What's new

Registration of my business name and logo

How do I register my business/company name and logo? Please guide me about all the important steps and is it different or same for every country?
You must first create a business entity, like a corporation or limited liability company, in order to legally register your corporate brand and logo. The business name can then be registered as a pseudonym.

Register your business name: Depending on your country, you may need to register your business name with the appropriate government agency. For example, in the United States, you would register your business name with your state government. Register your logo: If you have a unique logo that you want to protect, you can register it as a trademark with your country's intellectual property office. This will provide you with legal protection and prevent others from using your logo without your permission.

Register your business name: Depending on your country, you may need to register your business name with the appropriate government agency. For example, in the United States, you would register your business name with your state government. Register your logo: If you have a unique logo that you want to protect, you can register it as a trademark with your country's intellectual property office. This will provide you with legal protection and prevent others from using your logo without your permission.

Not all the businesses are registered in our country. However, there still needs to be some documents that may help you to show someone that you have a business on the "paper".

Not all the businesses are registered in our country. However, there still needs to be some documents that may help you to show someone that you have a business on the "paper".
That's same in my country, not all business are registered an this does not stop them from earning money, we have a lot of businesses that are not registered but people are earning money from it.

How do I register my business/company name and logo? Please guide me about all the important steps and is it different or same for every country?
I do own a business of my own yet and so i do not know the steps involved in registering one's business/company name and logo. I believe most countries would have similar steps for registering one's business name and logo.

Having your own business is good,it's going to help with a lot of things, it will make you to be financially independent, a lot of people are independent because they know what they are doing.

your country of residence is what will determine how you are going to go about it. In this part of the world it is not a hard thing to do as long as you have the necessary document and money. you can go to corporate affairs commission and register your business and logo.

your country of residence is what will determine how you are going to go about it. In this part of the world it is not a hard thing to do as long as you have the necessary document and money. you can go to corporate affairs commission and register your business and logo.

Each and every country has different kinds of laws. The fact of the matter remains that the laws may differ and this is also one of the main reasons why getting your business registered is very hard thing in certain countries.

There are different procedures to it. The way you are likely to do it in your country is different from how you are going to do it in another country so it is advisable to ask people from your country.

We have a lot of business that are not registered but they are earning a considerable amount of money, sometimes we can do without such kinds of things.

The process of Registering your business name and logo greatly depends on the country you reside.
Research and Check out for the process in your own country.
In my country it is quite easy and straight forward.

Each and every country has different kinds of laws. The fact of the matter remains that the laws may differ and this is also one of the main reasons why getting your business registered is very hard thing in certain countries.
That is actually true. Every country have their own laws and rules and regulations that govern starting a business. there are some countries where it is very simple and in some countries it may be difficult.

The process of Registering your business name and logo greatly depends on the country you reside.
Research and Check out for the process in your own country.
In my country it is quite easy and straight forward.
That's true, but do you think that's necessary? We have a lot of business here in my country most of the them are not registered an they are earning lots of money.

You would have to go to the trademark office in your country to check if your chosen business name or logo has not been trademarked by another business. Then you go ahead to register your business and logo.

That's true, but do you think that's necessary? We have a lot of business here in my country most of the them are not registered an they are earning lots of money.
Yes, That is true, I guess there is no strict laws when it comes to registering business in your country.
If there were strict laws then It would be hard to establish a business without registering it I believe.

You have to pay for business name and logo registration to the website you intend to use. Their network will serve as based for your business website. You need to search for network that is used to register.

Yes, That is true, I guess there is no strict laws when it comes to registering business in your country.
If there were strict laws then It would be hard to establish a business without registering it I believe.
Yes sir, an I'm very sure in some countries you can even earn money from your business without registering it, what do you think? Just like my country.

Yes sir, an I'm very sure in some countries you can even earn money from your business without registering it, what do you think? Just like my country.
Yes, That is true. In many other countries you can earn money from your business without registering it.
You know some business does not need registering right?.
It all depends on the laws of the country you reside.

Yes, That is true. In many other countries you can earn money from your business without registering it.
You know some business does not need registering right?.
It all depends on the laws of the country you reside.
Yes that's true, I know someone that start up a business without any registration an he has been using the business to earn money, This happens in my country Nigeria.

Yes that's true, I know someone that start up a business without any registration an he has been using the business to earn money, This happens in my country Nigeria.
Ohhh, That is true. I reside in Nigeria also and I have also come across a lot of people that start and earn from a business without actually registering with the Authority. The laws are not very strict on that aspect.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back