What's new

Review : Achievements - Get Paid to Stay Healthy

Great platform. I envy you guys for havibg that kind of online survry that pays, i also know one site which the survey is all about food. Im not quite sure if its flavorwiki or something, it is also applicable for US and other western countries. Gotta try this too, it pays good too. ☺️

If it's is only for the us citizen then why are we reading it, is not a waist of time for me to read something that will never change me or something that will never benefits me, it doesn't worth it at all, I really want to benefits from the site that is why am reading it, I want to learn from them

I think its high time for the rest of the world or countries that is not benefiting in what American benefit when it comes to online survey paying site. That's unfair after all we all are human so why some countries could benefit from a survey site and others can't do. Enough it's enough of all this site,I think we all should protest online against social racism, we all should benefit everything online,as long as you are human not a robot.

It's very okay to be candid, actually it is strange to answer varieties of questions and you will get paid from answering varieties of questions. So i think it's a cool way of earning money, what intrigues me the most is that you will also know your health level.

Very impressive name I was so curious to learn more about the site because of the name not knowing is just like any other survey site well I'm definitely going to give this a try.

If you're into surveys, chances are you will also get quite a number of invitations or ads from survey sites, especially in Facebook. And that is how I was able to learn about Achievement.
Achievement, like any other survey sites, has surveys that will make you earn. But they also have other ways for you to start earning.
Aside from surveys which concerns most about your health, you are also able to connect some health apps that monitors your daily health routines. To sign up, just go directly to their website and register, and once done, download the app from the Playstore or Appstore.

The app allows you to earn a quick $10 and the payment can be processed thru your Paypal account.

Unfortunately, this service works only for US citizens since they will be asking for your valid US address.

if it only goes to the US then it doesn't help me at all. I don't complicate myself with VPNs and programs like that. I expect a great application that presents the future, to be valid worldwide :)

Hmmmm, have this achievement site paid any body and is it open to any person depending on their location? Like can someone from third tier countries work on this site?

I'm definitely checking them out and signing up for them if it's possible. I've discovered that US based sites that are specific are usually good and since this one's about health - they'll do fine.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back