What's new

Retirement Planning

As for me the day that I started my work that was the day that I started planning for my retirement in my mind although I haven't put anything into action yet because it is far too early to start up anything for now.
You shoulD use the money to plan something better by starting up a business ,with this you will have a better chance of planning more for your retirement when your business is established and is profitable.

It is very unavoidable that we will get old and retire from work some day. So it is proper that you should plan for tour retirement immediately you start working.

Even the person who isn't working in government working department, can still save for retirement. By saving using other retirement scheme that is legalized and enjoy the benefits after retirement together with his other investments.

Retirement planning is very important and it should be done when we are still in service. Old age will surely come one day and we should have a good plan ahead of time on how to survives it.

After retirement I will purchase saving certificate to save money and smooth monthly earning. Will enjoy with my friends and family. Will visit my country,s up side. Hills and northern areas. And will focus on my children,s studies.
A very interesting and sweet way to live out your days in retirement indeed. This is also one nice well planned pattern you have choosen to go about your retirement plans

Planning for retirement requires a commitment. Make sure you're diversified and investing for growth. Take full advantage of retirement accounts, especially catch-up contributions. Downsize your debt. Calculate your likely retirement income. Estimate your retirement expenses. Consider future medical costs. Plan where you will live.
One of the best retirement planning is always sick for pension and I have a pension scheme before you retire and also have a good business that you are into.

Of course I have sat down and thought and planned what I think my retirement should look like. I won't want to be working or running my business into the age where I should normally be relaxing myself
To be candid and Frank, I have not really thought of how my retirement would be because in my own thinking I don't wish to be doing her job but instead I wish to be into business as I study business in school so my plans or revolves around starting up my own business.

Even if someone were not working for the government or for the private sector, I think one can still plan his pension by making contributions to some pension schemes for individuals in this catiggory.

Some amount of salaries doesn't really encourage saving up for retirement, but one must still find ways to keep money for old age.

The retirement plan should commence right from the moment one starts working,Saving and making investment plan for retirement.

If I'm to go into retirement, then I'll have to make sure that my investments are earning me money via autopilot. That will enable me have a perfect retirement.

My retirement plan from when I discovered myself has been to invest in real estate by; purchasing of landed properties, I'll build on it and put tenants where I'll be getting paid on a yearly basis. Also, I'll open a shopping centre or mini Mart.

Definitely I am planning my retirement,while I retire from work I want my source of income not to retire as well so I am saving alot of income to purchase landed properties,that I will be selling at interval with the help of others that I will pay

I believe one should start planning for his retirement as early as possible. Setting up a business while you're still in active employment will help prepare you for the future. You must also have a good plan on how to spend your expected gratuity or pension.

I have that in my mind but I've never think of it of making a preparation for that now because I still have a lot of things to look after, when I am done schooling and getting employment I think that is when I will begin thinking of my retirement and to save up money for it.

We all are going to get old some day. And then we don't get the chance to work as hard as we do during the young age. And so we have to plan our retirement. And the thing is we also have to watch out our retirement time considering all politics and bad days in that time like changing interest rate, wars etc.

Have you thought about retirement planning?
Yes I have.
I have not started planning financially or business wise for retirement.
I believe that I would keep doing my business right into old age. The profits from the business would keep me sustained.

Retirement planing should be at the early time before you can think of getting retired from the job, because is very important to plan your retirement before old age.

Retirement planning is very important, as you grow older and choosen a career part or area of specialization you should be planning ahead of retirement which is resting at some point by making profitable investment and others ways profitable

Well one can actually decide to go into business while in retirement and also try to earn a lot of money because retiring is never the end of the world and it doesn't mean you can't still warm money

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back