What's new

Real estate: A platform to increase the wealth of a nation.

True, real estate can really be a gold mine for a country especially in one like this, where there is so much employment, etc. Real estate provide jobs for these unemployed who in turn pays tax that benefits the government.

I have never seen who says no to more money in this world as long as it's possible to earn such money in a good legit way. We all love money and live for it.

You are right. Real estate is a large investment, however when you invest in a house or in land for that matter then it is an investment that will definitely pay off, because land and houses are the one thing that has the best chance of appreciating in value over time. If you look at other assets like cars and some other investments, it either loses value or there is a high risk of value change, such as gold and so forth. Land on the other hand almost certainly increases in value with time.
It helps to boost the economy of a particular country and also beautifying and brings about torist attraction to that particular nation, and people will want to come and see the good housing.

The real estate industry has proven to be a very formidable kind of business that anyone with the right knowledge and understanding can venture into for the purpose of securing one's future. It is truly a lucrative business

As long as the government of any country have the power to task any business that is set up in their country, they will definitely be getting money from them.

The real estate industry has proven to be a very formidable kind of business that anyone with the right knowledge and understanding can venture into for the purpose of securing one's future. It is truly a lucrative business
What you describe is important because not all of us have that understanding and knowledge of real estate. I have been learning and researching for a future project, that's why I love real estate. However, I still need to learn more.

It helps to boost the economy of a particular country and also beautifying and brings about torist attraction to that particular nation, and people will want to come and see the good housing.
I don't think that housing is actually considered to be a tourist attraction however it can be a way that people would want to emigrate to an area. However this is not the only factor that needs to be considered and you will also have to consider the area that you are in. If you have amazing houses within a dangerous area you are unlikely to get many people interested in purchasing such property.

In the end, the government of any country have a big say in what happens to the businesses that goes on in the state, thereby impacting on it in both positive and negative ways.

Real Estate is now dubbed as a gold mine due to its ability to enrich people and make them wealthy. So we can say that real estate is a wealth making investment. Stories abounds of how mighty billionaires in the society became billionaires through real estate business.
This is all a testament of the wonderful impact that real estate is having on the nation, creating wealth for it's citizens, lifting up several people out of poverty to a life of abundance and wealth.
This is one huge impact that real estate is making that other sectors of the economy wants to achieve.
So what's your thoughts on this guys?

Unfortunately, real estate business is not that much profitable now as compared to old times when the real estate business was booming. The problem here is that the government increased taxes on real estate property dealing before pandemic and the pandemic only made things worse. The prices of property decreased a lot during the pandemic.

Whether it's in real estate or any kind of business, the government taxes anything that operates within their country and it's how they make money so if your investment or your business platform is making more money for you, the taxes that the government charges will make more money for them as well.

There is no form of passive income like real estate, there would always be profits to be made with real estate always because I don't see people not living in houses any time soon or working in buildings

Any kind of business that is registered in any country will always make money 💵 for the state government in the end because they are all being taxed by the government ministry.

Real estate business is not a platform to increase the wealth of the nation it is only a platform to increase the wealth of investors In the country this is because a commoner cannot go into real estate business, it is meant for rich men and investors in the country

In a country where the business of real estate business is very lucrative, there is no way a lot of people wouldn't be interested in investing in such a business environment.

I think real estate is the best to in investment and it nation's economic will be grow because they get alot money from real estate

I think real estate is the best to in investment and it nation's economic will be grow because they get alot money from real estate
Seriously, the government of every country where there are real estate businesses tend to make a lot of money from taxing such real estate businesses. It's very good because.

Real estates investments has in no doubt helped provide accommodation to lot of people and its impact can’t be written off in the growth of a nations economy. Most countries has taken real estate has another source of revenue. The government tax real estates on the profit after sale. That way the government are able to generate income
real estate is actually a platform to increase the wealth of a nation because a nation with good investment on the real estate it helps to build their gross domestic product which is GDP.

I have never seen who says no to more money in this world as long as it's possible to earn such money in a good legit way. We all love money and live for it.
It is because we need money to get the basic things of life and more that we yearn for it which is why real estate wmis a good investment to provide other sources of income.

Well, from my experience and understanding any kind of business establishment that pays money into the account of the business owner, it also definitely pays money into the government account.

There is no doubt that real estate is a gold mine. It is capable of turning a poor man into wealthy one within a second. However, it is not to be delved into without having much knowledge about it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back