What's new

Questions to ask an interviewer?

The interviewees has the right to ask questions that he doesn't understand about the company that they are set to work for. The questions that would be directed to the interviewer should be centtred on how to run the business smoothly.

Last edited:
The interviewees has the right to ask questions that they do not understand about the company that they are set to work for. The questions that would be directed to the interviewer should be centtred on how to run the business smoothly.
You are definitely right , you as the person being interviwed need to ask about things you dont know about the company interviewing you , but i cant do such because i am an introvert and a shy person ,

On questions to ask an interviewer,the structure of the organization and the nature of work should be put to concidaraation while asking a question for example, what's is the time duration of the work in my office if am appointment? To what extent can I work if appointed.

You are definitely right , you as the person being interviwed need to ask about things you dont know about the company interviewing you , but i cant do such because i am an introvert and a shy person ,
Most of the interviewees get into problem when they failed to ask questions . It is pivotal to ask questions at a specific moment in time most especially during the interview so that you wouldn't have problems working for the company in the end.

When I was being interviewed, I asked three questions, How many hours do I have to give for the job, what benefits I will get apart from salary, and how long do I need to work before my salary is increased.

I will always ask about my salary because that's the main reason why I wanted to work for the company in the first place, then I would like to know others benefit and bonuses that comes with the work. I would also like to know the work policies that would put in serious trouble if I don't observe them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back