Registration of my business name and logo

HK World

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 8, 2022
USD
$7.1900USD
Biznotes
How do I register my business/company name and logo? Please guide me about all the important steps and is it different or same for every country?

Most of the countries almost follow the same principles to register business or company names. The charges or taxes vary. If you are looking to register for an international trademark, it would be a little expensive. You have to file individual trademarks in countries where you want to sell your products. It's a time and capital-consuming process, do this only if you are running a global business.

Most of the countries almost follow the same principles to register business or company names. The charges or taxes vary. If you are looking to register for an international trademark, it would be a little expensive. You have to file individual trademarks in countries where you want to sell your products. It's a time and capital-consuming process, do this only if you are running a global business.
Yes this is very true. In my country, you would have to register with the relevant government authority which is the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) before your business can be legally approved.

I think it's different from country to country. In my country, the agency that is saddle with responsibility of register a new business or brand is located in all the states. What you just need to do is to visit them the required documents. You can know the requirements by visiting their website prior to your visiting their office. May be you should mention your country name so people can advice you better.

I think the registration of company name and logo has some procedures which I believe it depends on the country of origin and there policy. it may be hard and difficult sometimes but it depends on what you have.

I think the registration of company name and logo has some procedures which I believe it depends on the country of origin and there policy. it may be hard and difficult sometimes but it depends on what you have.
Yes, I quite I agree with you. If not that the things have changed. It's important the to prove that you really understand the family h
In most country, consideration were always giving to new startup. The new startup always come with it's own knowledge and always try it's to provide solution to problem. The government spend the money.

Actually there are always laid down procedures for the registration of business under government institution which gives the business a guarantee for operating. though the procedure depends on how the government wanted it to be.

There definitely has to be a body in charge of this in your country to that'll guide and speed up the process if you really find out. In my country they're the corporate affairs commission.

There definitely has to be a body in charge of this in your country to that'll guide and speed up the process if you really find out. In my country they're the corporate affairs commission.

There are many companies that have their own unique logo and they tend to hire the right kind of freelancers who could design the right kind of logo for them. They own the copyrights of the logo. Laws in each country vary a lot.

Try and see if the business domain name is available for registration. This is the first step as you would definitely need to have an online presence.

Go for something that is new and unique.

Yes you're absolutely right by saying this, in as much as one is starting or venturing a company it is always advisable for one to make sure he gets a correct name and logo for his company.

How do I register my business/company name and logo? Please guide me about all the important steps and is it different or same for every country?
Every country have a body registered with government that is responsible for accepting business names and accredit the business. In Nigeria the body responsible is the CAC and SMEDAN among others in collaboration.

There should be an agency over there in your country that handles the aspect of business and logo name registration , all you need to do is make enquires to know about the location ,

This very important especially if you own a good business, not only that you need to have a good business location, it will help your business to be successful.

I really don't know how to go about this actually because it seems like it's very important especially for my online business. I have heard people talk about this and I once believed it wasn't necessary for a business operating online.
I don't also think it's necessary to register your business name and logo if you're working online.
I know it's important in offline business as you'll enjoy some benefit by register your name and logo, but for online, I don't know if it's important.
I really don't know how to go about this actually because it seems like it's very important especially for my online business. I have heard people talk about this and I once believed it wasn't necessary for a business operating online.
I don't also think it's necessary to register your business name and logo if you're working online.
I know it's important in offline business as you'll enjoy some benefit by register your name and logo, but for online, I don't know if it's important.

I don't think that the process of business registration is the same for every country. You should research and learn how it is done for your country. What I know is constant is having a unique business name, logo and some documents plus money used to pay for the license and permit.

I don't also think it's necessary for one to register their online business and that's just the benefits of doing business online. I have one and I haven't had any need to get my business registered.

There should be an agency over there in your country that handles the aspect of business and logo name registration , all you need to do is make enquires to know about the location ,

There are many lawyers that tend to handle legal work related to logo disputes and copyright issues. There are some governmental organisations that also work in here and they also register your company for you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back