Registered successfully at a PTP forum site: let'sdiskuss

Starmix

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Oct 7, 2022
USD
$3.0000USD
Biznotes
I am happy to share with you my new journey at a PTP Indian Forum site. It said it is one of the biggest forum sites in India. I registered there 4 days ago and every time I log in, I received 20 coins. I do not know the value of those coins. May I know if you are a member of this site let'sdiskuss? I saw many categories to choose from for blog writing. I have not explored it yet. Please share us here your knowledge about this site especially those from India.

I am from India and have never heard about this website so not aware if it's legit or not and I'll update once I find any details about this website.

I heard about this forum, I am not registered to tell the truth there because I am Spanish and I do not know if they accept people from outside India there, maybe you should ask @Salt I think he is Indian

I heard about this forum, I am not registered to tell the truth there because I am Spanish and I do not know if they accept people from outside India there, maybe you should ask @Salt I think he is Indian
Yes, they accept all nationalities. There is no restriction. It is a very big forum site. There are many members. Yes, @Salt is from India. He might not know this site. @Spider, try to check the forum site from your country. there are 10 big forum sites in your country, but I chose " let'sdiskuss".

I briefly looked at the website. I'm wondering how we can redeem the coins we earn there? Also, is the website trustworthy? Can we spend our time on the site without any concerns?

I briefly looked at the website. I'm wondering how we can redeem the coins we earn there? Also, is the website trustworthy? Can we spend our time on the site without any concerns?
That was what I thought before after I registered. I keep on seeing every corner of the site where to find the portal for redemption. But if flashes there EARN WITH US. I hope I can find the portal for that. But I can see my earnings. Hoping @Salt can share us his findings.

I just checked this website but couldn't find how many coins are equal to $1 but once I will join I can see that but I am not planning to join as I am not a fan of writing content and add images so I will skip it

Many members here are waiting for you to join to give us updates on how worthy is the site. It is sad you are not interested to join in a forum site from your big country. I do try to find out the portal to redeem the; pay.

I disliked the way we can earn on it so I gave my opinion, I don't mind if you or any other user likes to join it and earn but personally I am not interested in that

Many members here are waiting for you to join to give us updates on how worthy is the site. It is sad you are not interested to join in a forum site from your big country. I do try to find out the portal to redeem the; pay.
I will join and take a look at the forum in question, I will inquire and try to know how much the coins are equivalent, thanks for this information

Could someone give a direct link so I could join under him or her? Google it with no success.
Okay, I will send you the link address thru private message. It might not be allowed here. I learned that the pay is weekly ar let'sdiskuss
@riberet19. The blog must have 3 images and 500 words and the pay is 500 coins.

I will join and take a look at the forum in question, I will inquire and try to know how much the coins are equivalent, thanks for this information
Good luck for that, I see star mix also joined and have started to earn but at present I don't have any intentions to join this website

I still did not register when I do it I will do it with your referral link @sweetieM , but yesterday I entered the website as a guest and I was looking a little above, I found it a bit confusing
I already sent you my referral link. See it in the private message. It might not be right to post a referral link in a post reply. Hoping you can read it so we can have a team. I have a problem there. I asked a question and answered it, but writers are required to add one image. The problem now is I cannot embed the image. I do not know how.

I already sent you my referral link. See it in the private message. It might not be right to post a referral link in a post reply. Hoping you can read it so we can have a team. I have a problem there. I asked a question and answered it, but writers are required to add one image. The problem now is I cannot embed the image. I do not know how.
Is it an android application as you just send me a code and without website URL please check private message sent because I cannot find website from a code.

Is it an android application as you just send me a code and without website URL please check private message sent because I cannot find website from a code.
I dont see any private message here can you send me direct link to join the website I just read now that you send the code alone,can you provide direct link to this website so I can join under you

I dont see any private message here can you send me direct link to join the website I just read now that you send the code alone,can you provide direct link to this website so I can join under you
1678342264831.png
This is what I have received exactly and I am also waiting for the link from the thread starter to make signup unless it is an android app.

That is wat was given to me by the site owner about my referral link which I also felt weird. I was wondering though. I will try to post it in my browser and see the effect.

LOL, It can happen to anyone so do check again and share with interested users and hoping we can find some more updates about the website and reviews about its payment history.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back