What's new

Real estate: A platform to increase the wealth of a nation.

The rich keeps getting richer,Real Estate sounds smooth from the outside,but it entails alot if we want to consider the rudiments and capital involve.

Yes I agree with your point of view, real estate business is a source of nation enrichment due to how it has been profitable to a good number of people but to say also richness seriously depends on how a person utilize his available resources for the benefit of achieving the future. even if you engage and you can utilize the income generated you can not be rich.

Real Estate is now dubbed as a gold mine due to its ability to enrich people and make them wealthy. So we can say that real estate is a wealth making investment. Stories abounds of how mighty billionaires in the society became billionaires through real estate business.
This is all a testament of the wonderful impact that real estate is having on the nation, creating wealth for it's citizens, lifting up several people out of poverty to a life of abundance and wealth.
This is one huge impact that real estate is making that other sectors of the economy wants to achieve.
So what's your thoughts on this guys?
Although am not saying going into real estate business is good but I think the way the real estate management increase the price of most of their property is way too much and it needed to be regulated by government I guess.

The distribution of wealth and income, or how a nation's wealth and income are distributed... Some countries compile wealth statistics based on legally mandated assessments.

This is very true,because the participation in real estate does not require that lots of complex knowledge.You just need to know some basic things on cost and estimation,getting prospective clients and closing in on a deal.Reason lots of people are going into it to buy and develope and sell or rent/lease.This has made a lot of persons in the middle class to have a comfortable sourcr of living.

I can't really disagree with tour point totally. Real estate is a gold mine if is operated the way it is supposed to be operated. It is not everyone that involved in real estate business is actually a professional in the filed of estate investment. Most people got involved in real estate just to rip people off their hard earned money.

Yes I agree with your point of view, real estate business is a source of nation enrichment due to how it has been profitable to a good number of people but to say also richness seriously depends on how a person utilize his available resources for the benefit of achieving the future. even if you engage and you can utilize the income generated you can not be rich.
The biggest share of real estate to the economy of the nation is the providing of accommodation. Think if there are so many jobs in the city but the rural folks couldn't find a good dwelling place in the city then they have to travel 3 hours or more every day. That would be tedious and expensive.
Post automatically merged:

I think we had a president who said that if everyone would have a home of his own then the nation can be considered rich. Maybe that is also the objective of China that there is no homeless in their country. I just don't know if their housing projects are up to par with their objective.

Last edited:
Yeah it's really true my friend, my country is currently a place where the real estate business. Asides agriculture, I think the government should invest in this.

As much as I agree with you that real estate is a gold mine waiting to be tapped I want to let you know too that investing in real estate require huge capital base and not everyone can get it

Investing in real estate has indeed changed the lives of alot of persons out there, and the good part out it is that it is an investment that not only brings in residual income but can also be passed down from generation to generation

Real Estate is now dubbed as a gold mine due to its ability to enrich people and make them wealthy. So we can say that real estate is a wealth making investment. Stories abounds of how mighty billionaires in the society became billionaires through real estate business.
This is all a testament of the wonderful impact that real estate is having on the nation, creating wealth for it's citizens, lifting up several people out of poverty to a life of abundance and wealth.
This is one huge impact that real estate is making that other sectors of the economy wants to achieve.
So what's your thoughts on this guys?
The government can go into real estate, establish estates in rural and urban areas and sell it to citizens at affordable prices. That way we won't have a high number of homeless people or some areas more crowded than others.

Real estate is a good investment so many people will want to invest in it but the problem is that you need a huge amount of money to invest in a land unlike so many other investment which youths can easily invest from there savings and make regular profit.
I quite agree with you,because the infrastructure development aspect of real estate investment is capital intensive.But the good thing about real estate sector is that, there are other means of making money,you can be getting commission on referal of clients to a property and other procurement aspect for the infrastructure development.

Real estate investment and the attendant benefit is for the of the investors alone and not the whole nation. It is only those who are involved that gets the benefit.

You that is asking us to go into real estate business I want to return this question to you are you a real estate investors ? because what I know about real estate business and investment is that it is not for people that are poor ,even to those people that are average earners, for you to do a reasonable investment in real estate that can guarantee you of a reasonable amount of profit then you must invest millions of Dollars, which is not for average earners or people who are struggling to survive.

I don't believe real estate can increase the wealth of a nation. If your source of income as a nation can not be patronised by foreigners just like crude oil, gold and other mineral resources you can't make good money from it. Some citizens can even boycott it by their government.
Maybe you need to make research on country like dubai where real estate transform their economy of the country. Relatively desert land completely transform into a paradise. Why do you think people go to do dubai? Yeah you guess is good as mine.

Of course, real estate is a silent amazing money market. A lot of people usually rush into the more pronounced sectors like oil and gas, telecommunication and so on but real estate steadily keeps rising and increasing in valuation.

In terms of real estate I don't doubt it's ability . it is a way of generating profit and will always continue to generate profit to so many investors and the government also. The government can generate the greatest profit since they may have the money to invest the most

Last edited:
Real estate is actually only for rich people, common people cannot make money from real estate as they do not have that kind of money to invest in real estate. The middle class might afford real estate investment but they end up paying the mortgage for 20-25 years.

The rich keeps getting richer,Real Estate sounds smooth from the outside,but it entails alot if we want to consider the rudiments and capital involve.
Though The adage seems very funny and insulting to the poor but its actually the truth , the rich will keep getting rich because they have everything in their capacity to make more money , they invest everyday and make better profit .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back