What's new

Registration of my business name and logo

Before venturing into any business, most especially offline business. The company must be registered under a body. That will tell people more about the business, it's very important to register your business.

I don't also think it's necessary for one to register their online business and that's just the benefits of doing business online. I have one and I haven't had any need to get my business registered.
Exactly. When working online, you don't need to worry yourself about registering your business name and logo. Though, some people do register their online business name logo for one reason or the other, it's not compulsory.

Exactly. When working online, you don't need to worry yourself about registering your business name and logo. Though, some people do register their online business name logo for one reason or the other, it's not compulsory.
You could but it's not necessary if you're an online earner but you should consider it if you're going to run an international business. I actually plan on registering mine but it's something that I plan on doing later.

Well, there are many people who do not get their online website registered, but it all depends on what kind of site you have. If you run an online store, then you must be required to register, according to the law.

In my home country, you will have to register your business and when you are registering your business, you get an option to register your name and the logo. Once reghistered, they will be your trade marks.

In my country, if you want to register a business name you will have to submit necessary documents and you'll be given options to choose a suitable name but you must not choose the one that has been chosen before. After making some payment, in a couple of weeks, you will get your registered business name.

Well sometimes it depends on policies concerning the subject matter.

the registration of a company name in my place, is very hectic but sometimes it depends on who you are and the person you have in the office to help you out.

In my country, if you want to register a business name you will have to submit necessary documents and you'll be given options to choose a suitable name but you must not choose the one that has been chosen before. After making some payment, in a couple of weeks, you will get your registered business name.

Well, such kind of process could be quite complicated for many people and this is why they hire a lawyer who takes care of all of these things in the first place.

Its usually different for each countries. It would be better to find out form someone around you who might have done their registration before so they can put you through.

Well, such kind of process could be quite complicated for many people and this is why they hire a lawyer who takes care of all of these things in the first place.
Some people would hire accountant to execute the job on their behalf . All they need to do is submit necessary document to the accountant and all other activities will be handled by him.

Some people would hire accountant to execute the job on their behalf . All they need to do is submit necessary document to the accountant and all other activities will be handled by him.

Well, they may also need a lawyer for that. In my country, many businessmen used the services of professional lawyers in order to get the documents ready and register the business.

Well there are procedures and protocols to follow in other to achieved that. and it most takes you some time to do that depending on who you are and who you have in the office.
Am saying this, based on experience.

Well there are procedures and protocols to follow in other to achieved that. and it most takes you some time to do that depending on who you are and who you have in the office.
Am saying this, based on experience.
That's what discourage many people about register their business name. There are procedures to follow in register a business name and most of this processes take long time.

Well, they may also need a lawyer for that. In my country, many businessmen used the services of professional lawyers in order to get the documents ready and register the business.
You are absolutely correct but it was stated categorically that a lawyer, accountant or a banker has a right to present document to the appropriate organs for a business name to be established.

Sometimes the registration of a business name and logo depends on the kind or type of business you are doing.

Sometimes it may takes you more than a year to complete the process.

I think the registration of company name and logo has some procedures which I believe it depends on the country of origin and there policy. it may be hard and difficult sometimes but it depends on what you have.
Yeah, it actually varies from country to country. In this part of the world it is not a complicated process provided you know the right agencies. You can register your business and logo through the corporate affairs commission.

Though the issue of registration of your business is very much different from country to country.In my country you will have to approach the agency for this and then you will pay for registratio and for name confirmation,after you might have submitted some names,then you pay for processing and other charges.

Before venturing into any business, most especially offline business. The company must be registered under a body. That will tell people more about the business, it's very important to register your business.
in addition registering the business also gives it authenticity. A lot of people will be able to trust the business much more than some businesses that were not registered.

in addition registering the business also gives it authenticity. A lot of people will be able to trust the business much more than some businesses that were not registered.
That's the fact about it, just as as all knows that scammers are rampant. In as much as we want people to trust our business or company, then we have to register our company on trusted sites.

That's the fact about it, just as as all knows that scammers are rampant. In as much as we want people to trust our business or company, then we have to register our company on trusted sites.
Yeah, it is not about registering the business online. You need to register it offline in the right agencies for it to be very much trusted by people. The corporate affairs commission in my country takes care of that.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back