What's new

Purchase something from a bank/police auction?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever purchased something through a bank and or police auction? Here in the US banks and police all over the country will put up items for auction. This could include old evidence that's no longer needed, repossessed cars, houses, and properties. You can also buy used equipment, tech and more from these auctions. I never invested in anything like this, but I imagine you can buy a ton of great and usable things through these type of auctions. Have you ever purchased something usable? Or invested to sell some of this stuff later?

Well, I have never purchased anything in an auction, including a police or bank auction. Most of the time these items are in very good condition and they are cheaper than the market price but I do not like using old items. I like buying every thing new because new items will last longer even when you have to pay a higher amount.

Well, I have never purchased anything in an auction, including a police or bank auction. Most of the time these items are in very good condition and they are cheaper than the market price but I do not like using old items. I like buying every thing new because new items will last longer even when you have to pay a higher amount.
Well not always. With the Police and bank options here, you will sometimes bid on poor quality items. Like used cars in rough shape, properties, houses, and anything else that might cost a decent amount.

I knew someone who bought a few cars this way, and repaired them. Made good money doing that.

Have you ever purchased something through a bank and or police auction? Here in the US banks and police all over the country will put up items for auction. This could include old evidence that's no longer needed, repossessed cars, houses, and properties. You can also buy used equipment, tech and more from these auctions. I never invested in anything like this, but I imagine you can buy a ton of great and usable things through these type of auctions. Have you ever purchased something usable? Or invested to sell some of this stuff later?

I am not sure if buying a property or any item which has been used as "evidence" could be a great idea. They find a twist in the case and they may require that item once again in order to restart investigation. Having said that, I have never purchased anything from auction.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back