What's new

Real estate: A platform to increase the wealth of a nation.

Ralphjoe

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Real Estate is now dubbed as a gold mine due to its ability to enrich people and make them wealthy. So we can say that real estate is a wealth making investment. Stories abounds of how mighty billionaires in the society became billionaires through real estate business.
This is all a testament of the wonderful impact that real estate is having on the nation, creating wealth for it's citizens, lifting up several people out of poverty to a life of abundance and wealth.
This is one huge impact that real estate is making that other sectors of the economy wants to achieve.
So what's your thoughts on this guys?

I totally agree with you, Real Estate is a business that generates great wealth for those who have the opportunity to invest and successfully manage the real estate world. I believe that it is a way to help the human being to have a better quality of life and at the same time generate profits for the businessman.

Real estate is a business that can keep a nation running and moving forward providing wealth for many, but I don't see that as a way of eradicating poverty as some politicians claim over here. A politician in my country has more than one estate as a personal property. But still not satisfied.

You that is asking us to go into real estate business I want to return this question to you are you a real estate investors ? because what I know about real estate business and investment is that it is not for people that are poor ,even to those people that are average earners, for you to do a reasonable investment in real estate that can guarantee you of a reasonable amount of profit then you must invest millions of Dollars, which is not for average earners or people who are struggling to survive.

Real Estate is now dubbed as a gold mine due to its ability to enrich people and make them wealthy. So we can say that real estate is a wealth making investment. Stories abounds of how mighty billionaires in the society became billionaires through real estate business.
This is all a testament of the wonderful impact that real estate is having on the nation, creating wealth for it's citizens, lifting up several people out of poverty to a life of abundance and wealth.
This is one huge impact that real estate is making that other sectors of the economy wants to achieve.
So what's your thoughts on this guys?

About 15 years ago, people didn't take real estate investments very seriously, thinking it's not going to boom but they were all wrong. Appreciation of lands and property is so interesting lately, with those who have invested in real estate years ago are now reaping the benefits.

Real estate is a good investment so many people will want to invest in it but the problem is that you need a huge amount of money to invest in a land unlike so many other investment which youths can easily invest from there savings and make regular profit.

I don't believe real estate can increase the wealth of a nation. If your source of income as a nation can not be patronised by foreigners just like crude oil, gold and other mineral resources you can't make good money from it. Some citizens can even boycott it by their government.

Real estate investment is a good and profitable business that generate a lot of money for owner. But what I just want you to know is that real estate I'd require a huge capital, who is not rich can not do it. Real estate is not a poor man business.

Real estate is a good investment so many people will want to invest in it but the problem is that you need a huge amount of money to invest in a land unlike so many other investment which youths can easily invest from there savings and make regular profit.

Yes, you are very correct about need huge amount of money for you to be able to invest in real estate business. But there is a catch, such huge amount of money would be required if you are looking at buying in the city. Go to rural areas and start up from there and get lands at cheaper rates.

Agriculture is the best step any nation seeking improvement should take. Under developed countries especially, knowing they can match technology. Agriculture is often neglected, but it can be the savoir of most countries.

Just as you said, real estate investment is a gold mine. Cos it's benefits doesn't cease unless you built it on a location that isn't developed at all. Where rental houses doesn't market well, their are places you will build and your building is not marketable based on location factors. This factors includes;

* Bad road
* Low population count
*Low power generation
* underdeveloped area

You might find it difficult to make good profit with places that poses such underwhelming qualities.

i'm luckily involved with people that are doing this for living, i can tell you, the profit is very huge when building homes and selling them, more houses = more electricity and taxes to pay, which is good for the economy

Investing in real estate requires a reasonable capital.I know some people that are selling lands at crazy amount compared to what it cost them to acquire years ago.
But the thing is , most times is not because one is not informed about the potentials of this investment but the availability at the right time is usually the problem.
What you deem cheap now (being cost as at years ago for acquiring a land) might be what just a few could afford then among numerous needs to be met.

This topic reminds me of the Obama days in the US when the real estate industry crashed. Honestly, until now I cannot comprehend how that happened because all my life real estate in our country is the most stable investment from then and until now. So how come that properties during that recession period was so down with the prices? I am not an economist but I have learned economic lessons in college and that is really strange.

Real estate increase wealth of individuals in a nation and also the wealth of the Nation because when the people are wealthy the nation is wealthy. Real estate also help in developmental growth of a nation, most government of a nation goes in real estate to fasting the development of their nation.

Property investment has always been and will always be a significant part of many individuals, families and organizations.
Real estate does not only serve a basic need, it's also a major contributor of overall well-being.
It's a critical success factor for the healthy growth of a community, enterprise, economy and country.
As an instrument of investment, it is generally treated as a triple A-class of investment in many countries.

You are right. Real estate is a large investment, however when you invest in a house or in land for that matter then it is an investment that will definitely pay off, because land and houses are the one thing that has the best chance of appreciating in value over time. If you look at other assets like cars and some other investments, it either loses value or there is a high risk of value change, such as gold and so forth. Land on the other hand almost certainly increases in value with time.

I would advise anyone going into real estate to start young and fast, if you want the type of wealth it is associated with.

Real estate takes time to grow, and experience helps you become better at it.

You can start very small and see large returns in less than 10 years.

Real estates investments has in no doubt helped provide accommodation to lot of people and its impact can’t be written off in the growth of a nations economy. Most countries has taken real estate has another source of revenue. The government tax real estates on the profit after sale. That way the government are able to generate income

Commercial real estate, which includes apartment buildings, creates jobs and spaces for retail, offices, and manufacturing. Real estate business and investment provide a source of revenue for millions. In 2018, real estate construction contributed $1.15 trillion to the nation's economic output

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back