What's new

Registered successfully at a PTP forum site: let'sdiskuss

I think this platform is specifically for Indians. I just hope it would pay you guys at end of it all.
I see users from other countries also joining this website but I am still not sure of minimum threshold and payment gateway

I see users from other countries also joining this website but I am still not sure of minimum threshold and payment gateway
I'm not anymore visiting that site. I do not know the real score of that site. Hoping someone can guide us by showing a proof of payment.

I'm not anymore visiting that site. I do not know the real score of that site. Hoping someone can guide us by showing a proof of payment.
I didn't like the look of the website and the rules, payment threshold are not clear and was unable to find any old payment proofs

That's what discouraged me. I cannot find the portal to check our earnings. I also don't know the name of the site owner to message It's absurd.

This is the main thing I look for in a website before joining it see if there are any payment proofs and most of the legit forums have this option to make it easier for visitors

On that website, I saw one member, she is from your country and she was an active Mylotter before.I forgot her username but she was an active ML in the last few years. I want to message her but I cannot find the pm portal.

On that website, I saw one member, she is from your country and she was an active Mylotter before.I forgot her username but she was an active ML in the last few years. I want to message her but I cannot find the pm portal.
That's great then, You should find some other way to contact her and maybe she is one facebook too so with that you will know more about the website

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back