bear.
This was an old post and I am now running it successfully on my desktop as I have unlimited wifi. So far I have reached over $16 but I wouldn't run it solely on my phone.

If one can be making this amount in one month from such a platform, then I guess it is save to say that the platform is actually a legit one then. And I hope they too don't disappoint later

If one can be making this amount in one month from such a platform, then I guess it is save to say that the platform is actually a legit one then. And I hope they too don't disappoint later
First thing it requires good internet connection , a strong wifi is preferred. Then you may experience some crash in laptop due to the background mining , I have experienced that many times maybe because of my poor quality laptop. So keeping these things in mind and also ignoring your internet privacy , one can earn nicely from this site.

First thing it requires good internet connection , a strong wifi is preferred. Then you may experience some crash in laptop due to the background mining , I have experienced that many times maybe because of my poor quality laptop. So keeping these things in mind and also ignoring your internet privacy , one can earn nicely from this site.

Honeygain app does nnot mine anything it only transfers internet data. As far as privacy is concerned, I am really not sure what they do with all the data they connect. I have no real important data on my computer so I have no problem using these apps like Honeygain. I would advise not to store private things on computer and use this app at the same time.

Honeygain app does nnot mine anything it only transfers internet data. As far as privacy is concerned, I am really not sure what they do with all the data they connect. I have no real important data on my computer so I have no problem using these apps like Honeygain. I would advise not to store private things on computer and use this app at the same time.
I think its risky for privacy because being online , the vulnerabilities are more of getting hacked or something like that. But if you dont have anything important in your PC , its completely fine.

This was an old post and I am now running it successfully on my desktop as I have unlimited wifi. So far I have reached over $16 but I wouldn't run it solely on my phone.
Since you have a desktop computer , then you are good to go because you have unlimited WiFi to use and earn more but its not the same for those people the at are using mobile phone.

Can you please tell me what is "Honeygain jar"? I have never heard about this thing ever before. I have installed an app that also pay people to share their internet data but I am earning almost nothing from it. I have also tried Honeygain and I have earned nothing. So can you please explain what is "Honeygain jar"? Is this some sort of affiliate or referral program of Honeygain?
Honeygain is an app that shares your unused data and gives you credit for the data sharing. You can withdraw when you reach $20. YOu get $5 bonus for the first time. If you are interested, drop me a Message and I will give you the link.

Honeygain is an app that shares your unused data and gives you credit for the data sharing. You can withdraw when you reach $20. YOu get $5 bonus for the first time. If you are interested, drop me a Message and I will give you the link.

I am already a member of Honeygain and I have already installed and deleted their app a long time ago because I was not earning a dime from them. However, I have never heard about "Honeygain jar". Is this some sort of another feature of Honeygain app?
Post automatically merged:

I think its risky for privacy because being online , the vulnerabilities are more of getting hacked or something like that. But if you dont have anything important in your PC , its completely fine.

I have installed IP Royal Pawn. They also collect internet data just like Honeygain does. They pay much better than Honeygain and this is my personal experience. I never earned a dime at honeygain. Having said that, I have not earned much using IP Royal Pawn either, but they are slightly better than Honeygain.

Last edited:
Congrats but if it's that you actually made this money after your hard work for a month it's actually not too bad but compare to this forum when you work for a day you definitely get 1$ so working a month is 30$ .

Had it been i don't use mobile data subscription which is expensive and not even unlimited plan, i would've been mining honeygain. Honeygain needs wireless connection, with unlimited data plan running constantly to yield out something better.

Had it been i don't use mobile data subscription which is expensive and not even unlimited plan, i would've been mining honeygain. Honeygain needs wireless connection, with unlimited data plan running constantly to yield out something better.
It is best foe those who have continuous connection and unlimited bandwidth, just play it open in background and it will give you reward for doing nothing.

It is best foe those who have continuous connection and unlimited bandwidth, just play it open in background and it will give you reward for doing nothing.
Yes, those who had unlimited data plan can earn better reward via honeygain app. Fir those having wired internet connection without unlimited plan, can't make the best of honeygain, unless their data plan is cheap.

Yes, those who had unlimited data plan can earn better reward via honeygain app. Fir those having wired internet connection without unlimited plan, can't make the best of honeygain, unless their data plan is cheap.
Even if it is cheap we can't afford it. It pays 10 cents for 1 gb of data. And the cost for the lowest plan here is around 1.5 usd per 1 gb data. You can understand the difference.

Even if it is cheap we can't afford it. It pays 10 cents for 1 gb of data. And the cost for the lowest plan here is around 1.5 usd per 1 gb data. You can understand the difference.
Hmm, its simply well adrift of earning us profit for those if us who is using data subscription which isn't unlimited to mine it. But i believe honeygain offers some bonus everyday for steady login in.

Hmm, its simply well adrift of earning us profit for those if us who is using data subscription which isn't unlimited to mine it. But i believe honeygain offers some bonus everyday for steady login in.
Is that? I only had used this app for one day, so I don't know if they really pay daily login bonus. But one thing is sure, the site is legit and surely pays.

Betul sekali. Menjalankan honeygain untuk waktu yang lama, seperti waktu satu bulan adalah yang terbaik. Karena agak lambat dalam hal penghasilan, kami harus mengizinkannya berjalan di beberapa perangkat dan mengizinkannya untuk durasi waktu tersebut. Saya yakin uangnya akan mencapai $20-$30 untuk pengguna.
good explanation, like ny like mining activity?

Is that? I only had used this app for one day, so I don't know if they really pay daily login bonus. But one thing is sure, the site is legit and surely pays.
Yes, it pays daily bonus about two times within a day. You'll earn between 2-10 cents a day as the case maybe.

Wow! This is a wonderful news and a means of encouraging intending members that the site is legit and paying. Congratulations to you on your successful withdrawal. But that means one can not earn much in a month if one does not have enough computers. This may really drag people away. It is just my opinion.

You are still lucky to be using your system to run the honeygain app and you also have an unlimited WiFi, but the question is that, what advise will you give people that are running the app on their mobile phone without Wi-Fi.

You are still lucky to be using your system to run the honeygain app and you also have an unlimited WiFi, but the question is that, what advise will you give people that are running the app on their mobile phone without Wi-Fi.
I wouldn't advise it at all because they would be paying more in data charges than they would earn through the app. It's only worth it if you have unlimited wifi.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back