What's new

Real estate in the rural area or urban area, which one do you prefer??

Everyone has a reason they are living in anywhere they may be. But as for me, I prefer unban area because there is no how I can cope by living in rural area. I was born and grows in unban area, I'm doing business in unban area, I have already adapt to system of living in unban area.

I prefer the both everything depends on individual preference.
A real estate agent or manager makes more money in the urban region than in the rural area because of price difference.
Lands or housing or any property located in the urban center tends to move more than rural area property.
Exactly, it centres to individuals preference. One might favour to buy a land in the rural area and allow it for many years must to appreciate to a very high amount and reselling for gain. Or using it for industrial purposes.

There’s no doubt that in the vast majority of cases, properties in rural areas are far more affordable than in urban areas. This is perhaps one of the main reasons many people plan to move away from the city, as they can spend the same amount on a 4-bedroom house in the country, as they would for a 1-bed apartment in the city. In a rural area, you can also buy a lot more land than you’d be able to in the city.

Either-or have their strenghts and weaknesses. You just have to find whats more beneficial to yourself. Maybe you can right down a list of their strengths and weaknesses based on your own understanding, thats how you'll find the answer of your question. Goodluck and God Bless.

Exactly, it centres to individuals preference. One might favour to buy a land in the rural area and allow it for many years must to appreciate to a very high amount and reselling for gain. Or using it for industrial purposes.
When you buy property in the interior village you either have in mind to use it for agricultural purpose or for resell in the far future.
So for me looking at my analysis you can understand that real estate business works very well in urban areas.

There’s no doubt that in the vast majority of cases, properties in rural areas are far more affordable than in urban areas. This is perhaps one of the main reasons many people plan to move away from the city, as they can spend the same amount on a 4-bedroom house in the country, as they would for a 1-bed apartment in the city. In a rural area, you can also buy a lot more land than you’d be able to in the city.
Fantastic, i agree vividly on your statement. Due to the high cost if living in the urban areas people tends to return to the rural areas to settle down and build their own house. If you decide to establish the house in the city it will cost a lot but the rural type of building will save some money.

Location has a very important to play when evaluating the cost of a property. In this case, I’ll prefer situating my property in the urban region for a lot of reasons. The cost of housing and the standard of living in urban area therefore situating a property in the urban region will generate more income in less time than the rural region. Also the value of properties in urban region is always higher than rural areas

real estate can be situated in any location depending on the vast ideas you have available and the kind of packing you have attached to your brand real estate in the urban areas will be more profitable and you will be exposed to lot of opportunities and uniqueness

Investing in both rural areas and urban areas are all okay. It all depends on the vision behind the investment. Some rural areas are better to invest than urban areas while some urban areas are way better to invest than a rural area.

I think the urban area is fine. In my experience, the urban area is the best. There is no doubt that in rural areas you get peace of mind and there is less pollution. Noise and alcohol are also reduced. In simple words, you live in a rural area with only peace of mind. Who lives in a rural area in today's fast paced life. I think that's difficult because there are fewer facilities. What you experience in urban areas is relatively rare in rural areas. So my opinion is in the urban area

Choosing between rural and urban area for real estate investment would depend on the budget and on the purpose. A property in the urban area costs more than 5 times of a property in the rural area with the same land size and make of house. Another consideration is the purpose like some people I know who have relatives in the rural areas so they invest there. Our family's roots are in the city but I prefer the rural area for the cheaper budget and also for a peaceful life.

There are some rural areas that has electricity and good roads and other amenities. Not all rural areas are typically bad enough, with that said, I'll like to have a real estate in the urban areas it opens more avenue for enough funds due to the inhabitants in the urban areas.

It's a bit tricky when assessing this sort of investment. It is generally cheaper and affordable in rural places than in urban settlements. I think the smartest idea is to find a rural settlement that fast developing. When you acquire assets cheaper there, in no time, the value multiplies due to the development of the area.

Real estate in rural setting is most prefer for long term investment, while in urban areas for fast returns on my investments.

The processes involved in purchasing lands in rural areas is simpler than in urban and it's less costly in rural than in urban area

If I will be having a house so I could invest, I would prefer it to be in a rural area. But if I will be living in the house, then perhaps I'd rather purchase a house in rural area wherein the cost of living is cheaper and knowing that I am in rural area at the moment, I will be comfortable.

The reason is that real estate property in Urban center tends to appreciate in value than the one in the rural area. You can easily let a real estate apartment out to people working in the city.On that note, we will begin with the perks of living in urban communities.

Real estate in the rural area or urban area that's a good question, the two has a good advantage but it all depend on how you want to plan your investment, but if it is on a longer term rural is better bit if it is on a short term then urban area is very ok for the plan.

There is no way one can compare investment in the city with the rural area. The margin is too wide in terms of population, geographical locations, social amenities and the mode of advertisements. If you are doing your real estate in the rural area is like wasting time and efforts because the same effort you will use in the city and get a massive returns. Real estate in the rural area is only recommended for those who are just starting up and don't have enough capital.

According to Large Cities Top Small Towns, Rural Areas in Well-Being, the main reason the large urban communities have higher physical well-being is due to lower rates of obesity and chronic diseases. ... On the other hand, rural residents often feel safer and more secure

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back