What's new

Public Limited Vs. Private Limited:

According to my own point of view between public limited company and private limited company I would like to establish on a private limited company this is because I do not want too many share owners in my company and also I want my word a policy to stand

This is really a hard but to crack, choosing between two these good business types is hard because l love the both for different reasons. If l want my space with few shareholders then l will go for private limited company but speaking about going vast and Nationwide, it's every business goals and aims, so l will go for it definitely.

A private limited company is a business entity that is held by private owners. This type of entity limits the owner’s liability to their ownership stake, and restricts shareholders from publicly trading shares. A public company is a company that has permission to issue registered securities to the general public through an initial public offering (IPO) and it is traded on at least one stock exchange market. A public company is not authorised to begin its business operations just upon the grant of the certificate of incorporation. In order to be eligible to run as a public company, it should obtain another document called a trading certificate.

Both would being a good option but, looking inwardly to requirement necesary for the enhancement of the growth of the business i will rather prefer i go for the private because the rate in which to get business registered will require less stree compare with the way things are going to be in the public limited liability company licenseing
Post automatically merged:

Both would being a good option but, looking inwardly to requirement necesary for the enhancement of the growth of the business i will rather prefer i go for the private because the rate in which to get business registered will require less stree compare with the way things are going to be in the public limited liability company licenseing

A Public Limited Company is a company that has hundreds of shareholders. A Private Limited Company is a company that has a handful of shareholders. Investing n a Public Limited Company is open to the general public, anyone can buy shares, and sell when ever he wants. In a Private Limited Company, only the people in the close circle can invest, possibly the relatives and friends. The Public Limited Companies are the companies that have huge capital, think about the figures in millions. The Private Limited Companies have a comparatively small capital, something like $200-$300 K.

If you want to establish a Private Limited Company, you can easily do so by getting joining hands with a couple of like-minded people, raising capital from the people interested in business, and registering the company with the company registration office. The process of establishing a Public Limited Company is almost similar but you need a lot of investment. These companies have to work for a couple of years before they can open publically for investment.
I'd rather start up a private limited company, at least I can do this with a close knit of friends, as it has the potential to do lots more. And one can start a company with small capital unlike the public limited liability where you need a large sum

I think i would prefer public limited company because it consists of many investors and you can invest some certain amounts even though it not a huge amount but private limited company is also a good form of investment.

I'll go for private limited, because I think it will be easy for me to run as an entrepreneur, since I have the best and quality products that people out there will appreciate is okay by me I guess,but would make my ads be publicly so thee while world could know what am into.
A Public Limited Company is a company that has hundreds of shareholders. A Private Limited Company is a company that has a handful of shareholders. Investing n a Public Limited Company is open to the general public, anyone can buy shares, and sell when ever he wants. In a Private Limited Company, only the people in the close circle can invest, possibly the relatives and friends. The Public Limited Companies are the companies that have huge capital, think about the figures in millions. The Private Limited Companies have a comparatively small capital, something like $200-$300 K.

If you want to establish a Private Limited Company, you can easily do so by getting joining hands with a couple of like-minded people, raising capital from the people interested in business, and registering the company with the company registration office. The process of establishing a Public Limited Company is almost similar but you need a lot of investment. These companies have to work for a couple of years before they can open publically for investment.

Well explained article between the difference between public and private limited companies. I'll simply go for the one my money can afford to establish. Capital start up capital is what matters in this kind of affair, starting even the small one will cost money too.

Whether you want to establish public limited or private limited, you need a lot of money. I cannot imagine to launch any business until I have my own money. I rely on my parents for allowances. I have no plans to launch a business. I cannot take risks

Whether you want to establish public limited or private limited, you need a lot of money. I cannot imagine to launch any business until I have my own money. I rely on my parents for allowances. I have no plans to launch a business. I cannot take risks
Business is all about money, without money one can even run an ordinary lock up store. Talk more of running a large public liability company. I have a small offline business, it took me years to save the funds to start up.

It does not matter what you want, what ultimately matters is your financial position. You may want to establish a public limited company, however, if you do not have funds, you may end up in a private limited company.

I have friends and family who invest in the share market. The businesses listed in the stock exchange are actually public limited companies. I wish I could buy shares but I do not have funds to invest in shares.

I would prefer to own a private limited liability company for its ability for expansion and limitless partners to pool resources from. Profit can be generated from sales and ideas. Public companies are not profit oriented.

It allows the owner to and any other shareholder to only risk their investment and keep their personal finances protected,Members are quite aware of each other but the total control is in the hands of the one who owns the capital.

Like you have already said, the private limited company structure is that which they have a lot of capital, so as a person starting out and needs funding I would imensely like to benefit from the pool of money accessible that the public limited company offers.
Post automatically merged:

Like you have already said, the private limited company structure is that which they have a lot of capital, so as a person starting out and needs funding I would imensely like to benefit from the pool of money accessible that the public limited company offers.

I still prefer the private Limited liability company considering the risk and capital involved , this madee prefer it to the rest , and most times the public limited liability company are mostly faced with high and heavy tarrifs

I will like the public limited liability company type ,because of the how much profit it entails, and how big the business would be ,when it comes to me earning more from the business , i have always prefer to earn more so i will choose public over privatr

Well I will definitely go for a public limited liability company. This will be much more available to the public and makes different kind of people bring in their money to invest in the sector and make lots of people earn some cash

Well I will definitely go for a public limited liability company. This will be much more available to the public and makes different kind of people bring in their money to invest in the sector and make lots of people earn some cash
But are you aware that public limited companies are established for the sole purpose of providing services and not profit so if you're looking to start a public company then you should focus on providing essential services.

Considering the better return from private business , I will prefer to establish such a business if I have the money to do so . However , running such business is never easy.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back