What's new

Retirement Planning

I believe props retirement planning I meant for people that are working under the government and private organisation, self employed people are already working on their own and already had their retirements planned.
yes people that are self-employed are making their own retirement plan that is just the truth,some people that are working for the government also have business and are making good plan about their retirement which is also very good.

yes people that are self-employed are making their own retirement plan that is just the truth,some people that are working for the government also have business and are making good plan about their retirement which is also very good.
Let's just say everybody has their own retirement plan shaped already, I know some government school teachers that has their own stores they goto after work hour, they have already planned ahead.

Let's just say everybody has their own retirement plan shaped already, I know some government school teachers that has their own stores they goto after work hour, they have already planned ahead.
Yes I know this is Rampant here especially in Africa,the reasons most of the government workers are engaging in some businesses is because they understand that the payments rates of the government may not be able to satisfy all their need.

They are definitely lots of things to put into consideration about retiring in the future after working so hard and far they are measures to be checked.

Someone I know use to say that the moment you secure a job or a business deal,as you are rejoicing you should also consider how much to put aside for retirement.

My retirement plan is to have enough money for my needs so that I can live a full life during my retirement years. For the occupation I have varied interests like gardening, working online, doing house chores and being with friends aside from my charitable works. I am already retired and my retirement plan is already happening. Fortunately I don't get sick so I am really enjoying my life especially that there is no idle time for me.
This is really good, now is the best time to start planning and making preparations for this, the mistake many make is that they wait until they are about to retire before they even start working out their plans or what they would do

Even though I am still very young and active but what I am still waiting for before I start saving for old age is for me to get a good business that pays me a good money.

Making arrangements for retirement begins with considering your retirement objectives and how long you need to meet them. Then, at that point, you need to take a gander at the kinds of retirement accounts that can help you collect the cash to finance your future. As you set aside that cash, you need to contribute it to empower it to develop. The unexpected last part is charging: If you've gotten charge derivations throughout the years for the cash you've added to your retirement accounts, a huge expense bill anticipates when you begin pulling out those reserve funds. There are approaches to limit the retirement charge hit while you put something aside for the future—and to proceed with the interaction when that day shows up and you really resign

Planning for this reason is very wise decision.
It still keeps your income going and provides emotional and financial balance to civil servants who have retired

Which business are you talking about. Hindi spend make most of the businesses are on a verge of collapse. It has become very tough for us to decide which company to invest into.
I'm into food stock business, where i sell potatoes, rice, beans, plantain, fruits, vegetables etc in my shop. I rear some of them like plantain, potatoes, fruits and vegetables.

Even though I am still very young and active but what I am still waiting for before I start saving for old age is for me to get a good business that pays me a good money.
You really need to work seriously because if you're not working for the government then obviously you must have your own standard business if you are thinking of planning well for your retirement, lack of business or good government work might make it difficult to plan.

You really need to work seriously because if you're not working for the government then obviously you must have your own standard business if you are thinking of planning well for your retirement, lack of business or good government work might make it difficult to plan.
people who reside in countries that has good government and good jobs mostly save very well for their retirement but those who reside in countries and does not have good job may not save enough.

people who reside in countries that has good government and good jobs mostly save very well for their retirement but those who reside in countries and does not have good job may not save enough.
That is why if you understand that you are living in a country in which the government are really good and they paid very well,then you should save for retirement but if you are not in a good government country then you should consider doing a business.

Since not every body works in a company or with the State or federal government, what will you say to those not in the government or company employment?

Since not every body works in a company or with the State or federal government, what will you say to those not in the government or company employment?
There are some private companies that do pay pension in my country so this topic actually applies to everyone that is working and earns some money.

Bonuses to employees is very important because it serves as a motivation for your work. Its a thing of joy to know that life after retirement is settled. It also boosts morale and act of service.

I've never thought of retirement plan before because I do not have a work and I'm not even in the university, getting into the higher institution and getting employment is one of the things I really need to achieve first before thinking of retirement planning.

I've never thought of retirement plan before because I do not have a work and I'm not even in the university, getting into the higher institution and getting employment is one of the things I really need to achieve first before thinking of retirement planning.
As for me the day that I started my work that was the day that I started planning for my retirement in my mind although I haven't put anything into action yet because it is far too early to start up anything for now.

A retirement plan alleviates one of the primary causes of financial stress. This can be a huge help! When you have a retirement plan in place, you will have more emotional energy to devote to the things that are most important to you.

Of course I have sat down and thought and planned what I think my retirement should look like. I won't want to be working or running my business into the age where I should normally be relaxing myself

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back