What's new

Real estate in the rural area or urban area, which one do you prefer??

Choosing between a real estate in an urban areas or rural area ..it all boils down to the something in common which is investment.. if you want to invest for profit making then urban areas is the answer.. but if it's for relaxation and more comfortability the rural is good but it depends on the area where armed robbers won't attack u

I have heard many discussions here, about individuals preference when it comes to choosing in between urban and rural real estate investments. Their are people that prefer building or buying acres of land in the rural areas than in the urban settlement, based on their vision and where they feel comfortable to invest. Same goes to urban settlement, people have their preference. You can't say, Mr A have a house or lands in the city and start selling your own property to relocate to the city when the price Have not added value. Everything works with vision and proper plans. Rather we should establish our real estate investment in a favourable and profitable environment that suit our plans, and not copying ones achievement.
Real estate business in rural area may not really pay off compared to that of the urban areas. Properties evaluation differs from urban and rural area. One can't compare for instance the cost of house rent of a 3 bedroom flat in the urban to rural area.

According to Large Cities Top Small Towns, Rural Areas in Well-Being, the main reason the large urban communities have higher physical well-being is due to lower rates of obesity and chronic diseases. ... On the other hand, rural residents often feel safer and more secure.

There are many factors on choosing whether investing in rural or urban area. The most important i guess depends on your budget, urban area would cost much much higher compare to rural areas. But it will yield much return as time goes by.

To begin, I must admit that I am a 100% career-driven city girl. I am not feeling bad about it either. I’m not alone. According to Buzzle, “Around 3.9 billion people (54% of the world’s population) live in urban areas,” and counting. On that note, we will begin with the perks of living in urban communities, move on to the rural way, and sum it up with statistics that show how the well-being of the residents measure up.
Post automatically merged:

To begin, I must admit that I am a 100% career-driven city girl. I am not feeling bad about it either. I’m not alone. According to Buzzle, “Around 3.9 billion people (54% of the world’s population) live in urban areas,” and counting. On that note, we will begin with the perks of living in urban communities, move on to the rural way, and sum it up with statistics that show how the well-being of the residents measure up.
Good analysis laid out by you, majority of the world population lives in the urban areas. That is to say, the urban settlement is the best place to grow your business and market faster too. Many have preference, their are people today that prefer staying in the village rest of their life. Same is also applicable to people living in the urban areas. My own saying is that, any where you find comfort and business driven strategy you should endeavour to follow and become successful too.

I have heard many discussions here, about individuals preference when it comes to choosing in between urban and rural real estate investments. Their are people that prefer building or buying acres of land in the rural areas than in the urban settlement, based on their vision and where they feel comfortable to invest. Same goes to urban settlement, people have their preference. You can't say, Mr A have a house or lands in the city and start selling your own property to relocate to the city when the price Have not added value. Everything works with vision and proper plans. Rather we should establish our real estate investment in a favourable and profitable environment that suit our plans, and not copying ones achievement.
I believe that if you want to do property work, you should go to the city. The value of property in the village does not increase as much as in the cities. For example, three years ago I bought a plot in the city for PKR 2 million. Today, the same plot has become worth five million Pakistani rupees. My personal experience is that property work is only appropriate in cities.

If you look, village life today is better than city life. Pure things are available here. But the village lags behind the cities in terms of facilities.That is why people are more attracted to cities. I think that if you want to do property work, you have to go to cities because there you will get more and more profit.

Choose Rural Areas, until the time will come that rural area will become urban. Its quite difficult and time would be somehow wasted if you look for short term but if you look for long term, rural are best way. everything changes. But first before investing on properties, know the area, the people needs, and other matter if that area is good for living and business.

Urban area real estate is more preferable over rural real estate area business being that the urban real estate business is more lucrative as these urban clients get more money than rural area clients.

If you look, village life today is better than city life. Pure things are available here. But the village lags behind the cities in terms of facilities.That is why people are more attracted to cities. I think that if you want to do property work, you have to go to cities because there you will get more and more profit.
Lol, that's true, village has pure and natural vines, herbal leafs, that is medicinal to the health. Life isn't expensive there, cos the cost of renting/buying a property is at a reduced cost compared to the city type. But business moves faster in the city than in the village.

It like asking someone to choose between a Benz or a ferrari, most will likely choose a ferrari, though the process of getting a land in the urban settlement might not be easy but the reward is more than enough compensation. Development in a rural area sometimes takes a lifetime, you might end up selling for not too much profit or pass it to your children as inheritance.

It like asking someone to choose between a Benz or a ferrari, most will likely choose a ferrari, though the process of getting a land in the urban settlement might not be easy but the reward is more than enough compensation. Development in a rural area sometimes takes a lifetime, you might end up selling for not too much profit or pass it to your children as inheritance.
You made a point, people have choices to make base on the potential benefits it will bring to them. I prefer to invest in where I find comfort and where is favourable and profitable for my investment course. If its worth establishing in the rural areas will do establish it. If it Worth's starting in the urban settlement I will do asap.

I think it should be in both areas but mostly people doing business in urban areas .
Do start your business where you can imagine that this is best area according to the profit .
My suggestion is to start real estate business in urban areas there you will get the great profit and people are also moving toward urban areas from rural area.

real estate in the urban areas is the best because you will be open to unlimited opportunities unlike the rural areas where you will be restricted to mostly selling of lands especially when you are able to package yourself with top-notch customer service in the city,you will always want to be partnered with

I think it should be in both areas but mostly people doing business in urban areas .
Do start your business where you can imagine that this is best area according to the profit .
My suggestion is to start real estate business in urban areas there you will get the great profit and people are also moving toward urban areas from rural area.
That's true, when it comes to real estate investment like house, it is meant to sell at the urban settlement mostly than in rural areas. Cos of the population counts and individuals profile at the urban areas.

Even though setting up real estate business in the rural areas might also have its own advantages, but I think most people will prefer the urban real estate business simply because most at times there is high demand over there.

I prefer the both everything depends on individual preference.
A real estate agent or manager makes more money in the urban region than in the rural area because of price difference.
Lands or housing or any property located in the urban center tends to move more than rural area property.

Its not really a good idea to invest in rural areas, because their won't be easy access to it as their can be bad road networking, but if you are thinking of long term investment then it probably OK, but in urban area their is high probability you will make a high profit in a little amount of time

I'll simply prefer to invest in urban area for real estate business, as according to my observations most people prefer to live in that area where basic facilities like educational institutions, hospitals and sports complex are available.

Well, I live in Italy where I can see that housing prices in the city have had a drastic fall in the last ten years!
A collapse of about 50% of their value. But it is a certain fact, that cities unfortunately today (at least here in Italy, where I live), are no longer safe and rewarding places to live, this despite the nearby conveniences such as: shops, services, transport, etc.
I have idea that here, now people are starting to do the opposite of what happened in the postwar period. Then returning to the countryside, therefore to the rural life.
In fact, I believe, today a real estate has more value when it deals with single-family houses, but far from the urban suburbs.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back