What's new

Real estate: A great retirement benefits.

Ralphjoe

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
It has been proven over and over again how the real estate investment is very profitable but it is a very long term investment; that makes it very great as a retirement benefits for any worker currently.
Investing in real estate give benefits of a lifetime because a worker might not be able to earn the return from just a real estate portfolio.
So this is an advice for you that is still working now hoping oe waiting for retirement benefits, why not invest in real estate and have rest of mind, forgetting whatever your company want to pay you as retirement benefits.

Unfortunetly not everyone can afford to invest in real estate because buying a houses or apartments is not cheap . The reality is most people live from paycheck to paycheck so its understandle that they cant even save money,not talking here about investing them

The problem is not the plan, the problem is capital.. Real estate really cost much
The most common way real estate offers aprofit: It appreciates—that is, it increases in value. This is achieved in different ways for different types of property, but it is only realized in one way: through selling. However, you can increase your return on investment on a property in several ways.

Some retirees make the mistake of not saving money to set up an investment or another source of income. Depending on pension and little savings.
I think one can set up at least one real estate investment and start earning money from another source, there would be no need for over dependence on pension funds.

If someone can start going, in their 20s, it possible to have real estate as retirement plan even if they live paycheck to paycheck.

People can actually live below their means, it just not comfortable.

With that extra funds you can sacrifice, you can save up to either purchase land, or a small developed property.

This you can rent out for additional income.

True, it's not the asset that first comes to mind. But income property "can be an important bridge to retirement for those without quite enough to retire in the traditional sense."

Is not everyone that can have a real estate.but at least get your self two buildings,one for you,there you live and make the other business avenue where you rent out to people in return for money.
this way you have no problem with pension.

Real Estate is a good retirement benefits for an investor or even a private or public employee. For you to break even in this business, you must have invest in it 20 years before you think of retiring. It's a long investment process so you just need to take a lots of patience to Make your money in this sector.

It has been proven over and over again how the real estate investment is very profitable but it is a very long term investment; that makes it very great as a retirement benefits for any worker currently.
Investing in real estate give benefits of a lifetime because a worker might not be able to earn the return from just a real estate portfolio.
So this is an advice for you that is still working now hoping oe waiting for retirement benefits, why not invest in real estate and have rest of mind, forgetting whatever your company want to pay you as retirement benefits.
Yes it is very much profitable business because I have never seen in my life that price of a land decreased, it always go up and up. But unfortunately not everyone can access this business as buying a land is very expensive experience

Lolz,what do you are saying is mainly for those that are millionaires in dollars or naira you come to find out that investing in real estate is something that require millions of naira to make a reasonable investment and this is not something and ordinary people can afford,I think you should bring out any form of investment that an average individual can afford to invest and enjoy the investment even at old age with this we might even appreciate you more because this one is too big for us please.

I fully agree with this topic because our plan 2 years from now when my wife retires is to invest in real estate. From her retirement pay we can buy a lot and build an apartment maybe 3 or 4 units depending on the size of the lot that we could buy. The rental will augment our meager pension so we can continue with our living standards until our old age. Fortunately we have some savings so that can take care of our other needs like buying a car.

Real estate housing investment have proven long time ago to be a lucrative business, even before I was born. It is still going forward to drive in steady passive income to those investors who invested into the real estate housing investment.

While nothing is guaranteed, real estate is much more likely to hedge against inflation than a traditional 401(k). Overlooked more often than not, tax incentives are an integral component to a viable real estate investment plan, and compliment the perfect retirement strategy.

Yeah venturing and investing in real estate can be a great retirement plans for our senior citizens.

You can decide to sell the house or buildings for a profit or you can lease it out and make rental incomes which tigether with your pension help to maintain your lifestyle and live happily.

Yes it will have a lot of benefits, when he plan very well he can benefit, because a real estate retirement have already made plans for he self before then, before investing in source business.

Lolz,what do you are saying is mainly for those that are millionaires in dollars or naira you come to find out that investing in real estate is something that require millions of naira to make a reasonable investment and this is not something and ordinary people can afford,I think you should bring out any form of investment that an average individual can afford to invest and enjoy the investment even at old age with this we might even appreciate you more because this one is too big for us please.
I understand your views, but there are various ways you can own a real estate or invest in real estate projects that are thriving with an optimal return on investment.
Housing companies in developing countries including Nigeria are using similar methods whereby installmental payments will be allowed for a period of 6- 36 months to cover the actual cost.

There are many retire benefits of real estate, if you are into real estate business, when you retire must having lots of buildings and Worth millions. Many people today go into real estate because of the lucativity and benefits before and after retirement. It is very hard for a real estate owner to go broke, because of how lucative the business is.

I who work for a government entity, I hope to make an investment in Real Estate, since I started from the idea that a person after delivering so many years of service and reaching an advanced age, deserves tranquility and enjoyment. The best way to achieve this peace of mind is with this type of investment.

Well, with the kind of money people or investors make from real estate business, I'd say it's a perfect retirement plan for someone who's got a foresight to invest in the sector. It's even good as ones day to day business as well, so it can be good as a retirement plan.

Real estate is a great retirement benefit when invested in properly. Retirement real estate investing is simply the process by which you accumulate real estate assets (in the form of rental properties) for the purpose of providing streams of passive income — mostly through rent paid by tenants — during your retirement years.Rental income from tenants can be a great contributor to paying off your mortgage and, come retirement, there's a good chance your loan will already be settled. Rental income then becomes a reliable supplement to your super every month.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back