What's new

Review - I received 20$ from Honeygain after 1 month

son2483

Mar 25, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I just received 20$ from Honeygain after 1 month of making money. That's very wonderful.

I used code: LEEVN635D6 to receive 5$ then hard-earned money from Honeygain by hanging up 10 computers. I don't have to do anything more to let Honeygain make money every day. After 1 month I have made enough 20$ to be withdrawn from Honeygain.
Link received voucher 5$: https://r.honeygain.me/LEEVN635D6

szfxplhn13p61.jpg

5e30rbrp13p61.jpg

d7958rev13p61.jpg

That's interesting, congratulations to you for your time and patience, i am a user also at honeygain but i have not yet gotten to the minimum payout amount, but seeing your prove shows how legit the platform is.

I cannot imagine to make that much just in one month, let alone 5-6 months. I am using honey gain and the highest credits I have ever earned in a single day is just 50 credits from honeyjar as daily bonus.

I can never understand this because I installed Honeygain on my desktop and phone and did not earn a penny. I had it running for around a month and after this time I contacted their support who could not understand why. I asked them to delete it which they did. You cannot delete this app yourself.

I can never understand this because I installed Honeygain on my desktop and phone and did not earn a penny. I had it running for around a month and after this time I contacted their support who could not understand why. I asked them to delete it which they did. You cannot delete this app yourself.
How is that? Is your balance still with 5$? Maybe it's a technical problem. In this case, try to register another account and see because I never hear about your case.

How is that? Is your balance still with 5$? Maybe it's a technical problem. In this case, try to register another account and see because I never hear about your case.
I had nothing at all in my account. I used to see other people say how much they got and could never understand why my account stayed at zero. Now I see how it is promoted on bizdustry to I'm tempted to try it again.

Last edited:
I had nothing at all in my account at all. I used to see other people say how much they got and could never understand why my account stayed at zero. Now I see how it is promoted on bizdustry to I'm tempted to try it again.
Ah, okay, next time, try to use a referral code or link to get a free 5$. That's absolute will make the difference and let you not far from the minimum payout.
with some months depends on the number of your devices and activity you will reach 20$

I just received 20$ from Honeygain after 1 month of making money. That's very wonderful.

I used code: LEEVN635D6 to receive 5$ then hard-earned money from Honeygain by hanging up 10 computers. I don't have to do anything more to let Honeygain make money every day. After 1 month I have made enough 20$ to be withdrawn from Honeygain.

szfxplhn13p61.jpg

5e30rbrp13p61.jpg

d7958rev13p61.jpg
Honeygain will earn you little money as compared to the time you commit in it. I have heard people complain how hard it was for them to earn 5 bucks on the site. On average, most say it took almost a month. Isnt that some sort of slavery?

Honeygain will earn you little money as compared to the time you commit in it. I have heard people complain how hard it was for them to earn 5 bucks on the site. On average, most say it took almost a month. Isnt that some sort of slavery?
For one month I think it's quite good when you think you are doing nothing. It can take longer than that to earn on a ptp forum and that requires more effort. I thought it was completely passive.

szfxplhn13p61.jpg

5e30rbrp13p61.jpg

d7958rev13p61.jpg
Did you just say 10 computers like you earned you honey through 10 computers, you really tried ooo... does that mean these computers all have internet

Be Inspired, Be informed.

Be informed always because information is knowledge and it carries power to succeed.

For one month I think it's quite good when you think you are doing nothing. It can take longer than that to earn on a ptp forum and that requires more effort. I thought it was completely passive.
Honeygain is completely passive, the person mining it doesn't do much work to earn. One need strong internet connection, and unlimited mobile data subscription for one month to earn. Those in top tier countries that enjoy unlimited mobile data subscription are the ones gaining it.

Ah, okay, next time, try to use a referral code or link to get a free 5$. That's absolute will make the difference and let you not far from the minimum payout.
with some months depends on the number of your devices and activity you will reach 20$
I used Alex's referrel code and it is now working for me but there is no way I will earn $20 in a month. I'm running it on my desktop and my phone but I only made 13 cents today. It's going to take me a while to cash out but that's okay as I'm not putting any effort into it. I do hope it's safe.

Honeygain is a sites that pays very well, they are one hundred percent legit , I also registered using Alex referral link, but i have to opt out because its all about data, they are using and burning up my data , i couldnt take it because I had to be buying data almost everyday.

Honeygain is a sites that pays very well, they are one hundred percent legit , I also registered using Alex referral link, but i have to opt out because its all about data, they are using and burning up my data , i couldnt take it because I had to be buying data almost everyday.
Oh yes that would make it unprofitable for you. By the time I went to bed I had earned 15 cents and then there was a free points thing this morning so altogether I have made 20 cents. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to logout at night when I shut my computer down. I left it running on my phone. I've heard it said that it uses a lot of battery but I didn't notice much difference.

I used Alex's referrel code and it is now working for me but there is no way I will earn $20 in a month. I'm running it on my desktop and my phone but I only made 13 cents today. It's going to take me a while to cash out but that's okay as I'm not putting any effort into it. I do hope it's safe.
yeah, the rate of earning is slow; however, try to put your account on multiple devices (relatives, friends...)

yeah, the rate of earning is slow; however, try to put your account on multiple devices (relatives, friends...)
I don't think any of my friends or relatives would want to install it but I notice I got some kind of bonus this morning which meant I've earned around 20 cents in all. That's more than I would earn on a ptp site for one day so I don't mind it being slow.

I don't think any of my friends or relatives would want to install it but I notice I got some kind of bonus this morning which meant I've earned around 20 cents in all. That's more than I would earn on a ptp site for one day so I don't mind it being slow.
Just let it in your devices and forget it; after some months, try to enter and see your balance xD.

szfxplhn13p61.jpg
This is a shocking news to me, because I never knew or think of anyone could earn upto $20 just within a month,even me myself just abandon thee app on my phone just because I never seems to understand how to teach their payment threshold,I must comment you really do a great job by earning that much just in a month I wish I could do that as well.

Just let it in your devices and forget it; after some months, try to enter and see your balance xD.
That's right. Running honeygain for long, like one month time its the best. Since its kinda slow when it comes to earning, we should allow it to run on multiple devices and allow it for such time duration. I believe the money will reach $20-$30 for the user.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back