What's new

Public Limited Vs. Private Limited:

Both private limited organization and public limited organization are acceptable yet the best is public limited for me. All on the grounds that the quantity of investors isn't limited. It goes from least of 7 to vastness.

Investment in public liability company is more profitable than private liability company. The reason is that profits and liability of a public liability company are shared by larger stakeholders.

The both public limited and private limited are good to go for, it's just depends on kind of choice of everyone and the reason we join any of them. But as for me, I will like to join public limited because the lose is not certain and the profit is higher than the private limited.

I prefer a public limited company where there would be enough shareholders. It would be easy to grow the business since they would have enough money to invest. This then makes it easy, especially when I do not have enough capital on my own.

I prefer to lean towards the Corporation, for the benefits described in the thread. The shares can be freely traded by buying and selling, there is flexibility, since the partners have limited liability, personal assets are protected, there are no limits on participation in the shares, etc. Therefore there is always an opportunity for growth and expansion.

Choosing among the two is not an easy task but before any decision can be taking someone must go by the way of business strategy in the sense that considering private limited to public limited I will better prefer private to public limited

More and more of people are looking for someone to care for pet when they can't. Professional pet keeper comes into the home to feed,walk and play with the pet when owner is not around. Currently accreditation and special training are not required.

I can start up as a private limited Liability company but I will want to grow one day at least sell my shares to the public and also make the company a public limited Liability company, however any of them is good.

Well, as for me I will go for a private limited liability company because I am a the kind of a person that loves my things that are private to me unlike public limited liability company where by the general public can have a stake in the company and I will be responsible to those stakeholders and the company. The private limited liability company will suit me better as I will be able to take the decisions from my company on my own without consulting with any woman about it.

As for me will like to go for private business because the loss and the profit will be from me and I will knw to manage my business very well and also be more Serious about the business since I know that the profit and the lost belongs to me.

I prefer private limited company to the public once. The reason is that it fits my lifestyle. I don't like making my things public. More so, public liability company will subject to public hear from the investors and shareholders. If the company is not bringing the profits they envisage or there is record of lost. I like to have full control over my things and how I run it.

As for me between public limited and private limited what am I looking for again when I have the private limited but the two are very much okay but as for private there are so many benefits they will get that public can't get

This is really a hard nut to crack, choosing between these two good business types is hard because l love the both for different reasons. If l want my space with few shareholders then l will go for private limited company but speaking about going vast and Nationwide, it's every business goals and aims, so l will go for it definitely.

Published limited is preferable to private because of the numbers of stakeholders involved. Stakeholders involves are numerous with which you will share the laibilities together. Also decision making is not from just from a person.

I will like to own a public limited company, have many subsidiaries too.

This is because as a public limited company, you leverage is vast, raising money for another project will not be very difficult.

Also the risk is shared with so many people and eventually, profit too.

I will prefer a public limited company. Public companies provides opportunities for as many as want to invest to come around. I do not think there are limits to public limited companies just as the name implies. But there are limited and selected people to participate in the private limited company.

I would like to have a public limited company because it's better than the private number one and then you'll be able to have subsidiaries and also be able to sell your shares out for more people to come into the business with you
Private limited and public limited cmpany are two different choices in public limited company you should invest many dollar like wise other people buy shares and invest it but in a private limited copcompany you should only work for a person

I will prefer a public limited company. Public companies provides opportunities for as many as want to invest to come around. I do not think there are limits to public limited companies just as the name implies. But there are limited and selected people to participate in the private limited company.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back