Review : Achievements - Get Paid to Stay Healthy

roman roxas

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Dec 14, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
If you're into surveys, chances are you will also get quite a number of invitations or ads from survey sites, especially in Facebook. And that is how I was able to learn about Achievement.
Achievement, like any other survey sites, has surveys that will make you earn. But they also have other ways for you to start earning.
Aside from surveys which concerns most about your health, you are also able to connect some health apps that monitors your daily health routines. To sign up, just go directly to their website and register, and once done, download the app from the Playstore or Appstore.

The app allows you to earn a quick $10 and the payment can be processed thru your Paypal account.

Unfortunately, this service works only for US citizens since they will be asking for your valid US address.

If you're into surveys, chances are you will also get quite a number of invitations or ads from survey sites, especially in Facebook. And that is how I was able to learn about Achievement.
Achievement, like any other survey sites, has surveys that will make you earn. But they also have other ways for you to start earning.
Aside from surveys which concerns most about your health, you are also able to connect some health apps that monitors your daily health routines. To sign up, just go directly to their website and register, and once done, download the app from the Playstore or Appstore.

The app allows you to earn a quick $10 and the payment can be processed thru your Paypal account.

Unfortunately, this service works only for US citizens since they will be asking for your valid US address.
I read the review title and it looked interesting. But unfortunately this is only available in the US. How much can you make per day there? Maybe they ask about your health for research purposes?

I read the review title and it looked interesting. But unfortunately this is only available in the US. How much can you make per day there? Maybe they ask about your health for research purposes?
Indeed, and you are to link other apps that will keep track of your everyday routine. But upon registration, it would be easy to earn atleast $7-10 because you will be provided tons of surveys where you won't get failed. It's for research purposes.

Indeed, and you are to link other apps that will keep track of your everyday routine. But upon registration, it would be easy to earn atleast $7-10 because you will be provided tons of surveys where you won't get failed. It's for research purposes.
Which application are you referring to? Some surveys will qualify. In the explanation you will not fail the survey. That means no survey qualifications?

Which application are you referring to? Some surveys will qualify. In the explanation you will not fail the survey. That means no survey qualifications?
Yes, they will actually just base it on your bio. I really cannot recall any surveys on that site that I failed. It's more of a questionnaire. But for every set of questions, you will be rewarded a certain amount. And as far as I can recall, one of the apps you need to link is Fitbit. But you will be provided options on the site. There are lots of them.

Yes, they will actually just base it on your bio. I really cannot recall any surveys on that site that I failed. It's more of a questionnaire. But for every set of questions, you will be rewarded a certain amount. And as far as I can recall, one of the apps you need to link is Fitbit. But you will be provided options on the site. There are lots of them.
I hope that the site will be available to the whole world so I can join. It looks interesting if it doesn't fail in filling out the survey. That's a good chance.

Get paid to stay healthy yes we need to stay awake in business and there are several survey online businesses we can do to get paid. It pays to do online survey site

When i read this post in the start, I felt happy that there is a new site to learn new things but unfortunately this is the is just for US residents. So this is not useful for us,who are outside of US.

When i read this post in the start, I felt happy that there is a new site to learn new things but unfortunately this is the is just for US residents. So this is not useful for us,who are outside of US.
That is very true. I actually used my previous address of my Aunt in New York, but came back here in Asia. I do hope this service becomes available globally soon. It's such a nice earning site, not to mention they are very professional.

What an achievement indeed. You get paid for questionnaire that speaks about your health need and which tells you more about how to manage your health. I think, I'm in. I can't imagine myself getting paid for such hustle information.

Your last line of words is the reason why Africans cannot partake. I have come by very good survey sites but only for specific nations. If you have a list of general survey sites,kindly share please. Thanks for the thread.

Your last line of words is the reason why Africans cannot partake. I have come by very good survey sites but only for specific nations. If you have a list of general survey sites,kindly share please. Thanks for the thread.
There are actually a lot on my list. But globally, I think these will do for you;
Toluna Influencers
Rakuten Insights
Lifepoints Panel
Surveytime
Surveyon
These 5 are my tops. They are all legit and paying. Just Google them and sign up.

It is an interesting application because it attracts and motivates you to do sports and stay healthy. Such an application would help me a lot because lately I spent more time in front of the computer and I did a lot of sports. I'm so sad it's only avaible in the US

It is an interesting application because it attracts and motivates you to do sports and stay healthy. Such an application would help me a lot because lately I spent more time in front of the computer and I did a lot of sports. I'm so sad it's only avaible in the US
Not only that, it pays you with every routine you do everyday. You just need to link one of the fitness app found on their site once you're registered. I do hope also it will be available soon globally. You can actually send a feedback on their site, so that they'll be aware that a good number are also interested signing up.

Surveys doesn't work for lower tier countries at all, it works for countries like, USA, Canada, Australia, united kingdom, etc. Those people are the ones that surveys target to assign offers to. That's why I don't waste my time waiting for a survey task.

All you have explained above are nice and real. Personally I would love to try them out. Except for the fact that most surveys are restricted to certain areas such as developing countries.

I have signed up for almost five to six survey but never got an email invite. When I check their site, it is always showing no survey available for your region.

Bit have you worked before on the health survey site?? This one you made review about how they work. Even if it isn't a U.S based survey site I wouldn't still waste my time on it. Because it is very hard for me here to earn from surveys, I usually play cool when it concerns me and surveys.

I found this as a prospectively profitable endeavor, I was actually smiling while reading the beginning then I saw the conditions attached, I guess that why I have never earned from survey because I am not a us citizen.
Surveys doesn't work for lower tier countries at all, it works for countries like, USA, Canada, Australia, united kingdom, etc. Those people are the ones that surveys target to assign offers to. That's why i hate survey tasks and I consider it a waste of my time and energy because I haven't earned form them.

Awesome way to earn money and at the same time taking care of your health and well-being. I never knew about this not untill I read your post, I was excited to click register then I behold the condition attached to it and it seem I would not be able to apply any more.

Great name of app haha. I was curious about it bbecause you mentioned that their surveys are mostly about health. Now I'm not a healthy person but I'm interested on being one.

Anyway, I found out that this is only eligible for those who are in America.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back