What's new

Real estate: A great retirement benefits.

I am not someone who even wants to wait all the way for my pension because with the country I live in, thats a huge risk so I am going to invest and certainly one of the streams is definitely going to be in real este part.

It is good to invest in real estate after retirement, it is a business someone can do after retirement, although I not everyone that can afford to invest in real estate after retirement, but most people that have what it takes always good for it because it is profitable. There other business that are profitable but real estate property will always appreciate when there is good maintance.
Post automatically merged:

It is good to invest in real estate after retirement, it is a business someone can do after retirement, although I not everyone that can afford to invest in real estate after retirement, but most people that have what it takes always good for it because it is profitable. There other business that are profitable but real estate property will always appreciate when there is good maintance.

Real estate is a soft and great business that anybody can do, it is even more good or better for a retired person to go into it and sit down and relax, it is a business e everyone want to go into, but due to fund, a lot sit back.

Real estate is a great retirement benefit when acquired,with real estate,there can never be any form of depreciation in cost of properties when taken care of properly,legally and effectively. Real estate can be said to be a life time investment and financial stability.

A great retirement benefits if you really invest on it, that's why I always advise pensioners to invest on landed property or real estate business, becouse the gain on it is something that is well worth it, you stand to benefits maximumlly in the future when the land appreciate
Post automatically merged:

A great retirement benefits if you really invest on it, that's why I always advise pensioners to invest on landed property or real estate business, becouse the gain on it is something that is well worth it, you stand to benefits maximumlly in the future when the land appreciate

Yes you're right once you have invested in real estate business it is possible for you to be getting a certain amount of money every year from your investment. With this you don't have to think about your retirement payment

Real estate investment is a great investment scheme that fits the retired civil workers. Even if they aren't receiving salaries after retirement die to their country's delay to finalize pension. Real estate benefits can serve them well till they start receiving pension.

It has been proven over and over again how the real estate investment is very profitable but it is a very long term investment; that makes it very great as a retirement benefits for any worker currently.
Investing in real estate give benefits of a lifetime because a worker might not be able to earn the return from just a real estate portfolio.
So this is an advice for you that is still working now hoping oe waiting for retirement benefits, why not invest in real estate and have rest of mind, forgetting whatever your company want to pay you as retirement benefits.
Like you said , real estate is a long time investment plan and also a good retirement plan and benefit for a worker who has been planning and building his dream estate and retirement plan for the future.

Yeah, real estate business has proven to be one of the best investment platform. You earn for a very long period of time and most of the time your earnings appreciate and not depreciate. This is one of the reasons that makes real estate business stand out.
Your description is correct, investing in real estate where the risk is low or zero, it is worth the effort to secure at least one property in it. You can make a profit on a rental while the property appreciates in value over the years.

Real estate can be a great retirement benefits when one invest his retirement or pension on real estate. Most people use your retirement benefits in getting a real estate property.

Most civil servants enter into real estate using their gratuity to invest in any real estate option like land, or building mini estate building for rent.

Yes you're right once you have invested in real estate business it is possible for you to be getting a certain amount of money every year from your investment. With this you don't have to think about your retirement payment
We all always looking out for what we want to earn money from as long as we are getting old and can't work for others as we used to be when we are a lot younger.

Real estate investment is actually a good plan for retirement,But that is if the amount set aside is something substantial.One can start planning ahead by putting some little cash aside for prospective fallow land and start selling when the price appriciate,from there he can venture into structure and buildings.

From my experience, real estate business isn't something anyone can easily get into because of the amount of money that is involved in starting such business project. It's why few people that takes it by the horn.

From my experience, real estate business isn't something anyone can easily get into because of the amount of money that is involved in starting such business project. It's why few people that takes it by the horn.
real estate can be a great retirement benefits when you invest your retirement money and real estate most people use their gratuity money to invest in real estate.

Personally, I don't really see anything wrong with setting up a new real estate business as one's retirement plan project. In fact, if it works out well, the person may end up being active in work.

Yes you made a good point of concern but I also believe that not everyone can invest in an estate business to await for the future glory, some are willing to be their financial strength is very weak so also advisable to embark on any business which can cope with your financial abilities.

There is nothing wrong with increasing or investing in real estate business in the rural areas especially when there are stiff competitors in the urban region. It's my investment strategy now to go to rural areas.

Becoming a landlord is a blessing in disguise for so many people. A lot of people in the city doesn't I want to live under the roof of another person's house.

Real estate investment is actually a good plan for retirement,But that is if the amount set aside is something substantial.One can start planning ahead by putting some little cash aside for prospective fallow land and start selling when the price appriciate,from there he can venture into structure and buildings.
You are right, one must have money aside to be able to make a good investment in property, which must be planned. This is because the pension benefit in many countries, including mine, is not enough.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back