What's new

Review - I received 20$ from Honeygain after 1 month

I cannot imagine to make that much just in one month, let alone 5-6 months. I am using honey gain and the highest credits I have ever earned in a single day is just 50 credits from honeyjar as daily bonus.
You're saying this horneygain platform has not favoured you ever since you've been working there? Is it that their tasks are a bit cumbersome or actually frustrating to work there?

I have now been running mine since April 10th and have just over $13 but I have no referrals and that was with the $5 bonus (so I've only actually earned $8) but considering I'm not doing anything I think that's okay.

Can someone put me through on how to use honey grain. I downloaded it sometimes ago using Alex link and ever since then, it is just on my phone idle. I don't know what to do with it.

You are actually quite lucky to earn that much because I was able to earn nothing from them. The amount of money they pay is actually very low. I have installed a similar app to Honeygain and they also do not pay much but I hope that money will add up gradually.

Don't get carried away. It may be true that the site pays. But it also consumes hell lpt of data. I have used this app for 3 to 4days and it ate up all my data for the month.
You are actually quite lucky to earn that much because I was able to earn nothing from them. The amount of money they pay is actually very low. I have installed a similar app to Honeygain and they also do not pay much but I hope that money will add up gradually.

I cannot imagine to earn $1 from honeygain just in one month, I have been on the site since 2 months, or may be longer, yet I have not been able to reach 20 thousand point.

Don't get carried away. It may be true that the site pays. But it also consumes hell lpt of data. I have used this app for 3 to 4days and it ate up all my data for the month.

I can understand that. I have unlimited data from my Internet Service Provider, so data is not an issue for me. The real issue is the amount of money they pay. I have installed the Honeygain app and used it for the whole day and I did not earn a dime, so it is not worth my time.

Very wonderful that you earned money from honeygain app. You're the first person on this forum sharing payment proof around honeygain, that will surely motivate others to work hard to earn from honeygain.

Three clap for you. I can never earn from honeygain app. Because instead of gaining, I will lose my money. Reason is because, here in my country we pay for data. And 1gb of data is worth upto $0.75 and on honeygain. I don't think 1gb worth up to $0.5. You see that is a big lose for me.

Earning on honeygain is more of a long term deal if you ask me, lots of connected devices is key too because that would accelerate the earning process compared to just using a device

Earning on honeygain is more of a long term deal if you ask me, lots of connected devices is key too because that would accelerate the earning process compared to just using a device
No matter how many devices you connect, it will only pay you money, when it will get your data. So if you connect too many apps and softwares it will consume more background data in that case.

Just an update on my progress. I have been there 2 months now and have just under $16 which I'm happy with. I just login every day and forget about it so regardless of the time it takes I think it is worth it. I use just one device as I found that using many makes no difference.

Screenshot 2021-06-09 at 08-04-35 Honeygain - Make Money From Home.png

No matter how many devices you connect, it will only pay you money, when it will get your data. So if you connect too many apps and softwares it will consume more background data in that case.
True there is that too, but for me tho I don't make use of it very well because it consumes my battery swiftly for one and also it takes before ones money grow

It's not Possible to make the money through honeygain in just a month
I have using in many devices but I can't get it in a month it takes almost 2 and half months to get it for me

Takes battery away swiftly no doubt. That's why you need constant power supply, you need WiFi connection, and you nerd desktop computer to mine faster.

True there is that too, but for me tho I don't make use of it very well because it consumes my battery swiftly for one and also it takes before ones money grow
Yes and when I used the app, the battery was heated up. The charge was draining like hell. The app uses the background data and hence it continuously work in the background, which is not good for phone's battery life.

Takes battery away swiftly no doubt. That's why you need constant power supply, you need WiFi connection, and you nerd desktop computer to mine faster.
Yeah mining in laptop or pc is much better because it drains battery in android , I am not sure if one can use honeygain to mine in android or not.

Yeah mining in laptop or pc is much better because it drains battery in android , I am not sure if one can use honeygain to mine in android or not.
Yes, mining via desktop computer is the best cos of its GHZ core power, internet speed via modern or ethanet, RAM to enable it run smoothly, and the network bandwidth running fast etc. But you can still run honeygain via android phone.

You made $20 from this app in one month? Wow, that's amazing. You also seem to be wining lot from honeygain jar. highest amount I have ever earned from honeygaian jar just 50 credits. I have mad to 60 percent now.

Can you please tell me what is "Honeygain jar"? I have never heard about this thing ever before. I have installed an app that also pay people to share their internet data but I am earning almost nothing from it. I have also tried Honeygain and I have earned nothing. So can you please explain what is "Honeygain jar"? Is this some sort of affiliate or referral program of Honeygain?

I can never understand this because I installed Honeygain on my desktop and phone and did not earn a penny. I had it running for around a month and after this time I contacted their support who could not understand why. I asked them to delete it which they did. You cannot delete this app yourself.
Honey gain app is a data sucking application that will suck and exhausted you data without gaining anything in th process, Honey gain is paying but the data they cinsume on people's phone is too much to bear.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back