What's new

Registered successfully at a PTP forum site: let'sdiskuss

LOL, It can happen to anyone so do check again and share with interested users and hoping we can find some more updates about the website and reviews about its payment history.
Yes, I think that referral links are not allowed directly in the ptp forums or I think you could leave them in the first comment of the thread in question, I'm not sure anyway it's better to send it to the person concerned by PM

That is wat was given to me by the site owner about my referral link which I also felt weird. I was wondering though. I will try to post it in my browser and see the effect.
Could you tape the website URL per private message at least I could retape and insert the referral code as well because I cannot guess website URL from referral link without URL Of website?

I am so sorry, that is the only thing I can share with you. I was given only those few caricatures no URL. I am still not active there considering the requirement, 3 images for the 500 words post. But the payment is 1000 coins. I do not know the value of a coin in the US dollars.

I am so sorry, that is the only thing I can share with you. I was given only those few caricatures no URL. I am still not active there considering the requirement, 3 images for the 500 words post. But the payment is 1000 coins. I do not know the value of a coin in the US dollars.
Does it a mobile application and not a website URL? You let me a little confused. Means it is a mobile app and not a website. Additionnally do you think to work as exchanger there?

That is a website, it is a very big forum site and considered top 10 biggest forums in India. But I do not know why their referral link is like that. But you can open the site. I applied there without a referral link. Just type in the browser: letsdiskuss.

What is the extension? .com? .net? .org? .biz ? .me? Just I will use your ref code when register.
Sorry dear, I do not have any idea about it, please reject that, just type the name of the site in your browser. I will check back the site and inquire from others. I was not around on that site for 3 days. I am busy at work.

Sorry dear, I do not have any idea about it, please reject that, just type the name of the site in your browser. I will check back the site and inquire from others. I was not around on that site for 3 days. I am busy at work.
Like for example postbucks has extension .net. I have tried .com and it works.
There is a checkbox to click and paste your ref code joined under you.
This is this one : Want you to join earn to do program?
If you are going to work exchanger for coins let me know by donation feature.

Since we don't even know the value of 1000 coins it would be hard to stay focussed and committed towards the website

I don't know this site, but in the past, I have used multiple earning sites created by Indians and some of them were forums site.

I checked this website briefly and was not interested in this and waiting for other users to join and get paid and then I may try it

I am happy to share with you my new journey at a PTP Indian Forum site. It said it is one of the biggest forum sites in India. I registered there 4 days ago and every time I log in, I received 20 coins. I do not know the value of those coins. May I know if you are a member of this site let'sdiskuss? I saw many categories to choose from for blog writing. I have not explored it yet. Please share us here your knowledge about this site especially those from India.
I have not heard about the platform before. Is it only for Indians? I would love to know

it is for everyone, regardless of nationality. I registered there but was inactive, reason, I do not understand heir platforms. I do not know the site owner. It is hard to post a blog with 3 images.

The only reason why I may think about joining this website is for the direct payment to bank as there won't be any fee

That's good payment sent direct to your bank Have you joined? I haven't visited that site for a week. I cannot anymore manage my time. I visit there during Holy week. We have 6 days holidays, no work nationwide.

That would be great so this will give you more time to earn online and explore more earning websites

I think this platform is specifically for Indians. I just hope it would pay you guys at end of it all.

Hopef
That would be great so this will give you more time to earn online and explore more earning websites
Hopefully, if that site is truly legit, if not, I won't waste my time and energy. I better sleep to gain energy. I am working like a carabao so I need to invigorate my energy, lol.

Does that mean you have started posting on the website? What about the payment gateway and minimum threshold?

Does that mean you have started posting on the website? What about the payment gateway and minimum threshold?
Yes, I have started, and I already asked you the value of a coin in US dollars because you are from India. And I earned there almost 780 coins but was inactive for almost two weeks. I am busy at work.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back