What's new

Resigning Because of Bullying

I agree with you. Labour unions are the perfect channel to air your grievances as an employee, which could include verbal and physical assault in the form of bullying.
bullying can also come in the form of using your position to intimidate someone or harass some one at your places of work or organization, like when a boss is using his power to suppress or oppress you.

Bullying and discrimination in the workplace is very bad for you. I got my first job at a very young age, so I was also a victim of bullying.

You raise a good point, but the caveat is that the amount of unemployed individuals is exorbitant, and this will always give the companies an advantage in the job market.
They are always at an advantage due to the humongous unemployment rate that is affecting most of the countries in the world, but I reckon that the company shouldn't take this as a yardstick to miss handling their employees.

In my last job, I was bullied, and I quit the job after just 17 days. The job was high paying and I was happy, however, the boss threatened me that if I did not comply with his order, he would fire me. He had ordered me to travel to a remote town for some office work in a short notice, when I was relaxing with my family on the weekend. However, I did not go ahead with any sort of legal action.

In my last job, I was bullied, and I quit the job after just 17 days. The job was high paying and I was happy, however, the boss threatened me that if I did not comply with his order, he would fire me. He had ordered me to travel to a remote town for some office work in a short notice, when I was relaxing with my family on the weekend. However, I did not go ahead with any sort of legal action.

Do you mean that you were bullied by none other person but by your boss? Well, this is quite disturbing. It would be much better to seek an alternative rather than working for a person who bullies you. I thought that bullying was limited to schools and college. But it is sad to see that people get bullied even when they enter their professional life.

I've never dealt with anything like that myself, but I've heard stories from many people who have been through bad jobs. Or dealt with bad employers and other staff. It's why I hope more jobs include an HR department to make sure everyone is protected from their bosses.

I've never dealt with anything like that myself, but I've heard stories from many people who have been through bad jobs. Or dealt with bad employers and other staff. It's why I hope more jobs include an HR department to make sure everyone is protected from their bosses.

In many cases, the HR department is heavily influenced by the boss himself or herself. This is why complaining to the HR department won't work until or unless the company has a specific policy that makes it possible for the employees to launch a complain against the boss who always bullies his or her employees all the time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back