What's new

Public Limited Vs. Private Limited:

Between public limited company and private limited company, I will prefer opening a private limited company this is because I don't want much shareholders in my company

A Public Limited Company is a company that has hundreds of shareholders. A Private Limited Company is a company that has a handful of shareholders. Investing n a Public Limited Company is open to the general public, anyone can buy shares, and sell when ever he wants. In a Private Limited Company, only the people in the close circle can invest, possibly the relatives and friends. The Public Limited Companies are the companies that have huge capital, think about the figures in millions. The Private Limited Companies have a comparatively small capital, something like $200-$300 K.

If you want to establish a Private Limited Company, you can easily do so by getting joining hands with a couple of like-minded people, raising capital from the people interested in business, and registering the company with the company registration office. The process of establishing a Public Limited Company is almost similar but you need a lot of investment. These companies have to work for a couple of years before they can open publically for investment.
Private limited company is the best for me because it will enable me to have a full control over how my business is being run.

I don't think you can just stand up on your one day and say you want to build md establish a public limited liability company. This requires huge sums of capital

A private limited company is one that is privately held, while a public limited company has the ability to sell securities to the general public. Since these are legally separate organisations with their own properties, liabilities, and earnings, each member's responsibility is restricted to the amount they've spent.

A Public Limited Company is a company that has hundreds of shareholders. A Private Limited Company is a company that has a handful of shareholders. Investing n a Public Limited Company is open to the general public, anyone can buy shares, and sell when ever he wants. In a Private Limited Company, only the people in the close circle can invest, possibly the relatives and friends. The Public Limited Companies are the companies that have huge capital, think about the figures in millions. The Private Limited Companies have a comparatively small capital, something like $200-$300 K.

If you want to establish a Private Limited Company, you can easily do so by getting joining hands with a couple of like-minded people, raising capital from the people interested in business, and registering the company with the company registration office. The process of establishing a Public Limited Company is almost similar but you need a lot of investment. These companies have to work for a couple of years before they can open publically for investment.
It requires huge capital to be able to successfully establish and manage a public limited liability company. It is faster and easier to go for private limited company.

A private limited company has always been a niche for me. I like keeping my circle small at the same time dominate. This company can be managed with less complications.

I will like to invent a private limited company or firm. This because private is often seen as easy to oversee considering the fact that you can keep it in a circle in which you will easily operate.

Mine is a private limited company. For someone to get to opt for a public limited company, you have to be well endowed with capital for it

The public limited companies funds is much compared to private limited companies. I'll invest my money to buy shares in the public limited company, knowing too well, that it appreciates exponentially in the future.

It is really difficult to choose which to go for. But I would want to start up a private limited liability company. A private firm though is hard to run gives a lot of profit if it is properly handled.

Establishing a private limited business is easy. You need at least one investors (that makes two investors). It does not cost a lot of money to establish private limited. However, for public limited, you need a lot of investors and big funds

I always lie the private partnership because of its large ability to attract investors and I find it as Avery big plus to help you business to scale up on time in comparison to public

The prefrence for me is to have a wide and broad base fluidity in terms of finance,if we want to invest into a very capital intensive project,and a public limited company comes to play here.

Well, looking at both public limited liability companies and private limited liability companies, it's all about the capital and your capacity to run these companies that matters.

Well, concerning your question in the above post on the type of business one will be interested in, whether public limited or private limited well I have to say that i will be interested in the private limited to be honest as that is the kind of person i am

I think the public company is for the big ones which need a huge capitalization. For me, I would always prefer the small business whether it is a corporation or single proprietorship. My elder brother registered a private corporation with only 5 incorporators - my brother, his wife, his friend, his friend's wife and the 5th member is the nephew of my brother's wife. That was cool.

I think I would go with a public liability company due to its numerous checks and balances present in the system to stop autocracy of board executives.

I would prefer having a private limited company because public limited companies are not for the sole aim of making profit and i would love to have profits

Public limited company this is a company that his own by two or more individuals and they are being United by shears while private limited company is a company that is owned by one person and manage by an individual, I would like to start up a private limited company because it is easy to start up and manage.

Definitely I will I prefer private limited liability company because actually what I can actually manage and oversee without having to rely on a lot of people to work for me just like public limited companies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back