What's new

Real estate in the rural area or urban area, which one do you prefer??

Real estate in rural area? That's one hell of an investment. Unless you have information that the rural area has natural resources that can turn to it urban in few years, I'll advice you take your real estate to an Urban area.

It depends on personal to person if your work and your living is in rural area than investment in rural and same goes for urban area .....but the price is always high in urban areas as compare to rural.....u will get high money back whenever you resell.

Depends on the investor long term or short term goal. If the investor wants to invest in a quick business, Urban estate plan would be better because it is easily accessible and it would be quick profit to the owner but if he the investment is for future sake, rural estate would be the perfect plan to go for because it going to appreciate over time

I have heard many discussions here, about individuals preference when it comes to choosing in between urban and rural real estate investments. Their are people that prefer building or buying acres of land in the rural areas than in the urban settlement, based on their vision and where they feel comfortable to invest. Same goes to urban settlement, people have their preference. You can't say, Mr A have a house or lands in the city and start selling your own property to relocate to the city when the price Have not added value. Everything works with vision and proper plans. Rather we should establish our real estate investment in a favourable and profitable environment that suit our plans, and not copying ones achievement.
I will prefer real estate in urban area because it will generate enough money for me. I will surely gain more money in urban areas compare to rural area. Rural area may not appreciate my business

I will prefer real estate in urban area because it will generate enough money for me. I will surely gain more money in urban areas compare to rural area. Rural area may not appreciate my business
When it comes to real estate housing project I will establish it in the urban settlement. But when it comes to land property, I will prefer to buy it in a semi - urban or rural areas with enormous potential to appreciate in due time to yield me profit.

I have heard many discussions here, about individuals preference when it comes to choosing in between urban and rural real estate investments. Their are people that prefer building or buying acres of land in the rural areas than in the urban settlement, based on their vision and where they feel comfortable to invest. Same goes to urban settlement, people have their preference. You can't say, Mr A have a house or lands in the city and start selling your own property to relocate to the city when the price Have not added value. Everything works with vision and proper plans. Rather we should establish our real estate investment in a favourable and profitable environment that suit our plans, and not copying ones achievement.
At any given rate real estate in the urban area will always be more profitable than earnings from real estate in the rural areas this is simply because the real investors are in the urban centres not in the rural areas.

Rural areas to be frank. We all know that the urban areas we all see now was once a rural area. That aside, rural areas is also cost effective which will in turn attract more of the middle and low class.

real estate can be situated in any location depending on the vast ideas you have available and the kind of packing you have attached to your brand real estate in the urban areas will be more profitable and you will be exposed to lot of opportunities and uniqueness
Depending on the capital you have at hand. If you have money as an entrepreneur or real estate agent you can buy property in the urban areas because you have the required capital. In a situation whereby you don't have enough capital you can start acquiring property in the rural areas pending when you will have enough capital to move higher.
You have to start where you know your money can.

I actually prefer the real estate in the Urban areas there are a lots of unlimited opportunities is available in urban area that are not present in the rural areas, you have access to potable water unlimited power supply and a lot of other social amenities that make life easier for you so I suggest anyone wishing to invest in real estate should actually stay in the urban area although the rural areas also have their own advantages such as the Serenity available aside from the noise of the urban area.

Real estate business is good in urban areas because people come from different location of the country to make up the rural areas while rural areas is highly dominated by people of same location who can leave in a inherited apartment etc

At any given rate real estate in the urban area will always be more profitable than earnings from real estate in the rural areas this is simply because the real investors are in the urban centres not in the rural areas.
That is true, real investors of real estate property is based mainly in urban settlement. As such can bring greater profit than the one set up in the rural areas. But i prefer buying lands in the rural places that got potentials to appreciate within duration of time. Cos buying a land in the urban settlement is very astronomical and not affordable for an average man.

It depends on personal to person if your work and your living is in rural area than investment in rural and same goes for urban area .....but the price is always high in urban areas as compare to rural.....u will get high money back whenever you resell
In-migration has a major impact on real estate as demand for both residential and commercial space increases. If supply is unable to match the demand, this often results in pressure on prices. Notably, economic arrangements that have allowed people to move relatively freely have made many Northern and Western European cities attractive to workers from the East and South seeking better employment opportunities.

In-migration has a major impact on real estate as demand for both residential and commercial space increases. If supply is unable to match the demand, this often results in pressure on prices. Notably, economic arrangements that have allowed people to move relatively freely have made many Northern and Western European cities attractive to workers from the East and South seeking better employment opportunities.
That's one of the benefits of seeking pastures new in the urban settlement. Employment status entice unemployed individuals to relocate to the urban settlement to seek fresh life style and job opportunities.

Rural is better because in rural you have a lot more privacy and you get more relaxations of the wildlife . And entertainment is free or low cost (hiking etc.) so many more reasons that rural living is better and there are no terrorist attacks in rural area but in urban terrorist attack are likely just like the 9/11 attacks."

In my case, I bet to work where there is demand, regardless of whether it is in rural or urban areas. Certainly most people want to work in urban areas because it is the biggest gain, but in my case, whether the income is large or small, the important thing is to gain experience with a good operational resume and move on.

I will always pick the salary over location anytime, any day. I have grow to the level where what I put first is the money and not whether the job is in the rural or urban areas. This is a big consideration especially when you don't have any form of family wealth to fall to.

Its depends on choice but financially to own a property in the urban area is more profitable especially on a short time investment. Properties on rural are most only profitable if its a long term investments.

If supply is unable to match the demand, this often results in pressure on prices. Notably, economic arrangements that have allowed people to move relatively freely have made many Northern and Western European cities attractive to workers from the East and South seeking better employment opportunities.

Its depends on choice but financially to own a property in the urban area is more profitable especially on a short time investment. Properties on rural are most only profitable if its a long term investments.
Yeah, you made a point in your message. I think if one has money and looking for a landed property to secure and make profit at the short run. He or she should consider investing in the urban area than in the rural. But if its anything farming, livestocks, industrial food processing, and buying land for the long time in order to gain value etc. He or she should consider exploring such initiative in the rural areas.

I prefer real estate investment in Urban areas because because will be quicker because that's where reach people is, it will be very difficult to run a real estate business in a rural environment because you will run out of losses because you won't be able to sell it your house or land with a huge amount of money

like I have said in some other post real estate is a profitable business no matter where it is situated whether in a city, town or rural area. But if you as me for my personal opinion I think having a real Estate investment within 5km of the nearest town.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back